Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald--- The biggest "Red Herring" in American history!  (Read 8075 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald--- The biggest "Red Herring" in American history!
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 01:37:37 AM »
Advertisement
This from the guy who believes that the red rings on the TSBD were a secret signal to LBJ.  This despite news articles from decades prior to the assassination that confirm that the rings were related to fire safety.  Imagine the scenario behind this wild theory.  Someone has to paint the red rings on the windows.  How they do this unnoticed is unclear.  Why this is necessary is also unclear.  Does LBJ need advance notice of the assassination if he is "in" on the plot?  Wouldn't he know the assassination was happening when he heard the shots?  Wouldn't there be an easier way to notify him instead of painting rings on the building from which the shots were fired?   As I recall, Walt also believes someone removed the rings after the assassination.  This is far out tin foil stuff.

You're simply revealing that you're a simple minded fool.....

"news articles from decades prior to the assassination that confirm that the rings were related to fire safety."

My dear little simpleton....Please explain how all of the red rings in the TSBD windows could have done anything but confuse the firemen who might have responded to a fire alarm at the TSBD.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 01:37:37 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2022, 02:50:16 AM »
Held a seance with him did you?
Pure conjecture.

That's rich coming from the guy who just wrote this: "Oswald would have told the world the truth about the hit that went down."  Did you need a Ouija board to make that statement?  I'm  just responding to your statement about what Oswald "would" have done. 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 02:55:50 AM »
You're simply revealing that you're a simple minded fool.....

"news articles from decades prior to the assassination that confirm that the rings were related to fire safety."

My dear little simpleton....Please explain how all of the red rings in the TSBD windows could have done anything but confuse the firemen who might have responded to a fire alarm at the TSBD.....

If you accept that the Dallas fire department used red rings on buildings for a fire safety purpose, then maybe the better question is wouldn't the use of such rings on buildings that already had red rings be a bit confusing to your conspirators?  How would they know, for example, if they were there for fire purposes or as a "signal"?  LOL.  Keep them coming though.  That is comedy gold. 

I'll even add some suggested dialogue for your fiction writing:

LBJ: "Now Lady Bird if you see them yonder red rings, get down cause there gonna be some shootin' in the Big D.  Hee Haw!"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 03:38:17 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 02:55:50 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2022, 11:36:57 AM »
That's rich coming from the guy who just wrote this: "Oswald would have told the world the truth about the hit that went down."  Did you need a Ouija board to make that statement?  I'm  just responding to your statement about what Oswald "would" have done.

I'm  just responding to your statement about what Oswald "would" have done.

By telling us what Oswald was thinking and what he wanted, which, of course, is something you don't know and can not know.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 03:36:44 PM »
I'm  just responding to your statement about what Oswald "would" have done.

By telling us what Oswald was thinking and what he wanted, which, of course, is something you don't know and can not know.

LOL.  How about directing this to Jerry who started this discussion by telling us what Oswald "would" have done? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 03:36:44 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 03:48:03 PM »
LOL.  How about directing this to Jerry who started this discussion by telling us what Oswald "would" have done?

Actually he didn't.

He merely stated what "Mytton, Smith and the other lynchers ...... <>.... continue to claim."

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 03:53:56 PM »
Actually he didn't.

He merely stated what "Mytton, Smith and the other lynchers ...... <>.... continue to claim."

Wrong.  You do realize his unedited post is still there to read without your dishonest omissions?

"Oswald would have told the world the truth about the hit that went down"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 04:01:46 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 03:53:56 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2022, 05:17:08 PM »
Wrong.  You do realize his unedited post is still there to read without your dishonest omissions?

"Oswald would have told the world the truth about the hit that went down"

Are you really this dense? That's the quote he tributed to "Mytton, Smith and the other lynchers"

It wasn't a statement of his own opinion.