Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.  (Read 19746 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2022, 11:52:07 PM »
Advertisement
I will try to later on

Yeah, that's what I thought.... That's the Tim I remember!  Thumb1:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/Cranor%20Millicent/Item%2001.pdf

"This author wrote to Mr. Harper asking him to indicate the exact spot on an enclosed map of Dealey Plaza. He marked a place near the underpass that was nearly 100 feet southwest of where Kennedy was shot in the head."54

54. Letter to Milicent Cranor from William A. Harper, December 13.

You're welcome.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2022, 11:52:07 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2022, 12:02:59 AM »
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/Cranor%20Millicent/Item%2001.pdf

"This author wrote to Mr. Harper asking him to indicate the exact spot on an enclosed map of Dealey Plaza. He marked a place near the underpass that was nearly 100 feet southwest of where Kennedy was shot in the head."54

54. Letter to Milicent Cranor from William A. Harper, December 13.

You're welcome.

Nice work Tim, I'm sure these hardcore, no life CT's know perfectly well where the Harper said the Harper fragment was recovered from, but they aren't here for the truth, they just want to dredge up the same old refuted nonsense again and again as if somehow their constant bleating will somehow change history.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2022, 01:55:42 AM »
The soft matte insert is just too hard for your feeble brain to comprehend.

As soon as you apply another element you need to reprocess the image and an inescapable result is that it introduces a new layer of film grain, which is instantly detectable.
Also we have two angles of Kennedy's head so even if you can avoid the excessive grain structure then you have to have a "stand-in" which needs to be photographed under the same lighting, with the same perspective and from an exact identical distance because even a minute change will mean the film grain will be out of scale and again instantly detectable, it's not as easy as you Noobs think.
At the end of the day the Autopsy Photos were NEVER meant to be in the public domain and the only reason we have them is because a CT leaked them. So to think that they altered the private medical photos of Kennedy's autopsy just in case they were leaked is absurd and really over thinking the problem.
What was photographed was Kennedy and the injuries in the photos are what happened.

Btw what is a "soft" matte insert? And then point out exactly where your "soft" matte insert exists in the following image created from a stereoscopic pair of autopsy photos and tell us how they created this mathematically accurate marvel?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2022, 01:55:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2022, 03:39:36 AM »
No I think the problem is you just have faulty thinking thats why you believe crap like the WR.

So I gather from your non compliance re where and what your "soft" matte insert is supposed to be, means that you don't have a clue and is just another of your loud mouth claims/accusations that you don't support with evidence. -Sigh-

Btw as I have said many times in the past, "I don't have a dog in this hunt" and I don't really care about anyone else's opinion but mine so I've always been totally neutral, and I base my conclusions on science and the minds of many experts across a plethora of forensic studies, whereas you seem to be overly emotionally involved and your only easily refuted knowledge comes from some YT video or a dumbass conspiracy site.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2022, 04:00:17 AM »
So I gather from your non compliance re where and what your "soft" matte insert is supposed to be, means that you don't have a clue and is just another of your loud mouth claims/accusations that you don't support with evidence. -Sigh-

Btw as I have said many times in the past, "I don't have a dog in this hunt" and I don't really care about anyone else's opinion but mine so I've always been totally neutral, and I base my conclusions on science and the minds of many experts across a plethora of forensic studies, whereas you seem to be overly emotionally involved and your only easily refuted knowledge comes from some YT video or a dumbass conspiracy site.

JohnM

"I don't have a dog in this hunt"

I've always been totally neutral

I base my conclusions on science and the minds of many experts across a plethora of forensic studies

Yeah, sure... and your real name is John Mytton and you live in Sidney....  :D

Comedy central just called and asked for your number.... Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2022, 04:00:17 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2022, 04:33:15 AM »
No I think you are disingenuous and you know exactly what it is. It certainly is not my obligation to explain to you what it is.

Look Mong, it's beyond clear that in every thread you post, that you are way out of your depth and here once again, your arrogant nonsense reply when you are caught out, just makes you look more the fool.
Go back to square one and do some actual frigging research and come back when you can mount a successful challenge because otherwise you will become just like tired old Weidmann, who after failing to win even 1 argument, has now run out of ideas and attacks people over their Forum name and where they live. Sad, very sad.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2022, 04:54:12 AM »
Look Mong, it's beyond clear that in every thread you post, that you are way out of your depth and here once again, your arrogant nonsense reply when you are caught out, just makes you look more the fool.
Go back to square one and do some actual frigging research and come back when you can mount a successful challenge because otherwise you will become just like tired old Weidmann, who after failing to win even 1 argument, has now run out of ideas and attacks people over their Forum name and where they live. Sad, very sad.

JohnM

otherwise you will become just like tired old Weidmann, who after failing to win even 1 argument, has now run out of ideas and attacks people over their Forum name and where they live.

Paranoid much?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2022, 04:54:12 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2022, 10:07:33 AM »
Look Mong,
JohnM

I thought that calling another forum member by a derogatory name was forbidden on the forum. Shame when members lower themselves to such behaviour.