Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Eugene Hale Brading - Call him Mister Coincidence  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Eugene Hale Brading - Call him Mister Coincidence
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 10:41:59 PM »
Mark, EH Brading did not care for his dying mother in his Dallas home in 1956. The obit of Tina Guthrie Brading Sparks
describes her son, P Eugene Brading.:

Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana - Wikipedia
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dallas Township is one of 12 townships in Huntington County, Indiana, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 2,114 and it contained 904 housing units....

Paul Eugene Brading
BIRTH   1904
DEATH   1973 (aged 68-69)
BURIAL   
Mount Calvary Cemetery
Huntington, Huntington County, Indiana, USA
MEMORIAL ID   68511791

Eugene Hale Brading
BIRTH   30 Nov 1914
DEATH   25 Mar 1994 (aged 79)
BURIAL   
Oak Hill Cemetery
Atchison, Atchison County, Kansas, USA
MEMORIAL ID   113098094 ·
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:59:18 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 10:41:59 PM »

Online Mark Valenti

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 03:00:54 AM »
Mark, EH Brading did not care for his dying mother in his Dallas home in 1956. The obit of Tina Guthrie Brading Sparks
describes her son, P Eugene Brading.:

I think I confused them because the newspaper didn't mention the "Paul" part of the name.

But in any case, it's still confusing. How many children did Tina have? Two sons or three? And why isn't Eugene listed on FindaGrave as are Rome and Paul?

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 01:55:24 AM »
I think I confused them because the newspaper didn't mention the "Paul" part of the name.

But in any case, it's still confusing. How many children did Tina have? Two sons or three? And why isn't Eugene listed on FindaGrave as are Rome and Paul?

Mark, I replied to your question, here.:

Think twice about reading my reply. It could confuse and intrigue you as what I share in my reply has done to me.....

Online Mark Valenti

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 03:07:45 PM »
Intriguing to say the least. Brading knew these guys. He wasn’t there by mistake.

Offline Justin Kaczoroski

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2018, 06:45:36 PM »
Dan: Just a theory but possibly Brading's presence in the Dealey Plaza area was more sinister then his coincidental reasoning. Perhaps his dallas placement was to off Oswald before Lee could get back to his oak cliff residence. But after Brading's apprehension this plan backfired, Sending Ofc.Tippet into a frenzy and explaining J.D's mysterious switch to patrol the oak cliff area(which was not his jurisdiction). After Tippett's failure, in comes Jack Ruby and the rest is history. Wasnt Brading a so called mafia bag man to? I would think he would be a preferred option over Ruby from what i gathered about Ruby's diarrhea of the mouth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2018, 06:45:36 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 07:04:56 PM »
Here's another Brading/Braden coincidence. His lawyers had taken one of his cases all the way to the Supreme Court, where his fate was determined by none other than Earl Warren, later to chair the Warren Commission.

Dolan worked for AGVA, the guild that represented various performing artists. In this role, he was in frequent contact with Ruby.

Before the website was crushed by hackers...someone had posted a most interesting story about Ruby being sent a message from the Chicago office of the AGVA  and the message was " do not deliver the package"   But Ruby never received the message before he went to the police station and delivered a package ....a 38 caliber package.....

If someone knows more about this story please post it....
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:12:24 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 07:19:26 PM »
Intriguing to say the least. Brading knew these guys. He wasn’t there by mistake.

Brading was using an alias in Dallas that day and he was wearing a disguise in the form of horn rim glasses with a large false nose attached.

His presence in Dealy was no coincidence......

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 07:39:36 PM »
Before the website was crushed by hackers...someone had posted a most interesting story about Ruby being sent a message from the Chicago office of the AGVA  and the message was " do not deliver the package"   But Ruby never received the message before he went to the police station and delivered a package ....a 38 caliber package.....

If someone knows more about this story please post it....

It was "tell Jack not to send the letter today, it would be awkward in Chicago."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 07:39:36 PM »

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2018, 08:01:42 PM »
Walt: That package cancellation message is very interesting, If indeed true. I also would be interested in hearing more about that.
 To a reasonable person it does indeed make perfect sense, Why? Because sending a person in with any mafia ties(even loosely based) to murder the accused on live TV, would be an industry suicide-IMHO.
 The mob should of just put a sign on Ruby's back stating " Im doing this for the mob. Thus the reasoning of why many thought the mob was definitely involved. The government cover-up that proceeded literally saved the mafia's A$$. It's common knowledge that Hoover & LBJ had mafia figures in there pocket. Add that with the Cia's operation mongoose-mafia hit team and you can now see why the official findings concluded that Ruby & Oswald were both convenient lone nutters.
 Another Coincidence amongst the many Coincidences.

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »
@ John: Thank you for posting the document regarding the ruby message. I like the fact that Mr. Palmer stated he didn't no the significance of the letter cancellation, but added a convenient theory. I would say a smart person that wanted to live alittle longer would come up with that logic too

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »