Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Are these two photos legit?  (Read 15583 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

Are these two photos legit?
« on: February 09, 2022, 03:38:46 AM »
Advertisement
I’m sure this has been discussed before...
If these two photos are legit, how are the different “sniper nest" box setups explained?

AND if the president is going by, why would anyone take a picture of these two guys on the fifth floor?
Who took both photos?

Screen-Shot-2022-02-08-at-9-07-19-PM" border="0
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 03:44:30 AM by Jake Maxwell »

JFK Assassination Forum

Are these two photos legit?
« on: February 09, 2022, 03:38:46 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

Re: Are these two photos legit?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 05:10:19 AM »

It would be good to know the time sequence between the two...

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 01:10:01 PM »
I’m sure this has been discussed before...
If these two photos are legit, how are the different “sniper nest" box setups explained?

AND if the president is going by, why would anyone take a picture of these two guys on the fifth floor?
Who took both photos?

Screen-Shot-2022-02-08-at-9-07-19-PM" border="0

The one on the right was taken by Tom Dillard, the chief photographer for The Dallas Morning News. He was in camera car #3 of the motorcade. Bob Jackson was in the same car right behind Dillard. Jackson saw the rifle in the sixth floor window but his camera was out of film. He pointed the window out and Dillard took two photos just seconds after the shots as their car turned the corner in front of the TSBD.

The one on the left was taken by James Powell who was a half-block away when he heard the shots. He ran to the intersection of Houston and Elm and asked a man where the shots came from. The man pointed up to the upper floors of the TSBD. Powell then took the photo. So, I believe that Powell’s photo was taken shortly after Dillard’s photo.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 01:30:17 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 01:10:01 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 05:52:43 PM »
In that sequence, it would seem that Dillard and Jackson at least would have focused attention on that window long enough to see someone stacking the boxes at the window before Powell took his photo… if I understand it correctly…

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 06:27:36 PM »
In that sequence, it would seem that Dillard and Jackson at least would have focused attention on that window long enough to see someone stacking the boxes at the window before Powell took his photo… if I understand it correctly…

You definitely don’t understand something. The boxes were apparently stacked at the window well before the motorcade arrived in Dealey Plaza. Camera car #3 was eight cars behind the President’s limo. Jackson saw the rifle being pulled back inside the window. By the time the photos were taken the assassin had apparently already left the window. So, I don’t have any idea why you think they could have seen someone stacking the boxes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 06:27:36 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 10:32:45 PM »

If the left photo was taken shortly after the one on the right... then someone apparently stacked the boxes at the “sniper nest" window in the short distance of time between the two photos...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 10:35:34 PM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 10:40:18 PM »

If it is correct as you say, "By the time the photos were taken the assassin had apparently already left the window”... it should raise a question... who stacked the boxes up against the window in the left photo?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 10:40:18 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2022, 11:54:53 PM »
Mr Norman looks rather..............pasted in here?