Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.  (Read 19768 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2022, 04:25:43 AM »
Advertisement
Then why did he tell the ARRB that most of the occipital bone was gone? Was he lying, after so many years and for what?

He wasn't lying. he just had a faulty recollection. He positively identified the X-Rays as being ones that he had taken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2022, 04:25:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2022, 04:34:33 AM »
He wasn't lying. he just had a faulty recollection. He positively identified the X-Rays as being ones that he had taken.

Aha... another faulty recollection. So he misremembered the size and nature of the wound but remembered correctly which X-Rays he took?

Did he misremember that he actually could fit his hands folded together in the wound cavity, which he also told David Lifton in the early 80's?

He did indeed identify some X-rays as those he had taken, but expressed concern about at least three of them.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 02:12:03 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2022, 04:56:45 AM »
Aha... another faulty recollection. So he misremember the size and nature of the wound by remembered correctly which X-Rays he took?

Did he misremember that he actually could fit his hands folded together in the wound cavity, which he also told David Lifton in the early 80's?

He did indeed some X-rays as those he had taken, but expressed concern about at least three of them.

Yes , faulty recollection. The autopsy photos and X-Rays do not lie. Custer confirmed that he had taken the three X-Rays of the head.

GUNN: Mr. Custer, we’re going to show you now X-ray No. 1, which has been identified in the 1966 inspection as the “anterior/posterior view of the skull, slightly heat damaged”. My question to you, Mr. Custer. is whether you can identify that as an autopsy X-ray that you took -
CUSTER: Yes, this is definitely an autopsy film.
GUNN: If you could let me finish the question.
CUSTER: I’m sorry.
GUNN: Can you identify that as an autopsy X-ray that you took on the night of November 22nd/23rd 1963?
CUSTER: Yes, sir. Correct.

GUNN: Can look at No. 2 now, please. which is identified in the 1966 Inventory as a right lateral view of the skull with two angle lines overdrawn on the film?
[Interruption to the proceedings.]
CUSTER: Do vou want to repeat the question?
GUNN:The question is: Mr. Custer, can you identify the film that is in front of you now as having been taken by you on the night of the autopsy of President Kennedy?
CUSTER: Correct. Yes, sir, I do.

GUNN: Could we now examine No. 3, which is identified as the lateral view of the skull?
CUSTER: Okay. This is the skull that I took - that I had taken. Same marker on the left side.

Listen from (1:58:05 to 2:00:35), (2:11:00 to 2:12:25), and (2:19:40 to 2:20:35)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2022, 04:56:45 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2022, 05:21:39 AM »
Yes , faulty recollection. The autopsy photos and X-Rays do not lie. Custer confirmed that he had taken the three X-Rays of the head.

GUNN: Mr. Custer, we’re going to show you now X-ray No. 1, which has been identified in the 1966 inspection as the “anterior/posterior view of the skull, slightly heat damaged”. My question to you, Mr. Custer. is whether you can identify that as an autopsy X-ray that you took -
CUSTER: Yes, this is definitely an autopsy film.
GUNN: If you could let me finish the question.
CUSTER: I’m sorry.
GUNN: Can you identify that as an autopsy X-ray that you took on the night of November 22nd/23rd 1963?
CUSTER: Yes, sir. Correct.

GUNN: Can look at No. 2 now, please. which is identified in the 1966 Inventory as a right lateral view of the skull with two angle lines overdrawn on the film?
[Interruption to the proceedings.]
CUSTER: Do vou want to repeat the question?
GUNN:The question is: Mr. Custer, can you identify the film that is in front of you now as having been taken by you on the night of the autopsy of President Kennedy?
CUSTER: Correct. Yes, sir, I do.

GUNN: Could we now examine No. 3, which is identified as the lateral view of the skull?
CUSTER: Okay. This is the skull that I took - that I had taken. Same marker on the left side.

Listen from (1:58:05 to 2:00:35), (2:11:00 to 2:12:25), and (2:19:40 to 2:20:35)

Yes , faulty recollection. The autopsy photos and X-Rays do not lie.

Don't they?

There are so many people saying things that do not match the official story and individually they might be dismissed on superficial grounds, but they are never addressed in combination.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2022, 05:27:09 AM »
Yes , faulty recollection. The autopsy photos and X-Rays do not lie.

Don't they?

Not when they've been authenticated six ways from Sunday.

There are so many people saying things that do not match the official story and individually they might be dismissed on superficial grounds, but they are never addressed in combination.

Yeah, so many people who say things that don't match with what others say or with things that they themselves said years ago.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2022, 05:27:09 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2022, 05:34:43 AM »

Yeah, so many people who say things that don't match with what others say or with things that they themselves said years ago.

Who authenticated them?

Amazing, isn't it. A simple case of a guy shooting from a building killing another guy in a car produces so many contradictions and questionable evidence.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2022, 05:42:37 AM »

Who authenticated them?

John Ebersole, the Radiologist, and Jerrol Custer authenticated the X-Rays, As did Humes, Boswell, and the HSCA's 21 member panel of photographic analysis experts. The HSCA medical panel confirmed that the X-Rays were of Kennedy. John Stringer, the photographer, authenticated the photos. As did Humes, Boswell, and the HSCA's 21 member panel of photographic analysis experts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2022, 05:42:37 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2022, 01:49:30 PM »
John Ebersole, the Radiologist, and Jerrol Custer authenticated the X-Rays, As did Humes, Boswell, and the HSCA's 21 member panel of photographic analysis experts. The HSCA medical panel confirmed that the X-Rays were of Kennedy. John Stringer, the photographer, authenticated the photos. As did Humes, Boswell, and the HSCA's 21 member panel of photographic analysis experts.

The only two people in your list who could possibly authenticate the X-Rays are Ebersole and Custer. I haven't checked Ebersole yet, but Custer did indeed authenticate some of the X-Rays but also expressed concern about some of them.
Humes and Boswell were not involved in the taking of the X-Rays and have to rely on authentication by the two men named.
John Stringer also was not involved in the taking of the X-Rays. In fact, when asked about him by the ARRB, Custer could not even remember him vividly.
The HSCA photograpic experts never saw Kennedy's body and had no way of knowing or verifying they were the X-Rays of Kennedy.