Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Patsy  (Read 7843 times)

Offline Mike Orr

The Patsy
« on: April 05, 2022, 03:19:28 AM »
Advertisement
Oswald said he was a " Patsy " and he was one of the only people telling the truth after the assassination of JFK . Those who know what really happened could not get enough of how many went down that rabbit hole thinking that LHO was a lone assassin capable of killing the President all by himself . There are those who directed their attention to the most likely suspects and have put a lot of the pieces of this puzzle together . The problem about this case lies in the fact that we are fighting each other over what happened to JFK that we can't see the forest for the trees . Some of what is thought to be a fact in this case simply doesn't add up . Just think if we were to come together and do what is right in front of us and get rid of the roadblocks , maybe we would put this case to bed .

JFK Assassination Forum

The Patsy
« on: April 05, 2022, 03:19:28 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

Re: The Patsy
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 10:52:07 AM »
Oswald said he was a " Patsy " and he was one of the only people telling the truth after the assassination of JFK . Those who know what really happened could not get enough of how many went down that rabbit hole thinking that LHO was a lone assassin capable of killing the President all by himself . There are those who directed their attention to the most likely suspects and have put a lot of the pieces of this puzzle together . The problem about this case lies in the fact that we are fighting each other over what happened to JFK that we can't see the forest for the trees . Some of what is thought to be a fact in this case simply doesn't add up . Just think if we were to come together and do what is right in front of us and get rid of the roadblocks , maybe we would put this case to bed .

Hi Mike, my own examination of the evidence in this case has led me to conclude that Oswald was a "Patsy". Unfortunately, by default this classifies me as a Conspiracy Theorist, which I find quite embarrassing. Many people think the truth has yet to come out about this case because of a concerted effort by a variety of agencies to cover-up the truth. This is not the case, the truth has yet to come out about this case because of the CT "community" who don't give a f%ck about the truth and who are little more than a collection of mental health issues posing as real people.
The power of the LNer position is that they have a narrative for the events of the day. Collectively, there is enough knowledge and expertise within the CT "community" to create a more powerful narrative but it is in the hands of a bunch of losers whose only interest is to bolster their fragile egos - they truly do not give a f%ck about the truth. In my time on this forum I have yet to see any CT change their mind over the tiniest detail, even in the face of overwhelming counter-evidence.

" Just think if we were to come together and do what is right in front of us and get rid of the roadblocks , maybe we would put this case to bed ."

I find this statement really powerful and would wish it had even the remotest possibility of coming true. It would be a truly awe-inspiring thing.
But it ain't gonna happen.
I guarantee you that every single CT reading that statement will automatically be thinking - "Yeah, let's all come together and look at things they way I do."

Just for the sake of argument, how would you propose to start removing these "roadblocks". In theory, what would that look like.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 12:09:39 PM »

billchapman

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 12:09:39 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 03:08:41 PM »
I don't know what LHO was thinking on 11/22/63; nobody was following him around all day up until around 1:45 who can say what he did or did not do. However, there is entirely too much duplicity and unreliable witness statements concerning the majority of the so-called "evidence" that LHO was the shooter.  So the evidence just does not convict him.

His rifle was left at the scene of the assassination.  Witnesses saw a rifle pointed at the motorcade from that location.  Fired bullet casings from that rifle were found by the window.  Oswald's prints were found on the boxes by that window.  A long bag with Oswald's prints were also found at that location.  Oswald's rifle was missing and cannot be accounted for except as the rifle found on the 6th floor (as confirmed by the serial number of the rifle sent to him by Klein's).  He fled the scene (his place of employment) without bothering to ask his boss for permission or even ask what was going on.  He is the only person on Planet Earth to be in the TSBD at the time of the assassination and pass the scene of the Tippit murder.  He was identified by several witnesses as the person with a gun at the Tippit scene.  He had the same two brands of ammo in his possession that were used to kill Tippit.  Other than that I guess you are right.  LOL.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 05:12:22 PM »
Hi Mike, my own examination of the evidence in this case has led me to conclude that Oswald was a "Patsy". Unfortunately, by default this classifies me as a Conspiracy Theorist, which I find quite embarrassing. Many people think the truth has yet to come out about this case because of a concerted effort by a variety of agencies to cover-up the truth. This is not the case, the truth has yet to come out about this case because of the CT "community" who don't give a f%ck about the truth and who are little more than a collection of mental health issues posing as real people.
The power of the LNer position is that they have a narrative for the events of the day. Collectively, there is enough knowledge and expertise within the CT "community" to create a more powerful narrative but it is in the hands of a bunch of losers whose only interest is to bolster their fragile egos - they truly do not give a f%ck about the truth. In my time on this forum I have yet to see any CT change their mind over the tiniest detail, even in the face of overwhelming counter-evidence.

