Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: It takes two to Tango. Was Zapruder on the pedestal?  (Read 4912 times)

Online Robert Reeves

It takes two to Tango. Was Zapruder on the pedestal?
« on: January 24, 2022, 01:09:40 AM »
Advertisement

Kinda interesting(below). Jack White, I guess, might have been the first person to wonder what was really going on at Zapruder's position.

JFK Assassination Forum

It takes two to Tango. Was Zapruder on the pedestal?
« on: January 24, 2022, 01:09:40 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

Re: It takes two to Tango. Was Zapruder on the pedestal?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 03:50:22 PM »

Oh, give me a break!  You people grab the worst of the worst to try to cast doubt on any given subject re: the assassination.

The Hugh Betzner photograph shows Marilyn Sitzman behind Zapruder.

The Orville Nix film shown Marilyn Sitzman behind Zapruder

The Phil Willis Slide#5--although blurry-shows Marilyn Sitzman behind Zapruder.

Orville Nix recorded the exact same sequence as Bronson did with his movie camera.  Marilyn Sitzman was behind Zapruder during the assassination.   Abraham Zapruder took the film with his own camera. 

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 01:16:42 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 01:16:42 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 10:48:10 AM »

The Orville Nix film shown Marilyn Sitzman behind Zapruder

The Phil Willis Slide#5--although blurry-shows Marilyn Sitzman behind Zapruder.

Orville Nix recorded the exact same sequence as Bronson did with his movie camera.  Marilyn Sitzman was behind Zapruder during the assassination.   Abraham Zapruder took the film with his own camera.

Show me a clear frame from the Nix film that ends this debate. Same with all the other photography from the day.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 10:57:19 PM »

No matter what, you'll never admit that this single frame out of many, shows Miss Sitzman is behind Zapruder. Her head can be seen above his head.  Her legs are visible between the blackness of Zapruder's pantlegs.  And one more thing...The woman you have a square around her, carrying a purse and running toward the shelter area, is none other than Beatrice Hester, and the photograph you clipped her image from is several minutes after the assassination.  Marilyn Sitzman did not have on a dark colored dress.  It was light brown or tan.   Watch Nix Flm here: To clear the bluriness from each frame, you will have to copy each frame and clear the bluriness to your own satisfaction.   
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 12:37:27 AM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 10:57:19 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 09:18:07 PM »
Is it a woman with white sleeves peering out of the pergola towards the railyard (like Zapruder further down) or a woman with an extremely long neck?

Below. The woman you say is Hester has a disproportionate size head, compared to Zapruder's (in the next along in the end pergola). Her head and neck fill the entire opening.

With Hue turned up a bit you can see faint outlines of white sleeves almost like they're pointing through the pergola openings

To me it looks like someone with white long sleeves is pointing through the pergola opening towards the railway yard. Similarly facing the railway yard and concerned at what might be happening there, as with Mr Zapruder.

And I seem to remember the Hester's saying they thought a shot was fired from the pergola openings over them. Or at least across them.

Mrs CHARLES HESTER, 2619 Keyhold Street, Irving, Texas, advised that sometime around 12:30 p.m., on November 22, 1963, she and her husband were standing along the street at a place immediately preceding the underpass on Elm Street, where President Kennedy was shot. Mrs HESTER advised she heard two loud noises which sounded like gunshots, and she saw President KENNEDY slump in the seat of the car he was riding in. Her husband grabbed then grabbed her and shoved her to the ground. Shortly thereafter they went across to the north side of the street on an embankment in an attempt to gain shelter. She stated that she believes she and her husband actually had been in the direct line of fire. She did not see anyone with a gun when the shots were fired and stated she could not furnish any information as to exactly where the shots came from. After the President’s car had pulled away from the scene, she and her husband proceeded to their car and left the area as she was very upset,” 24H523

Interesting we have a 3rd party commentary (underlined) on what Mrs Hester actually said. Omitting any actual declaration of a vital witness. And reducing any chances of a second shooter to muddy the waters.

Whoever whatever, ALL of those present in the pergola area on that day knew much more than they let on.

-----------------------

On Saturday Nov. 20th 1993...there was a conference in Dallas, as well as the ASK symposium, at the Southern Methodist University called " Reporter's Remember: 11/22/63.

Below is from a little book that was printed in relation to the conference..
Published by Darwin Payne
"Reporting the Kennedy Assassination".
Page 55..

""Vivian Castleberry:

“Because when I got back finally at three o'clock that afternoon at the paper, it was bedlam and it was organized chaos at the Times Herald. But about between 3 and 4 o'clock, I had a telephone call from a first cousin. And her first words to me were, "Today I saw the President die.” And I said "Peggy don't say another word until I put a piece of paper in my typewriter." And she quoted to me almost in exact detail what Mary (Woodward) has already told you.
The interesting thing was that Peggy was Abe Zapruder's direct assistant, and so far as I know she was never interviewed by the Warren Commission.( no she was not) She was standing next to him when he took the famous film and was holding some of his camera equipment even while he did it. I thought that was a fascinating detail that maybe you would be interested in.""

Also from Sheldon Inkol "The Fourth Decade" Jan.94..vol no.2..Who was present at the "Reporters Remember" Conference.

Having slipped away from ASK..
Vivian Castleberry: Dallas Times Herald revealed that her first cousin, Peggy Burney, was Abraham Zapruder's assistant ...."And was next to him when he shot his famous film, she called and said, "Vivian, today I saw the President die." Castleberry's statement went unchallenged..
Sheldon Inkol also, in an email, has mentioned, that she seemed to have left immediately after all the presentations, that she was not present and he does not know if any of the others managed to speak with her..

Vivian Castleberry says it herself. Her Cousin, PEGGY BURNEY, was stood right next to Zapruder. She alleges Peggy was there with Zapruder as he filmed the assassination. But she was not, and has not - it seems, ever been interviewed about this astonishing fact!.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 12:31:55 AM »

The only people "muddying the waters" are kooks who see conspiracy in everything.  Now you're trying to say that Marilyn Sitzman wasn't standing with Zapruder?  In spite of every ounce of proof that's out there(and there's a lot of it!  She was indeed standing behind him (Which, by the way, you completely ignored the Nix frame you demanded that I post. It's right there in living color, and there's also the Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer photograph that also shows her Standing behind Zapruder, with her left hand on her hip, just as we see her doing in the Hugh Betzner photograph).   

You live in your own little world, and it's not the real thing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 12:31:55 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 10:51:59 AM »
Ok, chain of evidence with the Moorman photograph? Exactly. FBI took it, and we have no idea what was done to it.

Same with Nix, and all the other photo's you claim are legit.