Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35455 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 02:38:17 AM »
Advertisement
You weren't very good in math class when you were in school, were you Martin? Because you, like most other conspiracy theorists, seem incapable of adding 2 & 2 together.

Maybe, but I know a BS artist when I see one. When you need to start your reply with an insult, you've already lost the argument. You are not an authority on this case, no matter how much information you accumulate. You're just a parrot.

And this statement of yours (which you claim is "factual and correct") can only elicit laughter from anyone who knows just how utterly wrong this statement is: "The MC rifle found at the TSBD can only be tentatively linked to Oswald".

Then prove me wrong! Why don't you?

I have no intention to read the bias diatribes you post on your blog. I have asked you to prove anything I have written is wrong and it seems you can't.

Do you have any evidence that the MC rifle found at the TSBD was ever stored in Ruth Paine's garage?

Do you have any evidence that Buell Frazier and his sister were "mistaken" about the bag Oswald was carrying?

Can you place Oswald on the 6th floor of the TSBD at 12:30 on 11/22/63?

Can you name any of the women on the 4th floor who saw Oswald running down the stairs within 60 seconds of the shots being fired?

And can you prove conclusively that the MC rifle found at the TSBD is linked, beyond tentatively, to Oswald?

Note: I did have a look at the links you've provided and found a number of absolute misrepresentations of the evidence. When you need to misrepresent the evidence only once, you've already lost all credibility.

When you need to start your reply with an insult, you've already lost the argument.
_Like you did in Reply #8

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 02:38:17 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2022, 02:58:47 AM »
At the link below, I have compiled a few questions for Buell Wesley Frazier. I would like it very much if Buell could some day answer these inquiries:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2022/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1349.html

With all of the above individual facts piled up against the door, which are facts that are just dying to be strung together to form a cohesive whole known as "The Totality Of Evidence In The JFK Murder Case", can you, Buell Wesley Frazier, possibly still cling to the notion that Lee Harvey Oswald, merely because he was kind to you and the children who lived near you in Irving, was innocent of killing President John F. Kennedy?

I truly wonder if Mr. Frazier has ever once examined the evidence against Oswald in an objective way in which his friendship with the accused assassin was set aside in order to let the evidence speak for itself. I doubt that he has.

you might find this interesting

https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/the-assassination-of-jfk/

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2022, 03:57:19 AM »
Do you have any evidence that Buell Frazier and his sister were "mistaken" about the bag Oswald was carrying?

1. Lee Oswald carries one large-ish brown paper bag into the TSBD on 11/22/63.

2. One large-ish EMPTY brown paper bag is found on the 6th floor of the TSBD after the assassination (in the precise location where an assassin was located). And that bag has LHO's prints on it.

3. No other large-ish paper bag is located anywhere in the TSBD.

4. So, if Buell Frazier and Linnie Randle were right about the length of Oswald's package, then the question needs to be asked: What happened to the SHORTER 27-inch bag that Frazier and Randle said Oswald had with him on Nov. 22nd? Did THAT bag just disappear into a puff of smoke?

5. Final conclusion: Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier were simply mistaken about the length of the package they each saw Lee Harvey Oswald carrying on 11/22/63.

But instead of logically adding up #1 thru #4 above and accepting the obvious truth about the discrepancy concerning the length of Oswald's paper bag, many conspiracy theorists here in the 21st century have decided to abandon their previous "The Bag Was Too Short To Hold The Rifle" argument (which most CTers have embraced to their bosoms for decades) and have decided it would be a good idea to come out and call Frazier and Randle bald-faced liars, with those 21st-century conspiracy fantasists inventing the fantastically idiotic theory that has BOTH Frazier AND Randle getting together and just MAKING UP a story about Oswald carrying a large-ish paper bag on the morning of the assassination.

These new 21st-century conspiracy innovators couldn't care less, of course, about the fact that they haven't produced a single shred of solid evidence or proof to show that their goofy "There Was No Bag At All" theory is true. As is usually the case with most Internet CTers, their motto is: The More Liars, The Better. And their Liars List now includes 19-year-old TSBD order filler Buell Wesley Frazier and Irving, Texas, housewife Linnie Mae Randle. It doesn't get much more pathetic (and desperate) than that for these 21st-century conspiracy mongers.

