Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Brown/Weidmann, Mini-Debate?  (Read 34446 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Brown/Weidmann, Mini-Debate?
« Reply #376 on: June 02, 2022, 06:03:48 PM »
Advertisement
A revolver that you cannot demonstrate was ever in Oswald’s possession can be linked to 4 shells that you cannot demonstrate had anything to do with Tippit’s murder. Brilliant.

But chain of custody “doesn’t matter”.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: June 02, 2022, 06:03:48 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #377 on: June 02, 2022, 09:12:25 PM »
Shots fired: Markham saw Oswald using a hand gun on Tippit. Others saw Oswald emptying a hand gun. Others saw Oswald carrying a hand gun in a threatening manner while buggering off down Patton. A rogue hand gun was wrestled from Oswald at the movies.

Feel the Chain
McDonald>Carroll>Sgt Hill>Baker&Fritz

Bentley:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 09:18:12 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #378 on: June 02, 2022, 09:55:49 PM »
A revolver that you cannot demonstrate was ever in Oswald’s possession can be linked to 4 shells that you cannot demonstrate had anything to do with Tippit’s murder. Brilliant.

But chain of custody “doesn’t matter”.  :D

LNs keep shooting themselves in the foot again and again.... who knows, perhaps it was with "Oswald's revolver"   :D

Paul Bentley, who never had the revolver and was taken to hospital for his leg injury, upon his arrival at City Hall, somehow initialed a revolver Jerry Hill apparently gave him.

Don't these LN clowns understand that, if true, this of course means that the chain of custody was compromised, by introducing the initials of an officer who never had custody of the item. It also means that Hill didn't have custody of the revolver all the time between the moment Carroll gave it to him and the moment it was put into the evidence room?

Feel the chain breaking?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 10:05:02 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: June 02, 2022, 09:55:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #379 on: June 03, 2022, 02:35:44 AM »
Shots fired: Markham saw Oswald using a hand gun on Tippit. Others saw Oswald emptying a hand gun. Still others saw Oswald carrying a hand gun in a threatening manner while buggering off down Patton. A rogue hand gun was wrestled from Oswald at the movies.

Feel the Chain
McDonald>Carroll>Sgt Hill>Baker&Fritz

Bentley:

Bentley:
In addition to the above, he had easy access to the revolver in the squad-car ride to City Hall before having to go 'off-campus' for medical attention

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 02:55:19 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #380 on: June 03, 2022, 02:58:56 AM »
All Carroll knew was that he grabbed a gun out of some unknown person’s hand. All Hill knew was that Carroll handed him a gun, either inside the theater, while getting into the police car, or during the car ride, depending on who and when you ask.

How did McDonald or Carroll know that the gun they initialed hours later in the personnel office was the same gun they handled?

Baker makes no mention of taking possession of the gun in any testimony or report. The CSSS form that he filled out that day lists other evidence, but not the gun.

Davenport filed a report saying that Fritz told “officers” to take the gun and give it to Doughty. Davenport filled out the CSSS, saying that he submitted it to both Barnes and Doughty. Who gave it to Davenport and when?

Westbrook testified that at one point he just saw the gun in his office laying on Mr. McGee’s desk with the shells taken out of it. Who put it there and when? And how long was it there?

There is no chain of custody for the revolver.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 03:00:53 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: June 03, 2022, 02:58:56 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #381 on: June 04, 2022, 12:20:53 AM »
Why do you insist on keeping on making yourself look like a fool?

I told you, I would answer your question after you answered my questions. The one who is frightened to answer questions is you!

How you get from the revolver now in evidence being "clearly linked to Tippit's killing" to "Martin has already indicated that the gun was used in the crime" is utterly beyond any reason.

Well, actually I do know how; it's your usual dishonesty!

You can do a song and dance as much as you like, but until you have answered my questions, you won't get anymore answers from me.

Name the officer(s) who took a revolver from Oswald?

What proof do you have to show that CE143 is the revolver that was allegedly taken from Oswald?

So much endless commentary.  Again, you said the following:  "The revolver in evidence is clearly linked to Tippit's killing. "Clearly" linked!   Why not just confirm this instead of your usual childish deflections?  I can't understand why you think no one can read what you have already posted.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #382 on: June 04, 2022, 12:42:55 AM »
So much endless commentary.  Again, you said the following:  "The revolver in evidence is clearly linked to Tippit's killing. "Clearly" linked!   Why not just confirm this instead of your usual childish deflections?  I can't understand why you think no one can read what you have already posted.

Stop playing games and answer my questions.

And stop misrepresenting what I actually said;

Wrong. The revolver in evidence is clearly linked to Tippit's killing. Whether it is linked to Oswald is another matter.

Now before you, in your obvious desperation, try to make something more out of this than it actually is; the revolver now in evidence is clearly linked to Tippit's killing, simply because it has been entered into evidence as being linked to Tippit's killing.
That's it... no more and no less.

For crying out loud, a 5 year old can understand this, but I bet you won't. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 03:38:28 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: June 04, 2022, 12:42:55 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2022, 01:15:53 AM »
I predict that “Richard” will continue to rant on this particular point, ignore everything else that has been presented or asked, and regurgitate the same litany of misinformation yet again.