Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Are these two photos legit?  (Read 16769 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Are these two photos legit?
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2022, 09:33:03 PM »
Advertisement
What the heck are you trying to say? This is an example of someone who doesn’t have a clue trying to make the other clueless people think that someone moved some boxes. Now, again, if you think otherwise, show us.

The HSCA photo panel determined that the boxes were moved between the two photos.  If you want to characterize them as clueless, that's fine with me -- as long as you apply that consistently to their other analyses, such as with the backyard and autopsy photos.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2022, 09:33:03 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2022, 11:27:27 PM »
The HSCA photo panel determined that the boxes were moved between the two photos.  If you want to characterize them as clueless, that's fine with me -- as long as you apply that consistently to their other analyses, such as with the backyard and autopsy photos.

They were not only clueless. They were lazy and they had an agenda.

You are being ridiculous regarding generalizing. Each analysis must be considered individually.

Again, if you think that they are correct, then please, please, please show us just how they got it right.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2022, 08:37:43 PM »
They were not only clueless. They were lazy and they had an agenda.

So did the Warren Commission.

You are being ridiculous regarding generalizing. Each analysis must be considered individually.

Sure, considered based on whether it matches what you want to believe.

Again, if you think that they are correct, then please, please, please show us just how they got it right.

I don't know if they're correct, but the notion that the specially chosen photo experts didn't think to consider the effects of perspective or lighting doesn't say much about their qualifications, does it?

But then that's the problem with any appeal to authority.  People who do it only do it when it supports their own positions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2022, 08:37:43 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2022, 10:04:25 PM »
So did the Warren Commission.

Sure, considered based on whether it matches what you want to believe.

I don't know if they're correct, but the notion that the specially chosen photo experts didn't think to consider the effects of perspective or lighting doesn't say much about their qualifications, does it?

But then that's the problem with any appeal to authority.  People who do it only do it when it supports their own positions.

They did consider those effects (you apparently haven’t even read what Jake posted  ::)). But they arrived at the wrong answer because they apparently jumped to some wrong conclusions about the positions of the boxes. This was apparently based on some wrong assumptions regarding how the angle of the sun would create shadows on the boxes.

None of your other charges have enough merit to even deserve a response.

One thing that is abundantly clear is your apparent agenda to try to rattle as many cages as possible. It appears to me that you have no desire to find the truth. Just rattle cages to get a response.  :-\

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2022, 09:21:42 PM »
If your "cage is rattled", that says more about you than it does about me.  Yes, I read what Jake referenced.  The HSCA panel concluded that the boxes were moved.  On what basis do you just declare that "they arrived at the wrong answer"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2022, 09:21:42 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2022, 09:57:06 PM »
If your "cage is rattled", that says more about you than it does about me.  Yes, I read what Jake referenced.  The HSCA panel concluded that the boxes were moved.  On what basis do you just declare that "they arrived at the wrong answer"?

It has already been explained earlier in this thread. I’m not going to repeat it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2022, 10:13:44 PM »
No basis.  Other than a desire for them to be wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2022, 10:13:44 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2022, 10:40:02 PM »
No basis.  Other than a desire for them to be wrong.

You already said that you don’t know whether they were right or not. Why don’t you try to figure it out yourself. Then come back and tell us why you think one way or the other. Some people come here to try to learn more about the assassination. You obviously aren’t one of them. Jake asked a question about the photos. Have you made any effort at all to help him understand? Or are you just going to continue to try to yank people’s chains?