Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Question for CTers: Who is the best ballistic expert ?  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Question for CTers: Who is the best ballistic expert ?
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2020, 12:57:37 AM »
Advertisement

You seem to forget that we've been improving on your original "ET" drawing (right, above).

It's been asked of you before, but please post photos of your own laser experiment and we'll compare your posture with Kennedy's actual posture in the motorcade. If the experiment is done honestly, nothing will change how the cross-section shows the bullet entering several inches below the top of the jacket and exiting just above the base of the throat.

You just can't get out of your CAD bubble and accept that my graphic was NOT intended to be the experiment, only a demo of the setup for a real 3D experiment. Why would you opt for a 2D CAD rendering when you can do a real 3D analysis that was definitive? Not all physics engines (software behind CAD apps) are created equal and they all render a 3D model onto a 2D screen, which no one can verify as accurate. Why are you so afraid of reality? Oh right, you're a LNer and reality might shatter your world.

Dismissing 3D studies because they ultimately appear on 2D screens is absurd.

Sez you. I'm a photogrammetrist and I know how CAD apps work and their limitations. GIGO. Besides, I would never trust any 3D CAD study you put out since they are obviously not up to photogrammetric standards. EOS.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Question for CTers: Who is the best ballistic expert ?
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2020, 12:57:37 AM »