Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Kill the president will you?"  (Read 8056 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: "Kill the president will you?"
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2022, 03:27:15 AM »
Advertisement
You need to focus.  Most of those quotes you are citing as though they came from me are not from me.
You focus.
The quotes you question are followed beneath them with the links they came from.
                                          Duh

I believe what?   
Now that's a good question.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 03:39:49 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2022, 03:27:15 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2022, 03:34:52 PM »
You focus.
The quotes you question are followed beneath them with the links they came from.
                                          Duh
Now that's a good question.

So you quote my post showing my name as the person making that statement in quotes but then add several other quotes in your post that are not mine but don't specify who made them making it appear as though all those statements are from me.  Wow.  Why put them in quotes instead of adding as part of your own response?  Bizarre.  There was clearly a large crowd of people outside the TT who thought, based on all the police activity and the proximity to the assassination, that the assassin of the President was likely in the TT.  Those people did not have to be clairvoyant to come to this reasonable conclusion based on all the police activity and proximity in time and distance to the location of the assassination.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2022, 03:51:55 PM »
So you quote my post showing my name as the person making that statement in quotes but then add several other quotes in your post that are not mine but don't specify who made them making it appear as though all those statements are from me.  Wow.  Why put them in quotes instead of adding as part of your own response?  Bizarre.  There was clearly a large crowd of people outside the TT who thought, based on all the police activity and the proximity to the assassination, that the assassin of the President was likely in the TT.  Those people did not have to be clairvoyant to come to this reasonable conclusion based on all the police activity and proximity in time and distance to the location of the assassination.

There was clearly a large crowd of people outside the TT who thought, based on all the police activity and the proximity to the assassination, that the assassin of the President was likely in the TT.

Really, they couldn't just be curious what was going on?

Those people did not have to be clairvoyant to come to this reasonable conclusion based on all the police activity and proximity in time and distance to the location of the assassination.

Provided they knew about the assassination by then.... I don't see many people walking down a street full of shops with a radio, but perhaps that's normal where you live.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2022, 03:51:55 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2022, 04:12:03 PM »
There was clearly a large crowd of people outside the TT who thought, based on all the police activity and the proximity to the assassination, that the assassin of the President was likely in the TT.

Really, they couldn't just be curious what was going on?

Those people did not have to be clairvoyant to come to this reasonable conclusion based on all the police activity and proximity in time and distance to the location of the assassination.

Provided they knew about the assassination by then.... I don't see many people walking down a street full of shops with a radio, but perhaps that's normal where you live.

I'm sure they were curious.  Obviously, they couldn't know with certainty that the suspect was in the TT, but it would be a reasonable conclusion based on the circumstances including the proximity in time and distance to the assassination.  According to Postal this crowd was yelling for Oswald's blood when they brought him out.  Sounds like they suspected him of something more than entering the theatre without buying a ticket.  You are really suggesting that by nearly 2PM that many folks in Dallas didn't know about the assassination of the President in their city?  HA HA HA.  Good luck with that.  Comedy gold.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2022, 09:55:34 PM »
So you quote my post ...
Come to think of it...your posts are really not worth quoting anyway.

Below is the 1st page report of some Forgery Dept Lt. Note that there is no mention of the cop being shot.

Who was this phantom manager that told the cops the suspect was in the balcony?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2022, 09:55:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2022, 12:12:13 AM »
Page 1 of Julia Postal's affidavit-----

"As the police went by, a man ducked into the theater. My boss Mr John A Callahan went outside got in his car and left to see where the police were going."
I assume that her boss was indeed the manager of the theater.
I have always wondered why she stated that the boss went outside? She was outside so the boss would have come outside right?
If she saw a guy ducking inside... why would the manager not have seen this guy too? OK.. Perhaps he came out a different door or he saw this guy but assumed that he had bought a ticket. Because Callahan was never questioned officially and presumably was never heard from again that day we'll just never know.
How did Postal know that he was taking his car to go follow the cops? He must have told her, otherwise he could have just been going to lunch for all she knew. So why didn't she mention this guy who just ducked in?
Callahan would have be the prime authority to investigate a sneak in to his own movie house...not some shoe salesman next door.
Johnny asked me if I sold that man a ticket. I asked him what man? He said [the] man that just ducked in...
DUH  ::)
I guess all of this sounds plausible to those who want to believe it

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2022, 12:35:44 AM »
Page 1 of Julia Postal's affidavit-----

I assume that her boss was indeed the manager of the theater.
I have always wondered why she stated that the boss went outside? She was outside so the boss would have come outside right?
If she saw a guy ducking inside... why would the manager not have seen this guy too? OK.. Perhaps he came out a different door or he saw this guy but assumed that he had bought a ticket. Because Callahan was never questioned officially and presumably was never heard from again that day we'll just never know.
How did Postal know that he was taking his car to go follow the cops? He must have told her, otherwise he could have just been going to lunch for all she knew. So why didn't she mention this guy who just ducked in?
Callahan would have be the prime authority to investigate a sneak in to his own movie house...not some shoe salesman next door.DUH  ::)
I guess all of this sounds plausible to those who want to believe it

Is there a point to this rambling nonsense?  For example, are you suggesting that Postal was '"in" on the plot?  It's difficult to understand what your are trying to demonstrate. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2022, 12:35:44 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2022, 08:49:50 AM »
   It's difficult to understand what your are trying to demonstrate.
Then quit. Cease the effort. If something is so vexing or arduous then simply dismiss the strain. It doesn't matter anyway does it? What ever happened to that theater manager? Inconsequential right?