Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35418 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2022, 04:32:03 PM »
Advertisement
An amazing example of the contrarian mindset.  Martin goes on and on claiming that Frazier's estimate of the length of the bag must be correct.  Therefore, by direct implication, Oswald must have carried a bag of that length into the TSBD.  It didn't vanish into thin air.  But Martin "couldn't care less what he did" with that bag!  LOL.  Why?  Because no such bag was ever found in the TSBD or ever accounted for in any way.  Oswald himself denied carrying any such bag.  He says that he carried only his lunch sack.  Something we know is a lie because Martin's own witness, Frazier, confirms that he specifically asked Oswald about his lunch that morning and Oswald confirmed he didn't bring it.  In addition, no one else who had access to the 6th floor ever explained why the long bag was there.  It appears to be a singular such bag in that building with no work-related purpose for being there.  It has Oswald's prints on it.  There is zero doubt that this is the bag Oswald carried into the building that morning but because we don't have a time machine to confirm it, Martin can play the endless contrarian.  It's embarrassing.   Like watching some UFO nut try to contrive a narrative that proves little green men visited Earth in Ancient times.

Martin goes on and on claiming that Frazier's estimate of the length of the bag must be correct.

An amazing and typical LN misrepresentation of the facts.

Therefore, by direct implication, Oswald must have carried a bag of that length into the TSBD.

Indeed. A far better conclusion, supported by evidence, than the LN version, where because Oswald's print (amongst those of others) was found on a bag (made from TBSD materials) at he place where he worked, it means that must be the bag he brought into the building.

It didn't vanish into thin air.  But Martin "couldn't care less what he did" with that bag!  LOL.  Why?  Because no such bag was ever found in the TSBD or ever accounted for in any way.

No search for such a bag was ever conducted in the TSBD and if the bag did not contain the rifle (something which Richard and his ilk still can not prove it did) then it doesn't matter what he did with the bag he carried into the building.

Oswald himself denied carrying any such bag.  He says that he carried only his lunch sack.

Which would mean that he most certainly didn't carry the bag found at the TSBD, but Richard prefers to ignore that.

In addition, no one else who had access to the 6th floor ever explained why the long bag was there.

More misrepresentation. There is no record of all the people who had access to the 6th floor ever being asked about the bag! Richard just makes up the claim as he goes along.

It appears to be a singular such bag in that building with no work-related purpose for being there.

It appears?.... Pffff

It has Oswald's prints on it.  There is zero doubt that this is the bag Oswald carried into the building that morning

And there it is; Oswald's prints were on a bag found at his place of work and never mind there were other prints on it as well, this must be the bag Oswald carried into the building. Richard showing off his ever present propensity for jumping to conclusions based on absolutely nothing at all.

but because we don't have a time machine to confirm it, Martin can play the endless contrarian.

If you think we need a time machine to confirm it, then it's beyond obvious that you have understood fully that you do not have the evidence to confirm it in a normal way. Pathetic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2022, 04:32:03 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2022, 04:36:40 PM »
Maybe contact Roger Collins.  Didn't he claim to have a legal background?  You are really losing it!  One of the funniest posts since you ran scared from Bill Brown after he called yout bluff about debating him.  "Instruct my lawyers.  Comedy gold.

You should really try to get your obsession with me under control. It has been getting out of hand for some time now.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 07:45:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2022, 06:17:14 PM »
I don't think I insulted you, Martin. I merely pointed out a fact that I discovered while talking with you these last two days (which is something that applies to 99% of all Internet conspiracy theorists that I have conversed with) --- i.e., you do not reasonably and fairly and properly evaluate the sum total of evidence connected with the murder of President John F. Kennedy. (At least as far as this one particular sub-topic of "The Paper Bag" is concerned at any rate.)

This is a common argument among the "Oswald did it" faithful.  If you disagree with their speculative conclusions (which are designed to make the evidence fit their predetermined narrative), then you just don't know how to "properly" apply "logic" and "reason" (which means agreeing with their assumptions).

It's pure rhetoric in lieu of evidence, which is what their entire argument amounts to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2022, 06:17:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2022, 06:18:59 PM »
Btw, I notice this post is in the same format that you use on your blogs. I do not want my posts copied there, because I have noticed in the past that you have a habit of misrepresenting what was actually said and adding on comments to which I can not reply. I am not interested to be part of your propaganda and if I ever find any part of our discussion on your blog, I will take legal action against you.

PS. I've just checked, by the link you have provided, and found that you have already put parts of our conversation on your blog and you have edited my posts, without my knowledge or permission. I formally demand that you remove all those posts within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in legal action against you.

This is the reason he was kicked out of the Education Forum.  I see he has learned nothing.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2022, 06:21:16 PM »
Martin goes on and on claiming that Frazier's estimate of the length of the bag must be correct.

An amazing and typical LN misrepresentation of the facts.

Therefore, by direct implication, Oswald must have carried a bag of that length into the TSBD.

Indeed. A far better conclusion, supported by evidence, than the LN version, where because Oswald's print (amongst those of others) was found on a bag (made from TBSD materials) at he place where he worked, it means that must be the bag he brought into the building.

It didn't vanish into thin air.  But Martin "couldn't care less what he did" with that bag!  LOL.  Why?  Because no such bag was ever found in the TSBD or ever accounted for in any way.