" Just think if we were to come together and do what is right in front of us and get rid of the roadblocks , maybe we would put this case to bed ."

I find this statement really powerful and would wish it had even the remotest possibility of coming true. It would be a truly awe-inspiring thing.
But it ain't gonna happen.
I guarantee you that every single CT reading that statement will automatically be thinking - "Yeah, let's all come together and look at things they way I do."

Just for the sake of argument, how would you propose to start removing these "roadblocks". In theory, what would that look like.

Hi Dan, I admire your intelligence and ability to see a major problem ( The fact that there are some really irrational people ( screwballs) in the CT contingent ) and those screwballs keep presenting irrational theories into the quagmire.  However I believe you are dead wrong in believing that all CT's are screwballs...     

I concur completely that Lee Oswald was simply a patsy ( A naive and trusting sucker who allowed himself to be framed by trusting FBI agents who had ulterior intentions )

And therein lies the problem.....A very high percentage of researchers simply can't accept that there was a cabal of crooked FBI agents involved in the coup d'etat.....   
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 06:09:16 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 05:12:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 06:06:29 PM »
Hi Dan, I admire your intelligence and ability to see a major problem ( The fact that there are some really irrational people ( screwballs) in the CT contingent ) and those screwballs keep presenting irrational theories into the quagmire.  However I believe you are dead wrong in believing that all CT's are screwballs...     

I concur completely that Lee Oswald was simply a patsy ( A naive and trusting sucker who allowed himself to be framed by trusting FBI agents who had ulterior intentions )

And therein lies the problem.....A very high percentage of researchers simply can't accept that there was a cabal of crooked FBI agents involved in the coup d'etat.....

A very high percentage of researchers simply can't accept that there was a cabal of crooked FBI agents involved in the coup d'etat.....

The conspirators ( SOME FBI) truly believed that JFK was a real threat to "the American way" ... ( the good ol US of A as they knew it)   They considered themselves to be true patriots and they were ridding the country of a "commie" who was cooperating with Khrushchev and pushing integration. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 06:10:39 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2022, 06:45:38 PM »

The power of the LNer position is that they have a narrative for the events of the day. That is correct. Too bad it is a false narrative.

Then what's the "true" narrative?
Without this there can be no real challenge to the LNer position.
Without a genuine counter-narrative there can be no challenge to the status quo.
Blanket statements like "too bad it's a false narrative" or "it's a coup d'etat" mean nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Nit-picking individual pieces of evidence to the nth degree means nothing. This has been proven over 6 decades.

Something very specific happened that day and it happened in a specific way.
For those of us who don't accept it's as simple as "a lone nutter did it", how do we get to that "truth" when we can't even agree on something as basic as the amount of shots fired?

I'd like to propose a starting point for those interested in constructing some kind of counter-narrative:

There are two broad elements-
1) The inception and execution of the actual assassination
2) The "cover up" that followed

What consensus can be reached about how the assassination took place? What was the nature of the cover up? How are the two elements interlinked?

As far as consensus is concerned I'd also like to propose the following starting point - that Oswald was a "Patsy". He was deeply involved in he events of that day but was unaware he was going to be taking the rap for it. As such, Oswald was not involved in the actual shooting of JFK.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 06:52:57 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2022, 06:45:38 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2022, 07:48:04 PM »

What consensus can be reached about how the assassination took place? What was the nature of the cover up? How are the two elements interlinked? The assassination was probably dreamt up by Texas right wingers mixed in with anti Castro Cubans and rogue Intelligence operatives. They had to get a go ahead from somebody very powerful and connected.  Who was this "somebody"? Not sure at this point. One of the Intelligence guys probably served as Project Manager.

The cover-up was definitely orchestrated from somebody high up, likely either J Edgar, LBJ or both. They probably knew about the hit ahead of time, otherwise the coverup would not have gone so smooth.

That's quite a fairy fable.  A CTer word salad of (probably) bad guys "anti-Castro Cubans," "rogue Intelligence operatives" and "J. Edgar."  But even then you are still not sure "at this point".  How much longer will it take for you to become sure?  It's only been nearly 60 years.