Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35384 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2022, 10:05:10 AM »
Advertisement
Where did I say it couldn't be done
I said that it would not be as efficient

I'll go with Jerry's drawings as they comport with my own live test

So, efficient or not, it can be done after all? If that's the case what is the point you're making?

Which means that your "live test" is just as bogus as Jerry's drawing.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 11:50:07 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2022, 10:05:10 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2022, 06:12:02 PM »
No 45-degree angle required: In my tests, the 34.8" package is easily held close to the vest chest
You can bet on it..
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 06:43:18 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2022, 06:23:41 PM »

So, efficient or not, it can be done after all? If that's the case what is the point you're making?

Which means that your "live test" is just as bogus as Jerry's drawing.

'Bogus' regarding what, exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2022, 06:23:41 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2022, 07:19:28 PM »
After looking at all of those silly drawings  ~~~~~~
Let's forget about Wes Frazier for a second.

An honest investigation would have inquired of all employees checking in to work at the back entry....
-----Who saw Oswald come in with Frazier? Was Oswald carrying anything?-----
A 6 lb bag of bulky hardware would have been easy to spot.

Second's up.... Who else did Frazier see when he went into work following Oswald?
Simple as that.
I mean if truth was really their only client.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2022, 08:09:20 PM »
After looking at all of those silly drawings  ~~~~~~
Let's forget about Wes Frazier for a second.

An honest investigation would have inquired of all employees checking in to work at the back entry....
-----Who saw Oswald come in with Frazier? Was Oswald carrying anything?-----
A 6 lb bag of bulky hardware would have been easy to spot.

Second's up.... Who else did Frazier see when he went into work following Oswald?
Simple as that.
I mean if truth was really their only client.

This gets to the CTs' expectation of absolute proof. As if a new eyewitness wouldn't be ripped a new one by the kooks if that witness said the paper bag package could have contained a rifle. Some won't accept anything LN unless it was captured on Hollywood movie film; that's why a good many of them believe their CT claims and "corrupt" officials because Oliver Stone made them appear "real" in his "JFK" reenactments.

It's extremely unlikely that anything new will appear in the case. LNers would welcome it more than CTs regardless of which way it went. Scientific advances in forensics ballistic reconstructions and 3D analysis by professionals and experts happened to support the LN findings. Naturally the CTs ignored that new data, so they're willingness to accept something new depends entirely on its value to assassination conspiracy theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2022, 08:09:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2022, 09:05:13 PM »
The bulk of the Warren Commission and HSCA are compelling LN evidence to reasonable people. Check out:
  • Case Closed (1993 book)
  • Reclaiming History (2007 book)
  • PBS TV shows about the assassination issues: Frontline, 1993; NOVA 2013
  • McAdams website ( Link )

Hilarious

A person who declares himself to be reasonable is probably one of the most unreasonable of them all.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2022, 11:28:24 PM »
Right. Your source of information are the pseudoscience websites that lovingly embrace travesties like "JFK Revisited" (it's title a reference to the movie that celebrated Jim Garrison's abuse of office and his ruination of an innocent man, but, hey, in the CT world the end justifies any guttersnipe means).

Somehow you fail to consider the possibility that those who disagree with you get their information from the actual evidence itself, rather than your own favorite biased propaganda sources listed in an earlier post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2022, 11:28:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2022, 11:37:22 PM »
This gets to the CTs' expectation of absolute proof. As if a new eyewitness wouldn't be ripped a new one by the kooks if that witness said the paper bag package could have contained a rifle. Some won't accept anything LN unless it was captured on Hollywood movie film; that's why a good many of them believe their CT claims and "corrupt" officials because Oliver Stone made them appear "real" in his "JFK" reenactments.
Wrong. Stone could only dream of the questions I've asked and that you can't even try to answer without using words like kook. And why read all that other stuff like Case Closed? They just repeat the Warren Report only Vinso used 3 times as many pages to say it.
It's extremely unlikely that anything new will appear in the case. LNers would welcome it more than CTs regardless of which way it went. Scientific advances in forensics ballistic reconstructions and 3D analysis by professionals and experts happened to support the LN findings. Naturally the CTs ignored that new data, so they're willingness to accept something new depends entirely on its value to assassination conspiracy theory.
Blah blah...the old stuff was never really addressed and that's what I posted above. Carrying this rattling sack of alleged apparatus into the building ...Oswald presumably entered this void of some sort where he was not seen or heard by anyone.
Hide under your cloak of platitudes with your -could have beens, maybes, possiblys, woulda, coulda.
Face it---you can't straight answer the question. Why do you even try?
Go back to your silly pathetic doodling.