Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.  (Read 19769 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2022, 03:38:54 AM »
Advertisement
:D :D :D
I'd forgotten about the "Weidmann Invisible Blowout" theory.
Just for the record - there is no way a massive blowout at the back of the skull would not appear on the Z-film.
The Z-film clearly shows "jets" of material being blown upwards from the top of JFK's head.

And let's have a closer look at the people you keep wheeling out who saw this blowout at the back of the head:
Jenkins - describes a massive flap on the side of the head that opened up to reveal a massive injury to the top of the head.
Custer - describes a wound he can get both hands into
Reibe - Q: Did you see any other—in addition to that injury that you just described, did you see any other injuries to the head?
           A: Yes, there was a flap of bone over on the side above the temporal area.
O' Connor - Regarding the wound in the head, O'Connor said there was 'I..no use me opening the skull because there were no brains."
                  O‘Connor described the defect as being in the region from the "...Occiptal around the temporal and parietal regions." He
                  said there was a "...massive hole, no little hole." O'Connor believes the bullet came in from the front right and blew out
                  the top.

Each man describes a massive injury, not just to the back of the head, but one consistent with what we see in the Z-film and autopsy pics.
You have nothing, zero, that demonstrates the injury to JFK's head was a blowout at the back of the head. It was a massive injury that removed most of the bone from the top right side of the skull.

Just for the record - there is no way a massive blowout at the back of the skull would not appear on the Z-film.

I'll just have to take your word for that, right?

Each man describes a massive injury, not just to the back of the head,

And what makes you think I was only talking about an injury at the back of the head?

It's the LN crowd who is desperately trying to limit the wound to the top of the head.

You have nothing, zero, that demonstrates the injury to JFK's head was a blowout at the back of the head. It was a massive injury that removed most of the bone from the top right side of the skull.

If you say so..... oh wait, you were not present at the autopsy. Never mind....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2022, 03:38:54 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2022, 04:18:19 AM »
(Disregard the "Not a Valid...")     Not a valid %s URLhttps://i.imgur.com/mla1XFS.mp4
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 04:20:32 AM by Steve Barber »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2022, 04:27:37 AM »
I don't see that in the Z film and if you do, please get your vision checked soon!

Then you'd better be first in line to get your own vision checked.  And youre the person who needs to get a hold of yourself--not I.  You enjoy calling Mrs. Kennedy a liar because of your ridiculous , foolish pride.  You're so vain that you can't even admit when you're wrong when the evidence is readily available .  You'd rather insult the only person who saw her husbands head wound as she held his head in her hands, along with his brain.  You'd rather believe that she's incabalbe of determining what the top of her husband's head was!  That's just totally insufferable on your part!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2022, 04:27:37 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2022, 04:36:15 AM »
What ballistic expertise is required to see the top of someone's head is missing?

Good one

She had the best seat in the house.
'Top, behind the forehead' she said.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2022, 07:51:09 AM »
Then you'd better be first in line to get your own vision checked.  And youre the person who needs to get a hold of yourself--not I.  You enjoy calling Mrs. Kennedy a liar because of your ridiculous , foolish pride.  You're so vain that you can't even admit when you're wrong when the evidence is readily available .  You'd rather insult the only person who saw her husbands head wound as she held his head in her hands, along with his brain.  You'd rather believe that she's incabalbe of determining what the top of her husband's head was!  That's just totally insufferable on your part!

You forget, or rather ignore, the complete state of panic and confusion she must have been in when the shooting happened. You make it sound as if she just sat back and made a good examination of the head wound. Pathetic!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2022, 07:51:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2022, 08:19:03 AM »

The first eyewitnesses all describe the same carnage as seen in Zapruder and the X-rays and the autopsy photos and the Nix film shows the same spray forward as Zapruder.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2022, 09:00:36 AM »
The first eyewitnesses all describe the same carnage as seen in Zapruder and the X-rays and the autopsy photos and the Nix film shows the same spray forward as Zapruder.

JohnM

Isn't just too bad that Jerrol Custer, who actually took the X-Rays, later expressed doubt about the authenticity of some of them?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2022, 09:00:36 AM »