Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: This should convince every LN'er  (Read 6173 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

Re: This should convince every LN'er
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2022, 01:36:03 AM »
Advertisement

Which image doesn’t belong?

Screen-Shot-2022-04-04-at-7-06-18-PM" border="0

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2022, 01:36:03 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2022, 04:14:02 AM »
We have had access to the Moorman drum scan image that’s in our UNGER Gallery since 1967. How did we miss this image of a sniper?

ezgif-com-gif-maker-100" border="0
Screen-Shot-2022-04-05-at-9-44-26-PM" border="0

From the UNGER Gallery:

LARGE Moorman Drumscan ( Credit: Josiah Thompson ) Craig Lamson Version
Josiah Thompson (The history behind the Drumscan):
I'll try to explain. In the spring of 1967, I was done with my LIFE assignment and was putting together all the details that went into Six Seconds. Mary Moorman's photograph was extremely important since it showed the knoll at Z 315. I had done some research with AP and Wide World in New York concerning the negatives and prints of the photo that they had. But the original Polaroid was sitting in Dallas. I paid Mary Moorman for the use of her photo in Six Second. Part of the deal was that she would let a professional photographer come to her house and copy the Polaroid. I hired a professional photographer to do this. He went to her home and copied the Polaroid using a medium format camera where the negative itself is about the size of Moorman's Polaroid. It was that negative from forty-five years ago that I had scanned in San Francisco. The drum scan resulting may turn out to be the highest resolution copy of the Moorman photo extant since the Polaroid itself has deteriorated further with each passing decade.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 02:29:37 PM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2022, 12:16:35 AM »
Jake-  Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza?  If so, you would realize that the backside of the picket fence provides no cover whatsoever for an assassin.  It is wide open to half of Dallas.  A person standing there could be seen from a mile away.  That alone makes it extremely unlikely that anyone would choose that location to assassinate JFK.  The perspective from Elm St. shown in most pictures gives the false impression that this area offers seclusion for an assassin to fire the shots when just the opposite is true.  Regardless, those blurry pictures provide no evidence of the presence of anyone.

Yes, I’ve been to Dealey Plaza... in the late 1970’s. I recall that there was renovation going on at the Book Depository...
But at that location behind the fence, there is some cover... Zapruder shows foliage all around... and as the assassination photos and films indicate... there were a lot of shadows to cover a dirty deed as well...
In the case of a conspiracy, if the gunman is posing as a security detail for the president... and wearing an official police or deputy uniform... there is no need to hide or run... Case in point... our friend on the bridge... with a gun... on his walkie talkie (?)...
I disagree about the blurry pictures...
This image in Moorman has much more quality and definition than any of the three fellows standing on the steps...

Yes... I know... This Moorman image is “late to the party”... Why we haven’t seen this in the Moorman scan before now I cannot explain... except most of us, I surmise, have been examining closely the area behind the wall in Moorman... and not the area behind the fence...

Screen-Shot-2022-04-08-at-5-38-15-PM" border="0

Screen-Shot-2022-03-11-at-7-20-34-PM" border="0

ezgif-com-gif-maker-100" border="0

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2022, 12:16:35 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2022, 05:27:42 AM »
This looks very much like the same “gunman” noted above in Moorman...
This was found in “Image of an Assassination - A New Look at The Zapruder Film"
Zapruder frame #479...
Had to pull it out of the shadows...
And no, it isn’t a portrait or even a mug shot… but is very suggestive and seems to correlate very closely with the Moorman photo…

Screen-Shot-2022-04-18-at-10-30-21-PM" border="0

ezgif-com-gif-maker-109" border="0

Screen-Shot-2022-04-18-at-10-55-09-PM" border="0
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 02:53:11 AM by Jake Maxwell »