Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Colors of Blue and Gold  (Read 50977 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Colors of Blue and Gold
« Reply #336 on: May 26, 2023, 07:35:40 PM »
Advertisement
The escalation has already happened.  Old Joe said he would not send missiles, tanks, and F16s to Ukraine.  Then he did.  The creeping escalation is already well advanced.  The pattern is taken directly from Vietnam.  Do you think the war hawks will allow Ukraine to be overrun by Russia without pressuring Biden to send in NATO if this war goes on and on and Russia gets the upper hand?

Old Joe said he would not send missiles, tanks, and F16s to Ukraine.

Circumstances change. And Biden isn't the only one sending those weapons. Germany is sending tanks. England is sending missiles. Poland and the Dutch are sending F16s....

The Ukraine offensive has started. Drones blew up a Russian ship in the black sea. The Wagner group is leaving Putin to his own devices. If Russia could overrun Ukraine they would have already done so. Instead, Putin is now so worried that he is sending nuclear weapons to Bellarus. Not that it matters much because the Russians had nukes near the border everywhere for a long time and Putin will never be so stupid to push the red button as it would mean self destruction.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: May 26, 2023, 07:35:40 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #337 on: May 28, 2023, 04:26:22 PM »
Old Joe said he would not send missiles, tanks, and F16s to Ukraine.

Circumstances change. And Biden isn't the only one sending those weapons. Germany is sending tanks. England is sending missiles. Poland and the Dutch are sending F16s....

The Ukraine offensive has started. Drones blew up a Russian ship in the black sea. The Wagner group is leaving Putin to his own devices. If Russia could overrun Ukraine they would have already done so. Instead, Putin is now so worried that he is sending nuclear weapons to Bellarus. Not that it matters much because the Russians had nukes near the border everywhere for a long time and Putin will never be so stupid to push the red button as it would mean self destruction.

LOL.  That's right!  You are finally learning.  No one who ever read this board could have predicted it but you are making progress.  Now if "circumstances" changed in the past to justify (in Ukraine Joe's opinion) this escalation then "circumstances" may change again to justify sending in NATO troops (i.e. 99% American)!  See how this works?  As a result, we can't rule out the intervention of NATO ground troops as you stupidly claimed.  Particularly if Old Joe is reelected in 2024 and is a lame duck president.  The sky is the limit then.  He is answerable to no one.   Endless war.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #338 on: May 28, 2023, 07:13:15 PM »
LOL.  That's right!  You are finally learning.  No one who ever read this board could have predicted it but you are making progress.  Now if "circumstances" changed in the past to justify (in Ukraine Joe's opinion) this escalation then "circumstances" may change again to justify sending in NATO troops (i.e. 99% American)!  See how this works?  As a result, we can't rule out the intervention of NATO ground troops as you stupidly claimed.  Particularly if Old Joe is reelected in 2024 and is a lame duck president.  The sky is the limit then.  He is answerable to no one.   Endless war.

Putting NATO boots on the ground escalates the war into a direct NATO vs Russia confrontation that both sides don't want. The only possible objective of such an escalation would be the total destruction of Russia. The stakes would be way too high for the entire planet. It isn't going to happen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: May 28, 2023, 07:13:15 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #339 on: May 30, 2023, 09:20:33 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2023, 12:51:12 PM »
For the month of June, I would like to propose a toast.

"To the Sea of Azov".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2023, 12:51:12 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #341 on: June 01, 2023, 12:56:35 PM »

Zelensky lauds Americans ‘defending the freedom’ in Memorial Day message
https://thehill.com/policy/international/4025259-zelensky-lauds-americans-defending-the-freedom-in-memorial-day-message/

Growing up in Virginia, I was taught about the role the French played in the American Revolution. America to this day has never forgotten. I hope that in the coming generations, Ukrainians will be taught about the role of America in the liberation of Ukraine. I believe it will happen.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2023, 01:18:10 PM »

Ukraine's army has been called "The MacGyver army of armies". For their ability to combine different technologies to come up with innovated solutions to military problems. To combine commercial drones with other technology to wage war in new ways. And they took to using HIMARS with amazing speed. But to me, what is their greatest technical achievement is using Patriot missiles to shoot down Russia's hypersonic missiles. Missiles that Russia has claimed were unstoppable. Missiles that our experts have been quoted on saying, that they didn't think the Patriot missile system could intercept. How could the Ukrainians figure out a way to use Patriot missiles to intercept hypersonic missiles, that our experts didn't think could be done, is beyond me. Amazing.

And now the Russians have arrested the Russian scientists who developed the Hypersonic missiles for Russia. So now we know who to blame for Russia's problems on the battlefield. Russian corruption is not to blame. It's not the decades of Russian corruption. Led by the few who steal billions from the Russian people, and from the Russian military. Who own luxurious mansions and yachts. Led by the fattest fat cat of them all, Putin. And who inspire everyone down the line to steal from the military, down to the lowest private to strip tanks of copper and sell diesel fuel for vodka. No, it is the fault of the Russian scientists. I love it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2023, 01:18:10 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #343 on: June 01, 2023, 01:27:57 PM »
Growing up in Virginia, I was taught about the role the French played in the American Revolution. America to this day has never forgotten. I hope that in the coming generations, Ukrainians will be taught about the role of America in the liberation of Ukraine. I believe it will happen.

The same way they are taught in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq to be grateful to America?   I'm sure they love us there since we did so much good.  The people of Ukraine who are dying and whose cities are being destroyed in a regional conflict in which most couldn't care less about whether they are governed by Russians or Ukranians, and many of whom are ethnic Russians, will curse Biden for centuries.