Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35413 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #216 on: January 29, 2022, 11:32:20 PM »
Advertisement
If any of you nerds have honestly tried a reconstruction you will find that the package is too heavy to carry strictly in the palm. It forces one to curve the wrist under the bag as Rather is seen doing here. Not an efficient carry method.

To say that Buell never saw Oswald use the left hand simply confirms that he did not possess Xray vision, since Buell was behind Oswald as the little prick hot-footed away to make sure his chauffeur didn't get a full-profile look at the gunbag.

If any of you nerds have honestly tried a reconstruction you will find that the package is too heavy to carry strictly in the palm.

But tucked under the armpit it would fit perfectly. Go figure!

And how would you even know what the weight of the package was? In addition to being a pseudo "artist" and a wanna be psychoanalyst are you pretending to be a clairvoyant of sorts as well?

It forces one to curve the wrist under the bag as Rather is seen doing here. Not an efficient carry method.

So, if we assume that Rather did have a rifle in that bag, and Frazier said Oswald held the package in the cup of his hand (which you claim can't be done if there is a rifle in there) haven't you just confirmed that there couldn't have been a rifle in the package Oswald carried?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: January 29, 2022, 11:32:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #217 on: January 29, 2022, 11:54:26 PM »
What Frazier likely didn't know when Bugliosi asked his leading question is that in order for a 34.8 inch object to not be sticking up over his shoulder, it would have to be sticking out in front of him at a 45 degree angle.  Pretty hard to open a door that way.

Also, Frazier wasn't behind Oswald when he saw him put it up under his arm:

Mr. FRAZIER - He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves in them and he put the package that he had, you know, that he told me was curtain rods up under his arm, you know, and so he walked down behind the car and standing over there at the end of the cyclone fence waiting for me to get out of the car, and so quick as I cut the engine off and started out of the car, shut the door just as I was starting out just like getting out of the car, he started walking off and so I followed him in.

Also, what is the evidence that the CE139 rifle was disassembled and reassembled?  Or ever inside the CE142 bag that you can't even demonstrate was ever in the alleged "dotted-line" location.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2022, 12:48:22 AM »
What Frazier likely didn't know when Bugliosi asked his leading question is that in order for a 34.8 inch object to not be sticking up over his shoulder, it would have to be sticking out in front of him at a 45 degree angle.  Pretty hard to open a door that way.

Also, Frazier wasn't behind Oswald when he saw him put it up under his arm:

Your cherrypick seems to me to be describing Oswald lifting the package from the backseat.

Mr. FRAZIER - He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves in them and he put the package that he had, you know, that he told me was curtain rods up under his arm,

Maybe when Oswald was reaching into the backseat. If so, then Frazier looked forward again ...

Mr. BALL - What did he do about the package in the back seat when he got out of the car?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I say, I was watching the gauges and watched the car for a few minutes before I cut it off.

Frazier's Nov. 22 affidavit and Shaw trial testimony make no mention of seeing Oswald reach into the car, much less seeing Oswald position the package upright while facing Frazier.

"I parked the car and sit there awhile and run the motor to charge the battery,
     and while I was doing that, Lee got out and opened the back door and got
     the package out of the back seat and walked behind the car, then I got out
     of the car and started walking toward the building where I work. I noticed
     that Lee had the package in his right hand under his arm, and the package
     was straight up and down, and he had his arm down, and you could not see
     much of the package."

-- Affidavit

Q: Did you determine whether it was in his armpit or were you close enough
     to see that?

A: No, sir, I was not close enough to see. I didn't pay attention to it particularly,
     but as he was walking along in front of me naturally I looked in his direction
     and that is what it appeared to be from what I saw.

-- Shaw Trial

you know, and so he walked down behind the car and standing over there at the end of the cyclone fence waiting for me to get out of the car, and so quick as I cut the engine off and started out of the car, shut the door just as I was starting out just like getting out of the car, he started walking off and so I followed him in.

