Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Happy 15th Anniversary To "Reclaiming History"  (Read 5879 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Happy 15th Anniversary To "Reclaiming History"
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2022, 05:30:38 AM »
Advertisement
Connolly was there. None of us were. He knew what happened, that he took a shot AFTER the first shot that hit Kennedy. The government had a quandary on its hands. During the investigation they knew they had a problem with the shots lining up. All you have to do is look at this photo where they put stickers on the Kennedy stand-in. The one on the neck is to show where the FRONT bullet wound have exited. Tell me again how a shot hitting the back that didn't even exit [per the autopsy] and is traveling from up to down [and didn't even terminate based on the autopsy] would have gone UPWARD to come out the throat? Uh huh, right. Thus, the single bullet theory.

Even Wiki calls it that, a theory concocted by the government to make something round fit into something square. It's as simple as that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory

Nah, I disagree. There IS a lot of bias on this case. Look around elsewhere and you'll see the same thing - lovers of Trump and haters; OJ being innocent because he's the JUICE - GO JUICE!! I liken a lot of Nutters to the Madonna complex - there have been numerous cops who don't investigate a prostitute's murder because she's not worthy of a vigilant investigation. Same with Kennedy - they were too this or that and therefore, Oswald did it alone, despite evidence to the contrary.

No one is defending who killed Kennedy, Bill. It's simply a matter of too many inconvenient truths that show it couldn't have happened the way the WC said.

Dave VP - I have a suggestion. You own a website. If you're not doing it to make money, why not remove all of your media from your YTV channel, close the channel and host it on your site server? Are you up for the challenge? Uh huh, right.

Connolly was there. None of us were. He knew what happened, that he took a shot AFTER the first shot that hit Kennedy.

Connally knew he was not hit by the first shot.

Connally assumed the first shot hit the President.

Connally was hit by the second shot.

So what?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2022, 05:30:38 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2022, 06:22:45 PM »
It's the 30th anniversary of the JAMA (Journal of the American medical association) magazine articles, in the issue dated May 27, 1992.
  • Lincoln, Kennedy, and the Autopsy | Marc S. Micozzi, MD, PhD
  • JFK's death—the plain truth from the MDs who did the autopsy | Dennis L. Breo
  • JFK's death, part II— Dallas MDs recall their memories | Dennis L. Breo
The critics labelled JAMA and Breo cover-up artists, though neither did any substantial "cover-up" during the decades since.

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2022, 06:57:32 PM »
It's the 30th anniversary of the JAMA (Journal of the American medical association) magazine articles, in the issue dated May 27, 1992.
The critics labelled JAMA and Breo cover-up artists, though neither did any substantial "cover-up" during the decades since.

Do you have a few names of the Dallas MDs Breo cites in his book?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2022, 06:57:32 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2022, 07:02:21 PM »
Here's a link to the issue/articles:  https://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md22.pdf

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2022, 02:42:12 AM »
Old Dave VP is a pretty clever guy. He's probably a Kennedy hater which is why he agrees with the lone nut theory of the case. Believe me when I say, that's pretty much how this case boils down - lone nutters tend to be Kennedy haters, creating an extreme bias. They absolutely refuse to see any and all discrepancy about the case because, you know, they hate the family. To them, that's pretty much enough.

I honestly don't see the link between Kennedy haters and LNers. Please explain why if you're one then you automatically tend be the other, it makes no sense.
Admittedly, the Kennedy family were no angels and if you take a close look at them they were actually a bunch of sh*ts, but if anything that would surely give you more reason to suspect that people like Hoover, Johnson, the CIA, the Mafia, etc would have wanted JFK dead and increase your belief that there was a conspiracy surrounding it rather than the notion that some little insecure crackpot decided to act alone of his own accord.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 02:53:49 AM by Vincent Baxter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2022, 02:42:12 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2022, 11:34:18 PM »

I agree. An LN doesn't have to be a Kennedy hater at all, but he/she does need to have an extreme faith in law enforcement and Government, because that's what LNs are really defending; the notion that it is impossible that some individuals of the Government would go so far as to kill a President.
. . .

No. I don’t have a problem believing one or two individuals in the government would go so far as to kill a President. What I do have a problem with is Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy would be formed within the government, or any other American group, that would kill a President. That is just too unbelievable. Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy theories are just not believable, to a true skeptic.

CTers have sold Americans on a Large Conspiracy. That is what was pushed in the movie JFK, which has influenced more Americans into becoming CTers than any other book or movie. The JFK movie explicitly pushed the large conspiracy. That was what “Mr. X” spelled out to Garrison on the Washington D. C. Park bench.

That is what conspiracy theories do. They push large conspiracies because a false theory must be interesting to succeed. And people find stories about large conspiracies to be compelling and are naturally inclined to believe them, unless they have read about and have the mental discipline to be a skeptic.

It’s no good to argue, well, the JFK conspiracy theory is not really a large conspiracy theory. That is what CTers always argue to defend any large conspiracy theory. JFK CTers have consistently presented their case as a large conspiracy. With a large goal. Generally, to get the U. S. into the Vietnam war. So, despite disclaimers, the JFK conspiracy theory is a Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracy theory. Which is why I disbelieve it. And not because I always believe what the government tells me.

I didn’t think going to war with Iraq in 2003 was a good idea. And I still don’t think so. Despite what the government told me. And I don’t think that thousands of volunteer poll workers conspired to throw the election to Biden, despite what the government, in the form of President Trump, was telling me. I just don’t believe Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy theories. And yet, you seem to believe that my beliefs are somehow irrational.