Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dr. Mantik proves the left lateral x-ray is a copy?  (Read 3869 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Dr. Mantik proves the left lateral x-ray is a copy?
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 01:54:33 AM »
Advertisement
Actually, it is the 7x2mm fragment in the Rydberg drawing. That fragment was just above and somewhat behind the President’s eye. The fragment seen imbedded in the frontal skull in the lateral view is much too high. It was never removed. The yellow arrow points to the 7 x 2 mm fragment.

The 7x2mm fragment is the one with the red arrow. You can clearly see it in the modify AP view. The only opacity in the AP view that would line up with the "fragment" pointed to by the yellow arrow would be the 6.5mm thing. Joe Durnavich showed it best when he aligned the AP and lateral views some years ago. It looks like this:

There's more here:

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/xray/reading/reading.htm

And his whole presentation starts here:

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/xray/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 01:54:33 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2022, 03:48:12 AM »
The 7x2mm fragment is the one with the red arrow. You can clearly see it in the modify AP view. The only opacity in the AP view that would line up with the "fragment" pointed to by the yellow arrow would be the 6.5mm thing.

Exactly. That's just what I said. The "6.5" mm thing is the 7 X 2mm fragment removed by Humes. That fragment was just above and behind the right eye.

Mr. SPECTER - When you refer to this fragment, and you are pointing there, are you referring to the fragment depicted right above the President's right eye?
Commander HUMES - Yes, sir; above and somewhat behind the President's eye.

============

Joe Durnavich showed it best when he aligned the AP and lateral views some years ago. It looks like this:

There's more here:

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/xray/reading/reading.htm

And his whole presentation starts here:

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/xray/

Joe Durnavich has the skull being tilted about 30 degree upward. Jerrol Custer said that it was tilted by as much as that.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2022, 12:39:15 AM »
Exactly. That's just what I said. The "6.5" mm thing is the 7 X 2mm fragment removed by Humes. That fragment was just above and behind the right eye.

Mr. SPECTER - When you refer to this fragment, and you are pointing there, are you referring to the fragment depicted right above the President's right eye?
Commander HUMES - Yes, sir; above and somewhat behind the President's eye.

============

Joe Durnavich has the skull being tilted about 30 degree upward. Jerrol Custer said that it was tilted by as much as that.
Durnavich demonstrates why he puts the angle where he does, and shows how different features line up with each other at the rotational angle he uses. What Custer may have said means nothing if you can't show how an alignment based on his statements works.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2022, 12:39:15 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2022, 01:11:45 AM »
Durnavich demonstrates why he puts the angle where he does, and shows how different features line up with each other at the rotational angle he uses. What Custer may have said means nothing if you can't show how an alignment based on his statements works.

My point was that Durnavich and Custer are in agreement.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2022, 08:42:03 PM »
My point was that Durnavich and Custer are in agreement.
I'm a little confused here. Are you saying that the 7x2mm fragment is the 6.5mm fragment?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2022, 08:42:03 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2022, 11:22:34 PM »
I'm a little confused here. Are you saying that the 7x2mm fragment is the 6.5mm fragment?

Yes.