Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35392 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2022, 07:41:29 AM »
Advertisement
I do believe the bag Montgomery is holding is CE142. Why would I not?

Well, most CTers don't seem to think he's holding the CE142 bag.

PS what are your thoughts on Frazier's movements that afternoon? How do you explain the 3 hour gap?

Refresh my memory. What gap is that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2022, 07:41:29 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2022, 08:32:11 AM »

Refresh my memory. What gap is that?

Start at the 25 minute mark here for Frazier's timeline. He claims to have gone directly to the hospital. Contradicts his bizarre HSCA version(s).

https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

Then go to the Rose Stovall report.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2022, 02:39:06 PM »
Says the guy who is here night and day for years on end.  You should be embarrassed by the spanking you have taken on this thread.  I almost feel bad for you myself.  Almost.

Ah, the voice from the alternate reality, where black is white and up is down, is back again, exposing his total lack of neutrality.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 02:54:28 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2022, 02:39:06 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2022, 03:28:38 PM »
If you copy another person’s original work, in writing or photography, you must pass the Fair Use test. Fair Use allows you to use another person’s work for the purpose of education, commentary or criticism. In a copyright lawsuit, to determine if the copied work was fair use, 4 items must be considered:

Purpose and character of the use (commercial vs. nonprofit/educational)
Was your writing or image an original work or a full copy?
Is your website for profit as a business or personal?

Nature of the copyrighted work
Is the original work a news story based on fact or is it theory, opinion, original thought?
Could the quoted work have been recreated with research on your own?
The closer the original work is to facts the more likely that fair use applies. Opinion however makes the work more original and more likely that you are in the wrong.

Amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to entire original work
Did you copy ALL of the work?
Did you copy MOST of the work?
The more you use, the more likely you are in the wrong. What is the right length? Many will say a couple paragraphs is fine. The AP specifically asks bloggers to pay for quotations more than 4 words. That is the extreme. The best rule of thumb here, as with most of copyright, is if you are unsure, just ask the copyright holder for permission.

Effect on the potential market/value of the copyrighted work
Are you producing a competing product by copying an original work?
Is there still a good reason for someone to go look at the original work?
Are you using an image that you would normally have to pay for?
If you are costing someone else money that they would normally receive, you are typically in the wrong.

I seem to remember reading that if something is placed on the internet where it is freely available, then it is fair game. Is this not correct?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2022, 03:42:15 PM »
I seem to remember reading that if something is placed on the internet where it is freely available, then it is fair game. Is this not correct?

Not when only parts of the conversation are quoted, without source, for the sole purpose of creating a different impression of the conversation and without the person involved even having the possibility to respond on the blog in which the information is published.

In any event, Mr. von Pein has 48 hours to remove it or I will instruct my lawyers to start proceedings without any further notice.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 04:04:19 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2022, 03:42:15 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2022, 04:07:03 PM »
Your level of arrogance is astounding.

The answer to your pathetic question is that I don't need to have a theory about the bag Oswald brought in. And I couldn't care less what he did with it. I can speculate about it, but I don't play that game. Assumptions and speculation is for people who have no actual evidence to support their claim and then call it more logical than anything I can come up with.

An amazing example of the contrarian mindset.  Martin goes on and on claiming that Frazier's estimate of the length of the bag must be correct.  Therefore, by direct implication, Oswald must have carried a bag of that length into the TSBD.  It didn't vanish into thin air.  But Martin "couldn't care less what he did" with that bag!  LOL.  Why?  Because no such bag was ever found in the TSBD or ever accounted for in any way.  Oswald himself denied carrying any such bag.  He says that he carried only his lunch sack.  Something we know is a lie because Martin's own witness, Frazier, confirms that he specifically asked Oswald about his lunch that morning and Oswald confirmed he didn't bring it.  In addition, no one else who had access to the 6th floor ever explained why the long bag was there.  It appears to be a singular such bag in that building with no work-related purpose for being there.  It has Oswald's prints on it.  There is zero doubt that this is the bag Oswald carried into the building that morning but because we don't have a time machine to confirm it, Martin can play the endless contrarian.  It's embarrassing.   Like watching some UFO nut try to contrive a narrative that proves little green men visited Earth in Ancient times. 

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2022, 04:09:31 PM »
Not when only parts of the conversation are quoted, without source, for the sole purpose of creating a different impression of the conversation and without the person involved even having the possibility to respond on the blog in which the information is published.

In any event, Mr. von Pein has 48 hours to remove it or I will instruct my lawyers to start proceedings without any further notice.

Okay, then I suppose this would be based on something other than copyrights.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2022, 04:09:31 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2022, 04:11:02 PM »

Maybe contact Roger Collins.  Didn't he claim to have a legal background?  You are really losing it!  One of the funniest posts since you ran scared from Bill Brown after he called yout bluff about debating him.  "Instruct my lawyers.  Comedy gold.