Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Kill the president will you?"  (Read 8059 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: "Kill the president will you?"
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 11:08:11 PM »
Advertisement
  There was an obvious investigation going on at that moment into the death of JFK and Tippit.
An 'investigation'?  ::) Ladies and gentlemen...A person there with the lone gunman theory firmly super glued to his rear.
I'm not sure what you are babbling about here.
I believe you have overused that remark enough. If you refuse to face a question intelligently...then you insult someone.
  Do some digging on your own don't expect us to do your work for you.
The only digging revealed there would be from his backside :o

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 11:08:11 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2022, 06:21:29 PM »
If you are too scared to even articulate the point that you are trying to make, at least don't be childish.  You seem to have plenty of time clutter this forum with a lot of nonsense but suddenly you can't.

Says the guy who is constantly too scared and/or unable to even answer a single question, never makes any coherent point and can't get beyond parroting the official narrative, describing everything he doesn't like or can't deal with as "going down the rabbit hole".

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 01:36:46 PM »
I'm not sure what you are babbling about here.  We are discussing the situation at the time Oswald was arrested (i.e. did the arresting officers have cause to suspect that the person who had killed Tippit was the same person who "killed the President")  There was an obvious investigation going on at that moment into the death of JFK and Tippit.  The WC had not even been formed.

A quote from the testimony of C.T. Walker, one of the officers who arrested Oswald;

Mr. BELIN. At that time, did anyone connect him with the assassination of the President?
Mr. WALKER. Not unless the crowd had assumed that is who we were after, I don't know.
Mr. BELIN. When you were after him, you were after him for what?
Mr. WALKER. For the killing of Officer Tippit.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 01:36:46 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 03:32:17 PM »
As claimed in his response....Mr Smith LOL does not hate Oswald or anyone in particular. He is an LOL instigator LOL and seemingly resents the skepticism in outspoken views concerning the official conclusions LOL.

LOL.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2022, 12:42:35 AM »
I did.
You did what?
There was a mob of citizens clamoring for Oswald's blood when they brought him out of the TT because they believed he was the assassin.
Why? Because the cops had announced it? We only have Johnny Brewer's statement about that. So how did/could this ostensible mob have possibly thought that?
Hugh Aynesworth left the TSBD...
There is an entire thread devoted to Mr Everywhere Hugh.
Mrs. POSTAL. They said, "What is going on?" And someone said, "Suspect," ...
Mr. BALL. Now, was it after Oswald, the man brought out on----out of the theatre was taken away in the car that the officer called and said, "I'm sure we have got our man---- "?
Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; that officer came out of the theatre and grabbed at the phone and made the call about simultaneously as they were bringing Oswald out.
Mr. BALL. And that was when you heard that Officer Tippit had been shot?

Who was that someone that hollered "Suspect"and did Johnny Brewer instigate that rumor?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2022, 12:42:35 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2022, 02:36:45 PM »
You did what? Why? Because the cops had announced it? We only have Johnny Brewer's statement about that. So how did/could this ostensible mob have possibly thought that?  There is an entire thread devoted to Mr Everywhere Hugh. 
Who was that someone that hollered "Suspect"and did Johnny Brewer instigate that rumor?

