Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35388 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2022, 08:14:04 AM »
Advertisement
How?

Why are you pretending you don't know?

Maybe this will help you....

« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 08:17:19 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2022, 08:14:04 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #281 on: February 08, 2022, 08:37:55 AM »
Frazier, how?

Frazier has repeatedly said over the years, without deviation, that Oswald told him that the paper bag LHO took into the TSBD contained curtain rods. And we know that was a lie.

How do I know it was a lie?

Because if LHO really did carry curtain rods into the Depository Building on 11/22/63, Oswald would have told the police that fact after he was arrested, and Oswald would have certainly produced the curtain rods as well. But he said nothing of the kind. Instead, Oswald told Captain Fritz that he had never said a word to Frazier about any curtain rods and had only carried his lunch into the building on 11/22.

Reasonable inference = Oswald lied (twice). He lied to Buell Frazier when he told Frazier the bag contained curtain rods. And he lied to the police when he said that he (LHO) had never said anything about curtain rods to Frazier.

Otto Beck knows all this, of course. But he has to play his little CT games. I've played this same game with dozens of other CTers in the past.

Next up from Otto? Probably the old standard of: You've only got Frazier's word about the curtain rods. Why should I believe him?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 08:40:28 AM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2022, 08:46:10 AM »
I wonder if CTers think that Linnie Mae Randle was lying here too? ....

Mr. BALL. Do you remember anything about curtain rods?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.
Mr. BALL. What do you remember about that?
Mrs. RANDLE. He had told Wesley--
Mr. BALL. Tell me what Wesley told you.
Mrs. RANDLE. What Wesley told me. That Lee had rode home with him to get some curtain rods from Mrs. Paine to fix up his apartment.
Mr. BALL. When did Wesley tell you that?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, that afternoon I suppose I would have had to ask him, he wouldn't have just told me.
Mr. BALL. You mean that night?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. After he came home?
Mrs. RANDLE. I was on my way to the store. So I probably asked him when I got back what he was doing riding home with him on Thursday afternoon.
Mr. BALL. You think that was the time that Wesley told you---
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; after I got back home.
Mr. BALL. ---that Lee had come home to get some curtain rods?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, I am sure he told me that.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 08:49:16 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2022, 08:46:10 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2022, 09:12:04 AM »
As LNs claim that the documents for the rifle purchase provide conclusive proof that Oswald ordered, purchased and received the rifle from Kleins', let's examine that claim a little closer.

The only documents that tentatively link Oswald to the Kleins' rifle order are a photocopy of a filled out order form, in name of A. Hidell, a photocopy of an envelope and a photocopy of a money order that may or may not be linked to that particular order form. It should be noted that the only thing really linking any of these photocopies, taken from a microfilm which has since been lost, to Oswald is the opinion of FBI questioned documents experts, like Lyndal Shaneyfelt, who during Bugs' mock trial agreed with Gerry Spence that photocopies can easily be tampered with.

So, what exactly do LNs believe do these three documents conclusively prove?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »
For some silly reason, most CTers seem to think the original Klein's microfilm has been "lost". But it very likely was simply returned to Klein's Sporting Goods after the FBI copied the only documents it needed to copy--which were the various documents relating to the Hidell/Oswald rifle purchase. The authorities had no use at all for any of the other hundreds (or thousands) of documents on that microfilm roll. And Klein's would have almost certainly wanted it back.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 09:21:31 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2022, 09:20:14 AM »
Brutal fact: if Frazier lied Oswald didn't lie, game over.

Who had more of a reason to lie on 11/22/63, Otto? Buell Frazier or Lee Oswald?

If you say Frazier, I think you need to re-think a few things.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #286 on: February 08, 2022, 09:36:04 AM »
Yes, she was most likely lying her eyes out:

Mr. BALL. Did you talk to Wesley about the fact that he had brought Lee home on this night?
Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir.

Great. More liars who want to frame Oswald.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 09:37:46 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: February 08, 2022, 09:36:04 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #287 on: February 08, 2022, 01:34:24 PM »
I've gave hundreds of lifts to workmates down the years, would I take note of the package they were carrying and shape etc, very likely not, however if he carried it cupped under his armpit as BWF stated he did then that's a pretty good observation that he's never waivered on, if so and as we know the rifle couldn't be disassembled to fit then you have an issue no ?

Exactly. Frazier had no reason to suspect Oswald was up to something sinister by placing a package on the back seat of the car, so there was no reason for him to scrutinize the package or paying close attention to how Oswald was carrying it. People are looking at this whole thing as after the fact about what Frazier should have done, but when in the moment, Frazier wasn't really paying much attention.