Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The childhood of a CTer  (Read 4660 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: The childhood of a CTer
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2022, 04:51:41 PM »
Advertisement
Steve you're too naive to debate....A waste of time.   But Lee DID NOT defect to Russia.....Learn the details of his rapid release from the USMC, and his ease at exiting the US entering Russia.

You're too boring and closed minded to debate Walt.  I didn't say what I said to start a debate--least of all with you.  I said what I said because I'm sick of people defending this loser lunatic who blew the head off John Fitzgerald Kennedy for no reason at all!  Live with it! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2022, 04:51:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2022, 05:46:22 PM »
And I’m sick of people slandering a man who they cannot demonstrate “blew the head off John Fitzgerald Kennedy”.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2022, 07:58:01 PM »
The "cop said so" gambit is selectively used when it's convenient.

What happens when it's a black police officer that is the one who does the punching?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2022, 07:58:01 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2022, 10:47:43 PM »
You're too boring and closed minded to debate Walt.  I didn't say what I said to start a debate--least of all with you.  I said what I said because I'm sick of people defending this loser lunatic who blew the head off John Fitzgerald Kennedy for no reason at all!  Live with it!

I hate it when anybody says Kennedy's head was 'blown off'
Kennedy was still wearing his face, ears etc
But Oswald "blowed up good. He blowed up real good"*

*John Candy SCTV 1970s
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:02:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2022, 01:21:03 AM »
Ample? The KGB monitored Oswald and found him of no use and no threat. Oswald worked in a factory.

You really are Old School. Oswald should have done as Jesus says and turn the other cheek. Amen!

Sure that was disgusting, but there are tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousand of cops in America operating under some very difficult conditions, and occasionally one of them will crack and go nuts, but painting the entire Police Force with a wide biased brush is doing the other 99% a great injustice.

JohnM

Ample? The KGB monitored Oswald and found him of no use and no threat. Oswald worked in a factory.

Alth0ugh I believe it's a waste of time.( because you're too damned dumb to read history and learn FACTS)... Perhaps you should know that when Lee went to the US embassy in Moscow to renounce his US citizenship, he was well aware that the Russians had planted many bugs ( electronic listening devices) in the walls of the US embassy.   When the US embassy was torn down years later hundreds of bugs were discovered hidden in the building.   Thus when Lee went to loudly denounce his US citizenship and pledge allegiance to the USSR , he knew the Russians were listening and his words were for their ears.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2022, 01:21:03 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2022, 01:29:11 AM »
And I’m sick of people slandering a man who they cannot demonstrate “blew the head off John Fitzgerald Kennedy”.

You're sick of people slandering Lee Harvey Oswald?

WAFJ

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2022, 04:00:05 AM »
Unjustly accusing a person of murder is slanderous.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2022, 04:00:05 AM »