Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The bus transfer  (Read 14795 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The bus transfer
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2022, 04:04:58 AM »
Advertisement
Not a scintilla of evidence?  Well, except for the police officers who were there and arrested him.  He certainly had the revolver in his possession.  Oswald didn't shoot Tippit "without a moments hesitation" as you suggest. Rather, he tried to bull his way out of the situation when Tippit pulled over to speak to him.  When they didn't work and Tippit got out of the car, Oswald shot him.  Same deal in the TT.  Oswald simply waited to play his hand out.  Maybe hoping the police would bypass him since they weren't approaching everyone.  Once they approached him, he went for the gun (i.e. it's all over now).  Almost identical scenarios.

Oswald didn't shoot Tippit "without a moments hesitation" as you suggest. Rather, he tried to bull his way out of the situation when Tippit pulled over to speak to him.

Lee wasn't even at the scene of Tippits murder....But don't let substantiated facts interfere with your dream....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2022, 04:04:58 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2022, 03:09:28 PM »
In terms of debating, what's the difference between a real-time online debate and a face-to-face debate?

In this context, the primary difference is that the latter allows Martin to run away.  He knows it is ridiculous for someone to fly to "Europe" to debate some unknown person about the JFK assassination.  He wants no part of Bill Brown curb stomping his contrarian nonsense. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 03:11:45 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2022, 07:25:36 PM »
In this context, the primary difference is that the latter allows Martin to run away.  He knows it is ridiculous for someone to fly to "Europe" to debate some unknown person about the JFK assassination.  He wants no part of Bill Brown curb stomping his contrarian nonsense.

the latter allows Martin to run away

Just another one of Richard Smith's typical lies and distortions to make an utterly invalid point.

The only minor problem with Smith stupid claim is that it wasn't the latter option. It was the first one! I offered a face to face debate and if Brown had accepted it would have happened. But he didn't. Instead he wanted to determine the rules, knowing full well that I wouldn't play his game.

He knows it is ridiculous for someone to fly to "Europe" to debate some unknown person about the JFK assassination.

It's only "ridiculous" to somebody who needs an excuse to run away. There was never any flying to Europe involved. You made that up, of course.

He wants no part of Bill Brown curb stomping his contrarian nonsense.

We've seen a good example of that so-called "curb stomping" when Brown ran from the discussion we had about Callaway and Bowley helping to load Tippit into the ambulance after Callaway made his radio call. Despite all the conclusive evidence against it, Billy argued - to explain away a 2 minute gap in the timeline - that Callaway helped to load Tippit into the ambulance before he made his call, which by it itself is idiotic as the presence of the ambulance would have made Callaway's radio call superfluous. When asked for evidence to back up his silly claim all he could say was that it was in the transcripts (which it wasn't), just before he ran away from the conversation.  :D

« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 08:00:06 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2022, 07:25:36 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2022, 08:31:44 PM »
the latter allows Martin to run away

Just another one of Richard Smith's typical lies and distortions to make an utterly invalid point.

The only minor problem with Smith stupid claim is that it wasn't the latter option. It was the first one! I offered a face to face debate and if Brown had accepted it would have happened. But he didn't. Instead he wanted to determine the rules, knowing full well that I wouldn't play his game.

He knows it is ridiculous for someone to fly to "Europe" to debate some unknown person about the JFK assassination.

It's only "ridiculous" to somebody who needs an excuse to run away. There was never any flying to Europe involved. You made that up, of course.

In which we learn that Martin doesn't understand the concept of "former" and "latter."  The face-to-face option was the "latter" option in the quoted sentence. If Martin is in "Europe" how can there be a face-to-face debate without any flying involved when Bill lives in the US?   Even if they were in different localities in the US, there would still be unnecessary travel for a face to face debate.  For safety and common sense reasons, no sane person would travel to meet an unknown person from an Internet forum for a face to face to debate.  That is just a silly excuse to run away.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2022, 08:46:47 PM »
In which we learn that Martin doesn't understand the concept of "former" and "latter."  The face-to-face option was the "latter" option in the quoted sentence. If Martin is in "Europe" how can there be a face-to-face debate without any flying involved when Bill lives in the US?   Even if they were in different localities in the US, there would still be unnecessary travel for a face to face debate.  For safety and common sense reasons, no sane person would travel to meet an unknown person from an Internet forum for a face to face to debate.  That is just a silly excuse to run away.

