Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!  (Read 16293 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2022, 11:52:21 AM »
Advertisement
..and violets are blue-
Mytton's never wrong
I mean hell... just ask you.

The arrow points to a rose I believe because just to the left of that it is a fuller bloom and to the left of that one is also a rose I believe because it looks just like the flower with the arrow. But probably not enough people look at your crap to care anyway.

Mytton's never wrong

Thumb1:

The arrow points to a rose...

A rose with a shiny specular highlight? Yeah whatever!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2022, 11:52:21 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2022, 02:42:45 PM »
Thumb1:

A rose with a shiny specular highlight? Yeah whatever!

JohnM

Hi John, the object in question is clearly rotating as it falls out of view. As it rotates we get to see it's sides and it's edges.
Do you have a good copy, close-up, from the head shot to the point we are seeing in the above clip. There appears to be a large piece of skull blown forward at the moment of impact and I just want to see how it relates to the rotating object in the above clip.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2022, 06:09:59 PM »
..and violets are blue-
Mytton's never wrong
I mean hell... just ask you.

The arrow points to a rose I believe because just to the left of that it is a fuller bloom and to the left of that one is also a rose I believe because it looks just like the flower with the arrow. But probably not enough people look at your crap to care anyway.

Jerry Freeman, I beg your pardon.  Since when do roses have square edges and pointed?  The object can clearly be seen changing shape as it falls.  Since when does one rose out of a bunch of roses fall out of sight from the rest of the bunch, while the rest of the bunch remain in place?  Further, the shade of pink does not match the redness of roses at all, and the object is also reflecting sunlight on one side as it falls.  It is not a rose by any stretch.   As far as your remark to John Mytton...your disrespect for his posting some very helpful gif's is unwarranted.  Lets see some of your work on films.  Okay?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2022, 06:09:59 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2022, 07:27:33 AM »
   Since when do roses have square edges and pointed?

It is not a rose by any stretch
Then what is it? And where is the proof?
As far as your remark to John Mytton...your disrespect for his posting some very helpful gif's is unwarranted.

John Mytton is very disrespectful to other posters and has never admitted that he is ever wrong about anything.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2022, 12:31:43 AM »
John Mytton is very disrespectful to other posters and has never admitted that he is ever wrong about anything.

John Mytton is very disrespectful to other posters

No, I just tell it like it is and if your goofball theories require evidence and logic as refutation then by golly I'll be there to give you a helping hand.

and has never admitted that he is ever wrong about anything.

Why post something that is wrong in the first place?, I stick to the truth and it's done me well so far!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2022, 12:31:43 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2022, 12:40:01 AM »
Hi John, the object in question is clearly rotating as it falls out of view. As it rotates we get to see it's sides and it's edges.
Do you have a good copy, close-up, from the head shot to the point we are seeing in the above clip. There appears to be a large piece of skull blown forward at the moment of impact and I just want to see how it relates to the rotating object in the above clip.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2022, 12:47:22 AM »
No, I just tell it like it is and if your goofball theories require evidence and logic as refutation then by golly I'll be there to give you a helping hand.

Why post something that is wrong in the first place?, I stick to the truth and it's done me well so far!

JohnM

No, I just tell it like it is

No, you tell it like you want it to be and never get truth in the way of anything

Why post something that is wrong in the first place?

Because it isn't wrong. This may go over your head, but you've just proven the point.

I stick to the truth

No you don't. You constantly misrepresent the evidence and haven't got a clue about what the truth is.

and it's done me well so far!

In what way and in which universe? Here you are know, by most of the members I talk to, as a dishonest WC propagandist who is desperately trying (and failing) to make the highly questionable evidence fit the official narrative.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2022, 12:47:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2022, 12:54:20 AM »
WOW, to find Weidman at any time 24 hours a day all I gotta do is post here and this time in around 15 minutes here he is responding with all the vile and venom he can muster.
It looks like the lifestyle of this rich and famous Lear Jetter simply revolves around me. Nice!

JohnM