Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35543 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2022, 09:59:26 PM »
Advertisement

A typical end to a discussion with you. You run out of relevant arguments and start attacking the messenger.

Is the discussion over then? Sorry, I wasn't aware of that.

And what makes you think I've run out of relevant arguments? Jumping to conclusions again?

How did I "attack" you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2022, 09:59:26 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2022, 10:27:51 PM »
So, what could prevent you?

If you want to discuss the JFK assassination case please do. Questions about other things are irrelevant.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2022, 11:38:36 PM »
The one that got ever shorter re Buell & Linnie as 'you-show-me yours, I'll-show-you-mine' time loomed ever nearer at the 'kiss my arse/kiss 'n tell' WC hearings
this was your best one heh heh heh

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2022, 11:38:36 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #211 on: January 29, 2022, 12:46:06 AM »
this was your best one heh heh heh

Good over-the shoulder-catch right there.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #212 on: January 29, 2022, 06:46:10 PM »
How tall is Rather compared to Oswald?
Rather wrapped the bag tightly around the barrel, to reduce the size of the visible part. There is no evidence that Oswald did the same. In fact, iirc Randle said Oswald was holding the top of the package which was folded.

Frazier could only have known that Oswald carried the package under his armpit if he actually saw Oswald put it there. If he had seen Oswald's back he couldn't know this detail.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: January 29, 2022, 06:46:10 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #213 on: January 29, 2022, 07:31:55 PM »
https://www.amazon.com/review/R3UUVFXJ2HAY01
Eric Sevareid of CBS News provided a very interesting and insightful commentary near the end of Part 4 of "The Warren Report" documentary:
[Interesting and insightful to David Von Pein]
 ERIC SEVAREID -- "What fed the conspiracy notion about the Kennedy assassination among many Americans was the sheer incongruity of the affair. All that power and majesty wiped out in an instant by one skinny, weak-chinned little character. It was like believing that the Queen Mary had sunk without a trace because of a log floating somewhere in the Atlantic. Or that AT&T stock had fallen to zero because a drunk somewhere tore out his telephone wires. ....

[Wrong. What fed the doubt was the complete lack of motive, method and opportunity of one ...yes insignificant individual who had no developed sniper skills to pull the job attributed to him]

"And so, three-and-a-half years later, there are people who still think some group of men are living somewhere carrying in their breasts the most explosive secret conceivable....knowledge of a plot to kill Mr. Kennedy.

[A plot to kill JFK was uncovered but not thanks to Eric Sevareid]

"These imagined men supposedly go about their lives under iron self-discipline, never falling out with each other, never giving out a hint of suspicion to anyone else.
[No longer alive I'm sure]

"And nearly three years after the  Warren inquiry  finished its painful and onerous work, there are not only the serious critics who point to the various mistakes of commission or omission....mistakes of a consequence one can only guess at, and of a kind that have probably plagued every lengthy, voluminous official investigation ever staged. There are also people who think the Commission itself was a conspiracy to cover up something.

"In the first place, it would be utterly impossible in the American arena of the fierce and free press and politics to conceal a conspiracy among so many individuals who live in the public eye.

"In the second place, the deepest allegiance of men like Chief Justice Warren, or of John McCloy, does not lie with any president, political party, or current cause. It lies with history....their name and place in history. That is all they live for in their later years.

"If they knowingly suppressed or distorted decisive evidence about such an event as a Presidential murder, their descendants would bear their cursed names forever. The notion that they would do such a thing is idiotic."

Well said, Mr. Sevareid. Very well said.
Huh? The sins of the fathers? Not today Mr Sevareid. Not today.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #214 on: January 29, 2022, 07:47:23 PM »
So you can't explain it. Why am I not surprised.

I'm not surprised that a 34.8" long package was able to have had its profile easily minimized
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 07:48:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: January 29, 2022, 07:47:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #215 on: January 29, 2022, 11:01:31 PM »
If any of you nerds have honestly tried a reconstruction you will find that the package is too heavy to carry strictly in the palm. It forces one to curve the wrist under the bag as Rather is seen doing here. Not an efficient carry method.

To say that Buell never saw Oswald use the left hand simply confirms that he did not possess Xray vision, since Buell was behind Oswald as the little prick hot-footed away to make sure his chauffeur didn't get a full-profile look at the gunbag.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:06:31 PM by Bill Chapman »