Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Kill the president will you?"  (Read 8054 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

"Kill the president will you?"
« on: March 09, 2022, 09:32:39 PM »
Advertisement
Johnny Brewer testified that this is what some cop yelled at Oswald as they were beating the crap out of him.
This is paramount to stating that the patsy is at the theater...go get him.
Because as far as the information would have it...the police were after a cop shooter.
The belief that a guy who sneaked into a movie must be the cop shooter and therefore be the president shooter is just such a complete stretch that even the Warren Commission swept the statement under the rug and claimed ultimately that that it was never made.
 I guess somehow he must have known that it was Oswald's rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: March 09, 2022, 09:32:39 PM »

Online Richard Smith

Re: "Kill the president will you?"
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 09:51:24 PM »
Johnny Brewer testified that this is what some cop yelled at Oswald as they were beating the crap out of him.
This is paramount to stating that the patsy is at the theater...go get him.
Because as far as the information would have it...the police were after a cop shooter.
The belief that a guy who sneaked into a movie must be the cop shooter and therefore be the president shooter is just such a complete stretch that even the Warren Commission swept the statement under the rug and claimed ultimately that that it was never made.
 I guess somehow he must have known that it was Oswald's rifle.

Weak sauce.  Due to the proximity in time and distance to the assassination, there was a reasonable basis to suspect that the person who had shot Tippit was the same person who assassinated JFK.  In fact, reporters such as Hugh Aynesworth left the TSBD when they heard the news of a police officer being shot in Oak Cliff believing it was done by same person who had killed JFK.  It would not have taken Sherlock Holmes to reach that conclusion.  No DPD officer had been killed for years before Tippit.  Unlike today, the murder of a police officer was an extremely rare event.  The odds of a police officer being murdered less than an hour after the assassination just a couple miles away, and the events not being related would have been very low.   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 10:19:04 PM »
Weak sauce.  Due to the proximity in time and distance to the assassination, there was a reasonable basis to suspect that the person who had shot Tippit was the same person who assassinated JFK.  In fact, reporters such as Hugh Aynesworth left the TSBD when they heard the news of a police officer being shot in Oak Cliff believing it was done by same person who had killed JFK.  It would not have taken Sherlock Holmes to reach that conclusion.  No DPD officer had been killed for years before Tippit.  Unlike today, the murder of a police officer was an extremely rare event.  The odds of a police officer being murdered less than an hour after the assassination just a couple miles away, and the events not being related would have been very low.
Watery.
Why not yell - "shoot a cop will you?" Besides, none of the other police interviewed about this ever acknowledged that they heard a statement made about the president. But you get sucked in huh?
Elementary Watson.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 10:19:04 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 10:37:46 PM »
Watery.
Why not yell - "shoot a cop will you?" Besides, none of the other police interviewed about this ever acknowledged that they heard a statement made about the president. But you get sucked in huh?
Elementary Watson.

I can't translate this into any coherent point.  You seemed to be suggesting in your OP that the police had no cause to suspect that Oswald was the assassin when they arrested him at the TT.  And shouting "kill the president will you" somehow proved a conspiracy.  That is nonsense for the reasons noted, but are you now changing that fantasy narrative and suggesting that the DPD didn't even say this? Couldn't someone be angry at Oswald for killing the President even though they also knew he had killed a cop?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 11:03:13 PM »
I can't translate this into any coherent point.
Then stop drinking and taking those drugs.
Brewer testimony...
Mr. BREWER - And somebody hollered "He's got a gun."
And there were a couple of officers fighting him and taking the gun away from him, and they took the gun from him, and he was fighting, still fighting, and I heard some of the police holier, I don't know who it was, "Kill the President, will you." And I saw fists flying and they were hitting him.
No one else made such a claim. No cop..no other patron just only Brewer--- Get it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 11:03:13 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 12:08:29 AM »
Brewer testimony... No one else made such a claim. No cop..no other patron just only Brewer--- Get it?

No. 

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 01:07:46 AM »
Mr. BELIN - When you looked up, did you step out of the store at all?

Mr. BREWER - No; I was still in the store behind the counter, and I looked up and saw the man enter the lobby.

Mr. BELIN - When you say the lobby of your store, first let me ask you to describe how is.... how wide is your store, approximately?

Mr. BREWER - About 20 feet...

Mr. BELIN - All right, you saw a man going into what you referred to as this lobby area?

Mr. BREWER - Yes; and he stood there with his back to the street.

Mr. BELIN - When did he go in now? What did you hear at the time that he stepped into this lobby area?

Mr. BREWER - I heard the police cars coming up Jefferson, and he stepped in, and the police made a U-turn and went back down East Jefferson.

Mr. BELIN - Where did he make the U-turn?

Mr. BREWER - At Zangs.

Mr. BELIN - Do you remember the sirens going away?

Mr. BREWER - Yes; the sirens were going away. I presume back to where the officer had been shot, because it was back down that way. And when they turned and left, Oswald looked over his shoulder and turned around and walked up West Jefferson towards the theatre.

Mr. BELIN - Let me hold you a minute. You used the word Oswald. Did you know who the man was at the time you saw him?

Mr. BREWER - No.

Mr. BELIN - So at the time, you didn't know what his name was?

Mr. BREWER - No.

Mr. BELIN - Will you describe the man you saw?

Mr. BREWER - He was a little man, about 5'9", and weighed about 150 pounds is all...

Mr. BELIN - All right. After you saw him in the lobby of your store there, what you call a lobby area, which is really kind of an extension of the sidewalk, then you saw him leave?

Mr. BREWER - He turned and walked out of the lobby and went up West Jefferson toward the theatre, and I walked out the front and watched him, and he went into the theatre.

Mr. BELIN - What theatre is that?

Mr. BREWER - Texas Theatre....

Mr. BELIN - Well, would you state then what happened? You said that you saw him walk into the Texas Theatre?

Mr. BREWER - He walked into the Texas Theatre and I walked up to the theatre, to the box office and asked Mrs. Postal if she sold a ticket to a man who was wearing a brown shirt, and she said no, she hadn't. She was listening to the radio herself. And I said that a man walked in there, and I was going to go inside and ask the usher if he had seen him.

So I walked in and Butch Burroughs...

Mr. BELIN - Who was Burroughs?

Mr. BREWER - He was behind the counter. He operated the concession and takes tickets. He was behind the concession stand and I asked him if he had seen a man in a brown shirt of that description, matching that description, and he said he had been working behind the counter and hadn't seen anybody. And I asked him if he would come with me and show me where the exits were and we would check the exits. And he asked me why. I told him that I thought the guy looked suspicious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 01:07:46 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2022, 02:22:30 AM »
Brewer testimony... No one else made such a claim. No cop..no other patron just only Brewer--- Get it?
No.
I guess that was either ..no.... you don't get it---
Or...no...you won't stop drinking and taking drugs.