Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.  (Read 18463 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.
« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2022, 08:23:38 AM »
Advertisement
When you can prove to me that everyone on the planet has unique fingerprints, then you may have a point, but until then we can only assume that fingerprints are "virtually unique".

JohnM

Keep on assuming... it's about all you do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2022, 08:23:38 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2022, 09:07:14 AM »

Therefore, O'Connor's ridiculous assertion that the entire brain (save a few small "bits and pieces") was gone is reason enough right there, in my opinion, to pretty much dismiss everything else he had to say about President John F. Kennedy's autopsy."

Another glaring Mytton nutsack attack against a witness who was there and didn't roll with the flow of the cover up.
The brain is missing. This is a fact. This was reported and has been ignored for over 50 years. Looks like it was gone from the very beginning as the witness stated.
John F Kennedy: could his brain hold clues to his murder? Unless it's found again, we may never know.   
Mon 21 Oct 2013 12.00 EDT

Who stole JFK's brain? It has been a mystery since 1966 when, three years after the president's assassination, it was discovered that his brain, which had been removed during the autopsy and stored in the National Archives, had gone missing. Conspiracy theorists have long suggested the missing organ would have proved Kennedy was not shot from the back by Lee Harvey Oswald, but from the front.

The latest theory puts forward a less juicy cover-up – James Swanson, author of a new book on the assassination of Kennedy, suggests the president's brain was taken by his younger brother Robert, "perhaps to conceal evidence of the true extent of President Kennedy's illnesses, or perhaps to conceal evidence of the number of medications that President Kennedy was taking".
https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/oct/21/presidents-brain-missing-mislaid-body-parts

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2022, 11:14:41 AM »
Another glaring Mytton nutsack attack against a witness who was there and didn't roll with the flow of the cover up.
The brain is missing. This is a fact. This was reported and has been ignored for over 50 years. Looks like it was gone from the very beginning as the witness stated. https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/oct/21/presidents-brain-missing-mislaid-body-parts

Huh? You support O'Connor, then supply evidence "it was discovered that his brain, which had been removed during the autopsy" that totally discredits him! Classic! You are just about the dumbest Member here, you keep misrepresenting me, make stupid accusations and abuse me at every opportunity and every effort is as feeble as this, don't give up your day job.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2022, 11:14:41 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2022, 02:10:15 AM »
Gerry Down has started a thread entitled "The physics of "back and to the left" in which he presents an argument that a bullet passing through JFK's head would not have caused much movement.
I would urge readers to look through this thread to get an idea of the massive forces that blew JFK's head apart sending pieces of skull flying in all directions. The idea that this massive force applied to JFK's head would have resulted in little movement of his head is utterly ludicrous.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2022, 04:00:40 AM »
Gerry Down has started a thread entitled "The physics of "back and to the left" in which he presents an argument that a bullet passing through JFK's head would not have caused much movement.
I would urge readers to look through this thread to get an idea of the massive forces that blew JFK's head apart sending pieces of skull flying in all directions.The idea that this massive force applied to JFK's head would have resulted in little movement of his head is utterly ludicrous.

The idea that this massive force applied to JFK's head would have resulted in little movement of his head is utterly ludicrous.

That's exactly right.... And I might add .....No 6.5mm  FMJ bullet would cause the massive damage, nor would that 6.5mm bullet throw a 200 pound man like he'd been struck by a bowling ball.  A 6.5mm, 160 grain,  FMJ bullet at a velocity of 2000FPS would pass right through with little transfer of energy .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2022, 04:00:40 AM »