Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35498 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2022, 09:14:44 PM »
Advertisement
I truly wonder if Mr. Von Pein has ever once examined the evidence in an objective way, period.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2022, 09:14:44 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2022, 09:47:30 PM »
Amazing what an LN will do to twist and turn something to benefit his case.

Frazier is (and has always been) adamant about his description of the bag and he doesn't know if there was a rifle in it or not.

It is a simple as that. Everything else is just your bias at work.

It's 58 years after the fact and an LN is still struggling to somehow increase the size of the bag so that a rifle can fit in it.   :D

Your struggle is not against LNers but reality.  The bag was found.  It had Oswald's prints on it.  It has been measured.  No one has to rely on an estimate of its size made at a glance with no particular cause to take note of it.  Here is where you go into the song and dance about proving this is the bag Oswald carried that morning.  Spare us.  No bag matching Frazier's description was ever found in the building.  Oswald himself denied carrying any bag other than his ordinary lunch bag (i.e. not one matching Frazier's estimate).  So he is either lying or Frazier is lying about him carrying a much longer bag that morning.  And who has the incentive to lie about that?  Obviously Oswald if it contained the rifle.  If Old Lee simply had a shorter bag that contained some nonincriminating item like curtain rods he not only admits to that but directs the police to that bag.  Instead he denies it. 

No other person who worked on that floor ever accounted for the bag that was found.  It had no apparent work-related purpose to be there and no other person who had access to the floor ever claimed that bag or offered any explanation for its presence there.  The claim that this large bag was made to carry some other evidence out of the building like a window sill is laughable.  If there is an object inside the bag, the cops are holding that object.  You don't make a large bag to protect evidence for prints, but then hold the evidence getting your prints all over it.  LOL.  It's obvious that if there is an object in the bag its being used to avoid touching the bag.  Thus, the bag is the evidence and not any object inside the bag.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2022, 10:03:27 PM »
Please provide some documents/links for this claim about the window strips. I cannot find anything in the WC testimonies of Detective Montgomery or Detective Johnson or Captain Fritz or Lieutenant J.C. Day concerning the removal of any "window strips" or "window sills" from the Book Depository Building.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2022, 10:03:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2022, 10:10:30 PM »
4. So, if Buell Frazier and Linnie Randle were right about the length of Oswald's package, then the question needs to be asked: What happened to the SHORTER 27-inch bag that Frazier and Randle said Oswald had with him on Nov. 22nd? Did THAT bag just disappear into a puff of smoke?

This is an argument from ignorance logical fallacy. 

What happened to Harold Norman's lunch bag?  It was never found.  Did it just disappear into a puff of smoke?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2022, 10:13:34 PM »
Your struggle is not against LNers but reality.  The bag was found.  It had Oswald's prints on it.  It has been measured.  No one has to rely on an estimate of its size made at a glance with no particular cause to take note of it.  Here is where you go into the song and dance about proving this is the bag Oswald carried that morning.  Spare us.  No bag matching Frazier's description was ever found in the building.  Oswald himself denied carrying any bag other than his ordinary lunch bag (i.e. not one matching Frazier's estimate).  So he is either lying or Frazier is lying about him carrying a much longer bag that morning.  And who has the incentive to lie about that?  Obviously Oswald if it contained the rifle.  If Old Lee simply had a shorter bag that contained some nonincriminating item like curtain rods he not only admits to that but directs the police to that bag.  Instead he denies it. 

No other person who worked on that floor ever accounted for the bag that was found.  It had no apparent work-related purpose to be there and no other person who had access to the floor ever claimed that bag or offered any explanation for its presence there.  The claim that this large bag was made to carry some other evidence out of the building like a window sill is laughable.  If there is an object inside the bag, the cops are holding that object.  You don't make a large bag to protect evidence for prints, but then hold the evidence getting your prints all over it.  LOL.  It's obvious that if there is an object in the bag its being used to avoid touching the bag.  Thus, the bag is the evidence and not any object inside the bag.

Try something new for once. This BS is getting boring.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2022, 10:13:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2022, 10:14:11 PM »
I always thought Johnson was using a screw driver to carry the bottle.  To me, that looks like a screw driver.

I remember an old screwdriver with four flat sides. Would hurt my hand as the torque force increased. Maybe they were cheap screwdrivers made in Japan, then production of such handles were replaced by more ergonomic handles.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2022, 10:23:06 PM »

I remember an old screwdriver with four flat sides. Would hurt my hand as the torque force increased. Maybe they were cheap screwdrivers made in Japan, then production of such handles were replaced by more ergonomic handles.

Isn't it amazing what you can do with computers?

Even the top part of the item inside the bottle becomes thinner as it morphes into a screwdriver.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2022, 10:23:06 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2022, 10:37:07 PM »
[Apr. 1964 FBI FD-302 photo]

Is that all? Isn't there some sort of document to confirm that the DALLAS POLICE removed the window frame/molding? The FBI report you provided doesn't prove anything. It's merely telling us Roy Truly's opinion of what happened.

I didn't see anything at all in the testimonies or DPD reports of Johnson/Montgomery/Day/Fritz regarding any removal of any window moldings.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 12:06:40 AM by David Von Pein »