If Martin is in "Europe" how can there be a face-to-face debate without any flying involved when Bill lives in the US?

Why do you place Europe in brackets? Do you think it doesn't exist or what?

Of course there would always be flying involved, fool. But when this played out I wasn't in Europe all the time. What was being discussed was a location in the US and I would provide travel for Bill to get there or travel to where he was.

Even if they were in different localities in the US, there would still be unnecessary travel for a face to face debate.

I don't care what you think is unneccessary. Only individuals like you, who have something to hide (true identity, perhaps?) would object to a face to face meeting.

For safety and common sense reasons, no sane person would travel to meet an unknown person from an Internet forum for a face to face to debate.

Common sense and sanity are things you know very little about, but "For safety"?  What a joke! It reveals more than I need and want to know about your warped mindset.

Brown does fly to Dallas to meet his Facebook buddies, or didn't you see the videos on You Tube? So, why would this be any different?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2022, 08:46:47 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2022, 09:09:20 PM »
If Martin is in "Europe" how can there be a face-to-face debate without any flying involved when Bill lives in the US?

Of course there would always be flying involved, fool. But when this played out I wasn't in Europe all the time. What was being discussed was a location in the US and I would provide travel for Bill to get there or travel to where he was.

Even if they were in different localities in the US, there would still be unnecessary travel for a face to face debate.

I don't care what you think is unneccessary. Only individuals like you, who have something to hide (true identity, perhaps?) would object to a face to face meeting.

For safety and common sense reasons, no sane person would travel to meet an unknown person from an Internet forum for a face to face to debate.

Common sense and sanity are things you know very little about, but "For safety"?  What a joke! It reveals more than I need and want to know about your warped mindset.

Brown does fly to Dallas to meet his Facebook buddies, or didn't you see the videos on You Tube? So, why would this be any different?

Such hostility.  And you want people to travel to "Europe" to meet you face to face?  And can't imagine why that is a bad idea?  You sound unhinged.  You also indicated in your last post that flying would not be necessary ( i.e. "There was never any flying to Europe involved. You made that up, of course.") but now there would "always be flying involved'?  You are really losing it.  Why does anyone have to travel at all - by air or otherwise - when this could be done online?  I know the topic of debating Bill Brown makes you hysterical but that is downright strange.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2022, 09:25:10 PM »
Such hostility.  And you want people to travel to "Europe" to meet you face to face?  And can't imagine why that is a bad idea?  You sound unhinged.  You also indicated in your last post that flying would not be necessary ( i.e. "There was never any flying to Europe involved. You made that up, of course.") but now there would "always be flying involved'?  You are really losing it.  Why does anyone have to travel at all - by air or otherwise - when this could be done online?  I know the topic of debating Bill Brown makes you hysterical but that is downright strange.

Such hostility.

If you can't handle it, stop provoking it with your lies and false accusations.

And you want people to travel to "Europe" to meet you face to face?

Said the idiot, who keeps on repeating something that was never discussed. You really need to get over your obsession with where and how I live. It's not good for your sanity and, let's face it, I can't be blamed for your miserable living conditions. Envy will never get you anything similar to my lifestyle. Get over it, will ya!

You also indicated in your last post that flying would not be necessary ( i.e. "There was never any flying to Europe involved. You made that up, of course.") but now there would "always be flying involved'?  You are really losing it. 

Are you under the impression that there are no flights within the US? Talk about losing it.... you've lost both; the argument and your mind!

Btw, you do understand that people can read for themselves what I actually wrote, don't you?

I said there would not be any flying to Europe involved, not that flying "would not be necessary" as you falsely claimed.

Why does anyone have to travel at all - by air or otherwise - when this could be done online?

Already answered over and over again. I'm sorry that you lack the brain capacity to understand it. Why does Brown fly to Dallas to meet his Facebook buddies?

I know the topic of debating Bill Brown makes you hysterical

Says the guy who actually believes he can read people's minds...  :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 10:22:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2022, 09:25:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2022, 11:58:15 PM »

Of course there would always be flying involved, fool.

Really??.....   I've not seen a ship with wings.....