No search for such a bag was ever conducted in the TSBD and if the bag did not contain the rifle (something which Richard and his ilk still can not prove it did) then it doesn't matter what he did with the bag he carried into the building.

Oswald himself denied carrying any such bag.  He says that he carried only his lunch sack.

Which would mean that he most certainly didn't carry the bag found at the TSBD, but Richard prefers to ignore that.

In addition, no one else who had access to the 6th floor ever explained why the long bag was there.

More misrepresentation. There is no record of all the people who had access to the 6th floor ever being asked about the bag! Richard just makes up the claim as he goes along.

It appears to be a singular such bag in that building with no work-related purpose for being there.

It appears?.... Pffff

It has Oswald's prints on it.  There is zero doubt that this is the bag Oswald carried into the building that morning

And there it is; Oswald's prints were on a bag found at his place of work and never mind there were other prints on it as well, this must be the bag Oswald carried into the building. Richard showing off his ever present propensity for jumping to conclusions based on absolutely nothing at all.

but because we don't have a time machine to confirm it, Martin can play the endless contrarian.

If you think we need a time machine to confirm it, then it's beyond obvious that you have understood fully that you do not have the evidence to confirm it in a normal way. Pathetic.

This gets better and better.  No search was ever conducted for the bag on the 6th floor but it was found.  The authorities searched the entire building for suspicious items. You also want us to believe that someone who worked in that building and could explain the bag found on the 6th floor for was used for a work-related purpose just remained silent about it forever because "they were not asked" about it?  The bag the authorities indicated that the assassin used to carry the weapon that killed the President of the United States?  Wow.   No one would volunteer to say that was just a bag that was used for some work-related purpose?  Unreal.  Even your star witness Frazier to this day, who has been asked about the bag, never said that any such bag had a legitimate purpose for being in the building?  And you have no interest in the fact that the bag you claim was carried into the building can't be accounted for in any way?  Nothing to see there.  How about this?  It wasn't found not because no one searched for it, but because it wasn't there.  The bag that Oswald carried is the one found on the 6th floor.  That accounts for Oswald's bag.  There was no bag along the size described by Frazier because he was wrong in his estimate of its size.  End of story. 

You also make a very silly comparison between Oswald denying that he carried a bag along the size estimated by Frazier and denying the one found on the 6th floor.  Can you understand why these are different situations?  Apparently not.  If Oswald carried a shorter bag along the lines of the one estimated by Frazier that contained some non-incriminatory item like curtain rods, he would have every incentive to not only admit it but direct the authorities to its location.  It would assist him to tell the truth in that situation.  If, however, he carried a longer bag, such as the one found, and it contained the rifle, then he has every incentive to lie about it.  Oswald lied about the bag.  So figure out why that is important.  And your star witness Frazier is the one who asked Oswald about his lunch.  Oswald confirmed to Frazier that he did not have it that day, but later tells the DPD that he did.  All of this aligns perfectly with Oswald attempting to cover up the fact that he carried the longer bag with the rifle into the building.  It is entirely contrary to his interests to deny carrying a shorter bag that could assist him when found.  Do you think a person typical acts in their own interest or contrary to their own interest?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2022, 06:21:16 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2022, 06:28:03 PM »
DVP's "two things that prove Oswald's guilt":

1.) Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle was positively the weapon that was used to assassinate President Kennedy and wound Texas Governor John Connally.

Not only has he not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that CE139 was "Oswald's rifle", but there is no physical evidence whatsoever that CE139 was "used to assassinate President Kennedy and wound Texas Governor John Connally".

2.) Oswald was seen carrying a bulky paper package into his place of employment at the Texas School Book Depository Building on the morning of 11/22/63,

Who said it was "bulky"?  And seen by whom?  Jack Dougherty said he was empty handed when he entered the building.  Frazier only saw him enter the north annex area, not the building and Frazier admitted to Tom Meros that he was far enough behind Oswald at the time that he couldn't actually see the package when Oswald entered the annex.  See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihrdJbwPbaw at timestamp 6:30.

and Oswald (beyond a reasonable doubt) lied about the contents of this package to a co-worker.

BS:  There is no evidence whatsoever that would tell you what was in the package that Frazier saw, and certainly no evidence of it being CE139 or any other rifle.  It's not a "lie" merely because you believe something else was in there.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 06:53:18 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2022, 06:29:30 PM »
Well, most CTers don't seem to think he's holding the CE142 bag.

Really?  Where did you get this idea?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2022, 06:29:30 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2022, 06:39:36 PM »
Quote from: David Von Pein
Well, most CTers don't seem to think he's holding the CE142 bag.
Really?  Where did you get this idea?

You're right this time, John. I didn't write that correctly. I should have phrased it this way:

Most CTers think the bag that Det. Montgomery is holding IS, indeed, CE142, but those CTers think that bag is a "fake" bag created by the DPD, with the police deep-sixing the "real" 27-inch bag.

Of course, the above "deep-sixing" comment really doesn't apply to a lot of CTers, because the trend today is to pretend that NO BAG existed at all and to call both Frazier & Randle liars re: the bag. (Silly, isn't it?)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 07:21:07 PM by David Von Pein »