You are all over the place.  Disputing that anyone said or had a basis to conclude that the TT suspect was the assassin of JFK but then dismissing an entire mob clamoring for his blood for that very reason because the "cops had announced it."  Wow.  How could the crowd have thought this?  Are you for real?  JFK has been assassinated only a couple miles away.  Cops were swarming the place.  What else would they think?  Good grief.  And you don't want to talk about Hugh Aynesworth for some reason.   Wonder why?  He states that when he learned that a police officer had been shot in Oak Cliff that he suspected it was related and left the TSBD to head there for that reason.  The close timing and proximity of the two crimes meant they were almost certainly related.  No DPD officer had been killed in the line of duty for years before Tippit.  It didn't take Nostradamus to conclude these events were likely related.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2022, 04:26:34 AM »
You are all over the place. Disputing that anyone said or had a basis to conclude that the TT suspect was the assassin of JFK but then dismissing an entire mob clamoring for his blood for that very reason because the "cops had announced it."  Wow.  How could the crowd have thought this?  Are you for real?  JFK has been assassinated only a couple miles away.  Cops were swarming the place.  What else would they think?  Good grief.  And you don't want to talk about Hugh Aynesworth for some reason.   Wonder why?  He states that when he learned that a police officer had been shot in Oak Cliff that he suspected it was related and left the TSBD to head there for that reason.  The close timing and proximity of the two crimes meant they were almost certainly related.  No DPD officer had been killed in the line of duty for years before Tippit.  It didn't take Nostradamus to conclude these events were likely related.
You are all over the place.  Are you for real?  Good grief.
Why can't you lay off the Ad Hominem crap? I disputed nothing...I question everything.
After running out of the boarding house and shooting Officer Tippit in front of at least a dozen other people, Oswald was officially on the lam. He ducked in and out of storefronts along Jefferson Boulevard before darting into the Texas Theatre without paying for a movie ticket.
Across the street, however, a shoe salesman had been watching the news coverage and noticed Oswald enter the theatre. Soon after, officers surrounded Oswald, and brought him into the station for the murder of Officer Tippit.
https://www.exp1.com/blog/10-stops-on-the-jfk-conspiracy-theorists-tour-of-dallas/

Only one person actually ever stated that they saw the assailant shoot Tippit....and Mrs Markham provided a hazy ID--
"#2 was the one I picked"
The shoe salesman was not across the street and he was not watching news coverage and did not see anyone enter the theater.
A crowd of nearly two hundred had gathered in front of the building, the **rumor circulating that the President's assassin might have been caught.  As the police exited, the crowd surged forward, screaming obscenities and crying, "Let us have him. We'll kill him! We want him!" The young man smirked and hollered back, "I protest this police brutality!" Several police formed a wedge and cut through the mob to an unmarked car.
https://www.businessinsider.com/jfk-assassination-files-how-lee-harvey-oswald-was-caught-2017-10
A Texas Historical Commission marker placed outside the Jefferson Boulevard theater in 2013 said that Oswald "was apprehended inside the auditorium for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, propelling the Texas Theatre into the international spotlight."
Unfortunately, that's not quite right.
Oswald was arrested for shooting Dallas Police officer J.D. Tippit a few blocks away, and was only charged with killing Kennedy early the next morning.

Where did a "crowd of hundreds" come from? 
**rumor circulating that the President's assassin might have been caught.
A rumor.
The announcement that the president had expired came only 10 minutes before Oswald was arrested.
From the crowd [regardless of number] who was ever interviewed?

Above is a picture of the cops throwing Oswald into a cruiser. I don't see any lynch mob. There are quite a few ladies and girls. A few guys are looking on. But "hundreds"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2022, 04:26:34 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2022, 07:10:16 PM »
Why can't you lay off the Ad Hominem crap? I disputed nothing...I question everything. https://www.exp1.com/blog/10-stops-on-the-jfk-conspiracy-theorists-tour-of-dallas/

Only one person actually ever stated that they saw the assailant shoot Tippit....and Mrs Markham provided a hazy ID--
"#2 was the one I picked"
The shoe salesman was not across the street and he was not watching news coverage and did not see anyone enter the theater.https://www.businessinsider.com/jfk-assassination-files-how-lee-harvey-oswald-was-caught-2017-10
Where did a "crowd of hundreds" come from?  The announcement that the president had expired came only 10 minutes before Oswald was arrested.
From the crowd [regardless of number] who was ever interviewed?

Above is a picture of the cops throwing Oswald into a cruiser. I don't see any lynch mob. There are quite a few ladies and girls. A few guys are looking on. But "hundreds"?

You need to focus.  Most of those quotes you are citing as though they came from me are not from me.