Also, what is the evidence that the CE139 rifle was disassembled and reassembled?  Or ever inside the CE142 bag that you can't even demonstrate was ever in the alleged "dotted-line" location.

Time travel hasn't been invented yet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2022, 12:48:22 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2022, 01:06:55 AM »

Your cherrypick seems to me to be describing Oswald lifting the package from the backseat.

Maybe when Oswald was reaching into the backseat. If so, then Frazier looked forward again ...

Mr. BALL - What did he do about the package in the back seat when he got out of the car?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I say, I was watching the gauges and watched the car for a few minutes before I cut it off.

Frazier's Nov. 22 affidavit and Shaw trial testimony make no mention of seeing Oswald reach into the car, much less seeing Oswald position the package upright while facing Frazier.

"I parked the car and sit there awhile and run the motor to charge the battery,
     and while I was doing that, Lee got out and opened the back door and got
     the package out of the back seat and walked behind the car, then I got out
     of the car and started walking toward the building where I work. I noticed
     that Lee had the package in his right hand under his arm, and the package
     was straight up and down, and he had his arm down, and you could not see
     much of the package."

-- Affidavit

Q: Did you determine whether it was in his armpit or were you close enough
     to see that?

A: No, sir, I was not close enough to see. I didn't pay attention to it particularly,

-- Shaw Trial

So, you need time travel to prove your case against Oswald? Can't do it here and now? That's very telling indeed.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2022, 01:21:34 AM »

So, you need time travel to prove your case against Oswald? Can't do it here and now? That's very telling indeed.

What else is there that would help you attain some "beyond a reasonable doubt" pie-in-the-sky bar?

Traditional law/forensics investigation, reasonable sober assessment of evidence, and authoritative inquiries and panels are discarded in favor of Jim Garrison's Mardi Gras, "JFK Revisited" and pseudoscience websites.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2022, 01:21:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2022, 01:35:35 AM »
     Q: Tell me, how was Lee Harvey Oswald carrying this package you described
          as he was walking in front of you?

A: Parallel to his side, up and down. Like you stick it up under your armpit and
          the other part cupped in his hand.

Q: Did you determine whether it was in his armpit or were you close enough to
          see that?

Q: Where was this package in the automobile?

A: Lying on the back seat on the side he sat on.

Q: How much of the back seat did the package occupy?

A: I would say roughly around two feet, give or take a few inches.

Q: When you say "give or take a few inches," could you approximate how many inches to give or take?

A: Like I said, the package was roughly around two feet.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 01:52:30 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2022, 01:37:07 AM »
What else is there that would help you attain some "beyond a reasonable doubt" pie-in-the-sky bar?

Traditional law/forensics investigation, reasonable sober assessment of evidence, and authoritative inquiries and panels are discarded in favor of Jim Garrison's Mardi Gras, "JFK Revisited" and pseudoscience websites.

Perhaps you should try to present some actual conclusive evidence and not a load of assumptions and speculations combined with less than convincing claims based on cherry picked and misrepresented evidence.

It's just too bad that you clearly don't have sufficient faith in your own case and the credibility of the evidence, because if you had, you would simply present it without constantly whining about the fact that people don't instantly believe the BS you present to them.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 01:42:35 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2022, 01:37:07 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2022, 02:46:48 AM »
If any of you nerds have honestly tried a reconstruction you will find that the package is too heavy to carry strictly in the palm.

But tucked under the armpit it would fit perfectly. Go figure!

And how would you even know what the weight of the package was? In addition to being a pseudo "artist" and a wanna be psychoanalyst are you pretending to be a clairvoyant of sorts as well?

It forces one to curve the wrist under the bag as Rather is seen doing here. Not an efficient carry method.

So, if we assume that Rather did have a rifle in that bag, and Frazier said Oswald held the package in the cup of his hand (which you claim can't be done if there is a rifle in there) haven't you just confirmed that there couldn't have been a rifle in the package Oswald carried?

Where did I say it couldn't be done
I said that it would not be as efficient

I'll go with Jerry's drawings as they comport with my own live test
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 02:49:33 AM by Bill Chapman »