Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35405 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2022, 02:24:36 PM »
Advertisement
With respect to the brown paper package that Lee Harvey Oswald was said to have carried into the  Texas School Book Depository  on the morning of President Kennedy's assassination (November 22, 1963), CBS-TV reporter Dan Rather performed a very interesting re-enactment for the CBS viewing audience during the first segment of the four-hour TV special entitled "A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren Report".

Dan Rather shows the TV audience a brown homemade paper package, which Rather tells us contains a dismantled Mannlicher-Carcano rifle just like Lee Oswald's. Mr. Rather confirms the length of the rifle inside his re-created package as 34.8 inches, the exact length of Oswald's disassembled Carcano, which was a rifle found by police on the sixth floor of the Book Depository 52 minutes after JFK's assassination.

It's true that Rather could not put the re-created package under his armpit while it was also cupped in his hand. But it struck me as interesting that only a small portion of the bag (only a very few inches of the top of the bag) was sticking out above Rather's shoulder when he started to walk away from the CBS camera with the package cupped in his hand (the same way that witness Buell Wesley Frazier said Oswald had "cupped" the so-called "curtain rod" package in his hand back in 1963).

Unless someone was paying very close attention (which Frazier testified he wasn't), the few inches of that paper package sticking above the shoulder of the person carrying it could easily have gone unnoticed by a witness.

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3UUVFXJ2HAY01

How tall is Rather compared to Oswald?
Rather wrapped the bag tightly around the barrel, to reduce the size of the visible part. There is no evidence that Oswald did the same. In fact, iirc Randle said Oswald was holding the top of the package which was folded.

Frazier could only have known that Oswald carried the package under his armpit if he actually saw Oswald put it there. If he had seen Oswald's back he couldn't know this detail.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 03:55:39 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2022, 02:24:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2022, 02:33:26 PM »
All this "could have" stuff is pure speculation for which there isn't a shred of evidence.

It's circular logic of the worst kind.

Oswald carried a paper bag to work, so the bag found in the TSBD must be that bag.
Because the bag found at the TSBD is too long, Frazier must be mistaken about the way Oswald carried the bag.

An amazing example of desperately trying to make 'evidence' fit the narrative   :D

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2022, 02:48:57 PM »
Rather wrapped the bag tightly around the barrel, to reduce the size of the visible part. There is no evidence that Oswald did the same. In fact, iirc Randle said Oswald was holding the top of the package which was folded.

Frazier could only have known that Oswald carried the package under his armpit I he actually saw Oswald put it there. If he had seen Oswald's back he couldn't know this detail.

Rather was 5’10” and LHO was 5’9”, rather close don’t you think?

Frazier could only have known that Oswald carried the package under his armpit I he actually saw Oswald put it there. If he had seen Oswald's back he couldn't know this detail.

If Frazier actually saw LHO tuck the bag up under the armpit, I think that he would have answered Bug’s question by saying so. Instead, he agrees that LHO could have carried the bag in front him and Frazier wouldn’t have seen it. That tells me that Frazier assumed the bag was tucked under the armpit because that it how it appeared to him from behind LHO. Now, if you have any evidence that Frazier actually saw the rifle being tucked up under the armpit, please present it. Otherwise, you are the one making the assumptions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2022, 02:48:57 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2022, 02:59:44 PM »

Q: Tell me, how was Lee Harvey Oswald carrying this package you described
          as he was walking in front of you?

A: Parallel to his side, up and down. Like you stick it up under your armpit and
          the other part cupped in his hand.

Q: Did you determine whether it was in his armpit or were you close enough to
          see that?

A: No, sir, I was not close enough to see. I didn't pay attention to it particularly,
          but as he was walking along in front of me naturally I looked in his direction
          and that is what it appeared to be from what I saw.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2022, 03:04:11 PM »
     Q: Tell me, how was Lee Harvey Oswald carrying this package you described
          as he was walking in front of you?

A: Parallel to his side, up and down. Like you stick it up under your armpit and
          the other part cupped in his hand.

Q: Did you determine whether it was in his armpit or were you close enough to
          see that?

A: No, sir, I was not close enough to see. I didn't pay attention to it particularly,
          but as he was walking along in front of me naturally I looked in his direction
          and that is what it appeared to be from what I saw.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2022, 03:04:11 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2022, 03:42:35 PM »
Rather was 5’10” and LHO was 5’9”, rather close don’t you think?

If Frazier actually saw LHO tuck the bag up under the armpit, I think that he would have answered Bug’s question by saying so. Instead, he agrees that LHO could have carried the bag in front him and Frazier wouldn’t have seen it. That tells me that Frazier assumed the bag was tucked under the armpit because that it how it appeared to him from behind LHO. Now, if you have any evidence that Frazier actually saw the rifle being tucked up under the armpit, please present it. Otherwise, you are the one making the assumptions.

Oh boy...I have no intention to present anything to counter what you think/believe without anything substantive to back it up.

But I can also play this game. If Frazier really believed that Oswald carried the bag protruding out, he would have answered Bugs question by saying so. Instead he only agrees that if Oswald had carried the bag in front of him, he wouldn't have seen it. That tells me that he knew the bag was tucked under Oswald's armpit, because that's exactly what he said just prior to when "steamroller" Bugs asked that loaded question. Now, if you have any evidence that Oswald actually carried the TSBD bag protruding out, please present it. Otherwise, you are the one making the assumptions.

See how easy that is?

Now, if you have any evidence that Frazier actually saw the rifle being tucked up under the armpit, please present it.

Why don't you first prove conclusively that the bag Oswald carried contained a rifle, before you ask such a silly question? Frazier never saw the rifle, period!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 03:47:19 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2022, 03:59:00 PM »
Oh boy...I have no intention to present anything to counter what you think/believe without anything substantive to back it up.

But I can also play this game. If Frazier really believed that Oswald carried the bag protruding out, he would have answered Bugs question by saying so. Instead he only agrees that if Oswald had carried the bag in front of him, he wouldn't have seen it. That tells me that he knew the bag was tucked under Oswald's armpit, because that's exactly what he said just prior to when "steamroller" Bugs asked that loaded question. Now, if you have any evidence that Oswald actually carried the TSBD bag protruding out, please present it. Otherwise, you are the one making the assumptions.

See how easy that is?

Now, if you have any evidence that Frazier actually saw the rifle being tucked up under the armpit, please present it.

Why don't you first prove conclusively that the bag Oswald carried contained a rifle, before you ask such a silly question? Frazier never saw the rifle, period!

Such a mighty struggle against reality.  You have to wonder why?  Martin won't even acknowledge that he is a CTer.  Again, the bag was found.  It had Oswald's prints on it connecting him to it beyond any doubt.  Oswald himself denied to the DPD carrying any bag except his lunch bag.  Oswald either lies to the DPD or Frazier about carrying his lunch that day.  No bag along the size estimated by Frazier was ever found or accounted for in any way.   No one who worked in the TSBD ever claimed or explained the presence of the large empty bag next to the SN.  It just magically appears there in Martin's fantasy.  Just as his shorter bag magically vanishes. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2022, 03:59:00 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2022, 04:15:01 PM »

See how easy that is?

Bug’s question does not have the word “if” in it. Frazier didn’t agree to an “if” question. Your game playing sucks if you have to rely on changing the question.

I should have used the word bag or package instead of the word rifle. I stand corrected. Bugs succeeded in putting doubt in everyone’s mind (including Frazier) about whether or not the package was actually tucked under the armpit. Frazier himself (the one who actually saw LHO carrying the package) admitted this by answering that Bug’s statement was true.