Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Patsy  (Read 7846 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The Patsy
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2022, 08:09:58 PM »
Advertisement

What consensus can be reached about how the assassination took place? What was the nature of the cover up? How are the two elements interlinked? The assassination was probably dreamt up by Texas right wingers mixed in with anti Castro Cubans and rogue Intelligence operatives. They had to get a go ahead from somebody very powerful and connected.  Who was this "somebody"? Not sure at this point. One of the Intelligence guys probably served as Project Manager.

The cover-up was definitely orchestrated from somebody high up, likely either J Edgar, LBJ or both. They probably knew about the hit ahead of time, otherwise the coverup would not have gone so smooth.

BRAVO!! Mr K.....   I believe that you're 100% and firing on eight cylinders....

Of course I'd say that, because what you've written could have come from my hand....

Common sense dictates that someone in a key powerful position had to have control.  That person was J. Edgar Hoover.

I'm certain that Hoover with his vast network of agents and informers knew precisely who was planning the assassination, and he actively supported the plotters. That makes him an accessory before the fact, and it's obvious that he had a heavy hand in controlling the "investigation" afterwards, which makes him an accessory after the fact.   

Hoover may not have known that some of his FBI agents in the south, were members of the KKK, but I doubt that he would have reprimanded them if he had known.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2022, 08:09:58 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2022, 08:33:33 PM »

What consensus can be reached about how the assassination took place? What was the nature of the cover up? How are the two elements interlinked? The assassination was probably dreamt up by Texas right wingers mixed in with anti Castro Cubans and rogue Intelligence operatives. They had to get a go ahead from somebody very powerful and connected.  Who was this "somebody"? Not sure at this point. One of the Intelligence guys probably served as Project Manager.

The cover-up was definitely orchestrated from somebody high up, likely either J Edgar, LBJ or both. They probably knew about the hit ahead of time, otherwise the coverup would not have gone so smooth.

The assassination was probably dreamt up by Texas right wingers mixed in with anti Castro Cubans and rogue Intelligence operatives.

What makes you think this?

What, specifically, was covered up? What clear examples are there of the cover up you envisage?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2022, 08:46:15 PM »
The assassination was probably dreamt up by Texas right wingers mixed in with anti Castro Cubans and rogue Intelligence operatives.

What makes you think this?

What, specifically, was covered up? What clear examples are there of the cover up you envisage?

Dan, You and I talked about the position of the Carcano when it was first discovered.  I don't believe you understand the ramifications of the fake photos that were presented as evidence of the scene where the carcano was found.   It is obvious to me that the DPD created fake photos because the original photos and the photos of Tom Alyea proved that a fleeing Lee Oswald could not have left the carcano beneath the boxes where it was found by Seymour Weitzman , and Eugene Boone. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2022, 08:46:15 PM »

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2022, 09:26:24 PM »
SMH. When he said "I'm just a patsy," he didn't mean he was set up for the crime. He meant that the only reason they were interested in him was because of his connection to the Soviet Union.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2022, 10:27:37 PM »
SMH. When he said "I'm just a patsy," he didn't mean he was set up for the crime. He meant that the only reason they were interested in him was because of his connection to the Soviet Union.

I know what you're referring to Sean but I'm "misusing" the word as I believe Oswald did not take the shots from the SN but was set up as the gunman. I could say "fall guy" or "scapegoat" but Oswald provided a better word for what I have in mind - Patsy - someone manipulated/used unbeknownst to themselves (although I do bristle at the slight anti-Irish connotations).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2022, 10:27:37 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2022, 10:29:49 PM »
How many shots were taken and from where?
I'll go first - 3 shots from the SN.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2022, 11:52:34 PM »
Top three witnesses who should've been called before the WC.
I'll go first:
1) George Lumpkin
2) Sandra Styles
3) Gloria Calvary

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2022, 11:52:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2022, 12:10:28 AM »

billchapman