Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!  (Read 14948 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

Re: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2022, 10:59:04 PM »
Advertisement

Zapruder film... the gift that keeps on giving!
This is from the 1976 HSCA Enhanced Version of Zapruder...

ezgif-com-crop-63" border="0Screen-Shot-2022-03-13-at-5-08-40-PM" border="0
ezgif-com-gif-maker-73" border="0

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2022, 10:59:04 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2022, 02:13:44 AM »

Here’s another image from the HSCA 1976 Enhanced Version of Zapruder...

ezgif-com-resize-144" border="0ezgif-com-crop-67" border="0

ezgif-com-gif-maker-78" border="0

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2022, 06:25:55 PM »
I don't know what the heck you are trying to prove?
The original Zapruder Film is authentic and has been verified as a camera original by The Kodak Expert, Zavada! And as expected the copies which were copied from copies over time have slight colour, quality, etc variations.  Big Deal!
Btw is there any Kook theories that you don't endorse?
...is there any Kook theories that you don't endorse?
Yeah....yours.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2022, 06:25:55 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2022, 12:50:55 AM »
Is Zapruder 100% Authentic...? It could be...
However, the film can be authentic, but also distorted and purposely overlaid with images to cover critical areas that might reveal something significant...
I see what I consider to be evidence of compressing images that distort them and make them very difficult to recognize...
There are several at the end of Zapruder...
The images below come from the HSCA 1976 Enhanced Version of Zapruder...
I will start with my favorite...
This could very likely be the gunman behind the fence that actually killed Kennedy. Notice the lengthy rifle barrel that looks like it’s being lifted back up over the fence...
The first is the broad view for context... Then the broad view with the supposed “gunman” circled...
Then the image of the gunman up close up as presented in the HSCA copy... THEN... the same image lengthened... I think you will notice the compression distortion... It looks like the fellow has on glasses!

Screen-Shot-2022-03-14-at-7-03-15-PM" border="0

Screen-Shot-2022-03-14-at-7-03-15-PM-copy" border="0
Screen-Shot-2022-03-14-at-8-02-01-PM" border="0

Screen-Shot-2022-03-14-at-7-07-07-PM" border="0

Screen-Shot-2022-03-14-at-7-08-23-PM" border="0

« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 01:32:05 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2022, 12:59:14 AM »
Is Zapruder 100% Authentic...? It could be...
However, the film can be authentic, but also distorted and purposely overlaid with images to cover critical areas that might reveal something significant...
I see what I consider to be evidence of compressing images that distort them and make them very difficult to recognize...

Hi Jake, if the film frames are "distorted and purposely overlaid with images to cover critical areas" then that by definition must mean that the hundreds of images that you have posted with mysterious snipers all over Dealey Plaza must be a product of pareidolia, yes?
Btw please stop posting your images in this thread! Thanks in advance.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2022, 12:59:14 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2022, 01:17:33 AM »
Hi Jake, if the film frames are "distorted and purposely overlaid with images to cover critical areas" then that by definition must mean that the hundreds of images that you have posted with mysterious snipers all over Dealey Plaza must be a product of pareidolia, yes?
Btw please stop posting your images in this thread! Thanks in advance.

JohnM

Not pareidolia at all... But yes... compression of images was just one of several different techniques to cover and distort significant areas of the film... in my opinion...
It might take a few days, weeks or years... but I believe some will begin to see what Zapruder caught on film... and what others didn’t want us to see... perhaps Kennedy’s head shot assassin...
I will stop posting in this thread as you request and will only respond if members request a reply...
Regards, Jake
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 01:18:33 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2022, 01:22:38 AM »
Going through my collection I found some interesting graphics that prove all sorts of things.

This autopsy photo showing the irregular torn scalp matches the same injury as seen in the Moorman photo.

This forensic simulation using a replica ballistic head demonstrates a similar result to what is seen in Zapruder.

For any rational sane person the fact that the Nix film shows the exact same event from a completely different perspective proves the Zapruder film is 100% authentic!

The first eyewitnesses who saw the assassination from right up close ALL describe the exact same expulsion of matter as seen in the authenticated Zapruder Film.

In the centre frame in this Gif right next to Jackie's left shoulder, a piece of brain/skull is seen hurtling towards the floor.

The blood spray dissipation seen in this hunting video is replicated in the Zapruder film.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 01:25:47 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2022, 01:22:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2022, 01:14:22 AM »
It doesn't get any more absurd, over at the Ed Forum Sandy and Butler have shown that film manipulation is possible because these films(Mary Poppins and Jason and the Argonauts) were made at around the same time, therefore they assert that anything is possible.
These higher res frames of the films mentioned above, show us terrible special effects with obvious additional grain layers and the shots from Jason and the Argonauts were filmed with cameras bolted to the floor and then to compare these images with the photorealistic HANDHELD Zapruder film is basically as silly as it gets.

The skeletons are sharper because they were filmed directly whereas the backdrop has motion blur and has already been filmed which means it is already grainy and then when you film a grainy background with more grainy film we get double grain which as can be seen below is easily detected as not being first generation.

I don't know how Sandy thought that animated penguins equates to what we see in Zapruder but the pasted in Dick and Julie aren't very convincing.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 04:00:55 AM by John Mytton »