Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.  (Read 18530 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Interesting video of Dr Jenkins who was at the autopsy of JFK.
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2022, 02:47:16 AM »
Advertisement
It is? Prove it. You can't.

Of course he can't. He just foolishly thinks that showing some photos will cause sufficient confusion.

Remember when the Parkland doctors were brought in to verify the autopsy photos? One by one they were taken into a room and shown photos, which, when they came out, they said showed the wounds they had seen at Parkland. What wasn't shown is which photos they saw. For all we know they were shown the actual photos instead of those we have been shown.

Jenkins, in the interview, said that photos were taken all the time during the autopsy, yet we've only seen a few and we can't even be sure they are authentic. What happened to all the other photos?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2022, 02:47:16 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2022, 03:01:27 AM »

Mr. SPECTER - And what have your duties consisted of in the Army?
Colonel FINCK - From 1955 to 1958 I performed approximately 200 autopsies, many of them pertaining to trauma including missile wounds, stationed at Frankfort, Germany as pathologist of the. United States Army Hospital in Frankfurt, Germany.
Mr. SPECTER - Have you had any additional, special training or experience in missile wounds?
Colonel FINCK - For the past 3 years I was Chief of the Wound Ballistics Pathology Branch of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and in that capacity I reviewed personally all the cases forwarded to us by the Armed Forces, and some civilian cases from the United States and our forces overseas. The number of these cases amounts to approximately 400 cases. I was called as a consultant in the field of missile wounds for this particular case, and also last year in February 1963, the Surgeon General of the Army sent me to Vietnam for a wound ballistics mission, I had to testify in a murder trial involving a 30/30 rifle in the first week of March this year, and I came back yesterday after one week in Panama where I had to testify. I was sent to Panama by the Secretary of the Army regarding the fatalities of the events of 9-10 in January of 1964.
\

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2022, 03:19:55 AM »
It is? Prove it. You can't.

Huh? Pay attention!
I have already posted a stack of evidence in this very thread and you haven't even begun to refute 1 shred of it, you Mongo, being an "Engineer" who by definition must possess some semblance of an empirical mind, how about you tell me why I'm wrong, then if I consider your reply scientific and coherent then I'll consider responding. But until then you're just another angry CT who is just so goddamn mad that he can't think straight, don't worry, I see it all the time just look at Roger having another hissy fit. LMFAOYFD!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2022, 03:19:55 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2022, 03:30:06 AM »
Huh? Pay attention!
I have already posted a stack of evidence in this very thread and you haven't even begun to refute 1 shred of it, you Mongo, being an "Engineer" who by definition must possess some semblance of an empirical mind, how about you tell me why I'm wrong, then if I consider your reply scientific and coherent then I'll consider responding. But until then you're just another angry CT who is just so goddamn mad that he can't think straight, don't worry, I see it all the time just look at Roger having another hissy fit. LMFAOYFD!

JohnM

Pay attention!

I have already posted a stack of evidence in this very thread

No, you haven't. You've only parroted the official narrative and failed completely to autheticate the photos.

then if I consider your reply scientific and coherent then I'll consider responding.

Says the self-appointed expert *  :D

* who hides behind a fake name, does not live where he claims to live and basically is only able to post misrepresentations and propaganda.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 03:34:21 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2022, 03:38:01 AM »

Mr. SPECTER - And what have your duties consisted of in the Army?
Colonel FINCK - From 1955 to 1958 I performed approximately 200 autopsies, many of them pertaining to trauma including missile wounds, stationed at Frankfort, Germany as pathologist of the. United States Army Hospital in Frankfurt, Germany.
Mr. SPECTER - Have you had any additional, special training or experience in missile wounds?
Colonel FINCK - For the past 3 years I was Chief of the Wound Ballistics Pathology Branch of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and in that capacity I reviewed personally all the cases forwarded to us by the Armed Forces, and some civilian cases from the United States and our forces overseas. The number of these cases amounts to approximately 400 cases. I was called as a consultant in the field of missile wounds for this particular case, and also last year in February 1963, the Surgeon General of the Army sent me to Vietnam for a wound ballistics mission, I had to testify in a murder trial involving a 30/30 rifle in the first week of March this year, and I came back yesterday after one week in Panama where I had to testify. I was sent to Panama by the Secretary of the Army regarding the fatalities of the events of 9-10 in January of 1964.
\

JohnM

Which only shows the LN desperation. They can't show that Humes and Bosswell did any autopsies, so they come up with the life story of Finck, who did do some autopies five years before the Kennedy murder. That's a hell of a dream team for the autopsy of a murdered President. LMFAOYFD!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2022, 03:38:01 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2022, 03:56:49 AM »

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2022, 04:03:56 AM »
I thought LHO cornered the market on "Lone Nuts" but leave it to you to turn our attention to another "Nutjob". Why theres so many nut cases running around this case we might all just end up in an asylum!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2022, 04:03:56 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2022, 04:36:34 AM »

JohnM

Your complete inability to make a coherent argument is exposing the pathetic weakness of your case.