Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? | FRONTLINE  (Read 7675 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? | FRONTLINE
« on: April 05, 2022, 09:26:13 AM »
Advertisement
Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

An investigative biography of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man at the center of the political crime of the 20th century, the assassination of JFK. (This version aired 2013. Original broadcast 1993.)

The two-hour documentary special traces Lee Harvey Oswald’s life from his boyhood to that fateful day in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, posing a number of questions: Was Oswald the emotionally disturbed “lone gunman”? Was he one of two gunmen that day in Dallas? Or was he an unwitting scapegoat for the real assassins?

Watch:

JFK Assassination Forum

Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? | FRONTLINE
« on: April 05, 2022, 09:26:13 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? | FRONTLINE
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 06:15:57 PM »
Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

An investigative biography of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man at the center of the political crime of the 20th century, the assassination of JFK. (This version aired 2013. Original broadcast 1993.)

The two-hour documentary special traces Lee Harvey Oswald’s life from his boyhood to that fateful day in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, posing a number of questions: Was Oswald the emotionally disturbed “lone gunman”? Was he one of two gunmen that day in Dallas? Or was he an unwitting scapegoat for the real assassins?

Watch:

Lee was the unwitting scapegoat for the real assassins?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 01:09:40 AM »
Lee was the unwitting scapegoat for the real assassins?

That's what the official Frontline description says. Have you watched this?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 01:09:40 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 10:36:44 PM »
If you haven't watched this documentary then take a look.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 08:38:55 PM »
Perhaps I saw the wrong 'documentary' but the one that is linked...the script is right from the Warren Report.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 08:38:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 09:40:58 PM »
Perhaps I saw the wrong 'documentary' but the one that is linked...the script is right from the Warren Report.

the script is right from the Warren Report.

Hey Jerry, I wanted to say that...   I started watching as Rick requested, but I couldn't watch the entire video.... What a mountain of BS!  It's downright insulting that they would present such rot, and think that the American people are too damned dumb to realize that the program is nothing but propaganda.   The way they have spun Lee's Life in a way to portray him as a looney and a lone nut assassin is sickening .....     

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 02:15:19 AM »
The way they have spun Lee's Life in a way to portray him as a looney and a lone nut assassin is sickening.

Even though it is the truth. No spin is even necessary. Just following Oswald's life provides the answer. And then when you follow Oswald's actions and movements on November 21st and 22nd in 1963, the JFK case practically solves itself.

But, as we all know by now, Walt Cakebread is allergic to something known as "the truth".

BTW, the video of "Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?" in the OP presents only half of the documentary. Here's the whole thing:

http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2012/03/who-was-lee-harvey-oswald.html
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 02:59:45 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 02:15:19 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 02:28:11 AM »
Even though it is the truth. No spin is even necessary. Just following Oswald's life provides the answer. And then when you follow Oswald's actions and movements on November 21st and 22nd in 1963, the case practically solves itself.

But, as we all know by now, Cakebread is allergic to something known as "the truth".

I never said that the program was presenting lies.... But the spin they put on the various events in his life is pure BS....   His sojoune to Russia and home again is a good example.   Are you so stupid that you can't see that he was sent to Russia by the US government.   Do you think  that he would would have been released from the Marine Corp before his enlistment was fulfilled if the government hadn't wanted him released so he could be in settled Russia before F. Gary Powers U-2 flight. ??   All I can say for you Mr Von Pein....   You are either one of the most gullible suckers I've ever encountered....  or you're part of the official US government approved disinformation squad.