But, based on the question he asked me above about the bag, at least Martin Weidmann doesn't seem to be in the "No Bag At All" club. That's one small point in Martin's favor at least.

The question now remains: Will Martin be able to reasonably perform the third-grade math when he adds up #1 thru #4 above?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 04:09:32 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2022, 03:57:19 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2022, 05:01:44 AM »
Standard reply from all Lone Nutters when confronted with witness testimony they don't like: THEY MUST BE LYING!

Irony at its best here. I have never accused Frazier or Randle of "lying". It's most Internet CTers who think those two witnesses were liars, not me.

A dictionary is evidently needed here. .... thinks Mistaken = Liar. Who knows why.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 05:04:51 AM by David Von Pein »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 01:36:36 PM »
1. Lee Oswald carries one large-ish brown paper bag into the TSBD on 11/22/63.

Yes, and Frazier tells the investigators, the bag fitted between the cup of Oswald's hand and his shoulder. He also shows FBI agents to where the bag reached on the backseat of his car and the FBI agents measure the distance which is 27''.
Linnie Mae Randle says she saw Oswald holding the bag at the top and carry next to his leg. If that bag contained a wooden stock of a rifle it would have been at least 34" long, which means it would have hit the ground. Since it didn't it is reasonable to assume that the bag was shorter than 34". In fact, the bag that Oswald could have carried in the way Linnie Mae Randle described could not have been larger than 27".

2. One large-ish EMPTY brown paper bag is found on the 6th floor of the TSBD after the assassination (in the precise location where an assassin was located). And that bag has LHO's prints on it.

The only evidence there is that the bag was found at the sniper's nest are the statements of a couple of cops. However a similar number of cops said they did not see it there. There's no photograph of the bag in situ and it is still not clear who actually found that bag. There is evidence that DPD officers made a bag themselves to carry a window sill out of the building. And low and behold, when the bag was being photographed as it was carried out of the building, it clearly had something in it that was holding it up. Any change that you can tell us what was in that bag?

As the bag was made out of TSBD materials there are a number of ways how LHO's print got on it. Besides, there were more prints on the bag that could not be identified, leaving open the possibility that other people had touch the bag as well.

Most interesting about this bag, allegedly found at the sniper's nest, is the panic of Lt Day after Frazier was shown the bag (when he was being polygraphed) and he said it wasn't the bag he had seen. It made Day speculate that perhaps Oswald had carried this bag, inside the bag Frazier had seen Oswald carry. That's how desperate they were to connect the bag they had to Oswald. It's beyond pathetic.

3. No other large-ish paper bag is located anywhere in the TSBD.

There is no record of the TSBD being searched for another bag. But even if there was, the mere fact that they couldn't find the bag doesn't mean it didn't exist. Oswald would have had all morning to dispose of the bag and it's content.

4. So, if Buell Frazier and Linnie Randle were right about the length of Oswald's package, then the question needs to be asked: What happened to the SHORTER 27-inch bag that Frazier and Randle said Oswald had with him on Nov. 22nd? Did THAT bag just disappear into a puff of smoke?

You can ask that question all you want, but the lack of an answer is meaningless. The only person who could have told us what happened with that bag died on 11/24/63.

5. Final conclusion: Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier were simply mistaken about the length of the package they each saw Lee Harvey Oswald carrying on 11/22/63.

Self serving speculation based on flawed circular logic.

But instead of logically adding up #1 thru #4 above and accepting the obvious truth about the discrepancy concerning the length of Oswald's paper bag, many conspiracy theorists here in the 21st century have decided to abandon their previous "The Bag Was Too Short To Hold The Rifle" argument (which most CTers have embraced to their bosoms for decades) and have decided it would be a good idea to come out and call Frazier and Randle bald-faced liars, with those 21st-century conspiracy fantasists inventing the fantastically idiotic theory that has BOTH Frazier AND Randle getting together and just MAKING UP a story about Oswald carrying a large-ish paper bag on the morning of the assassination.

These new 21st-century conspiracy innovators couldn't care less, of course, about the fact that they haven't produced a single shred of solid evidence or proof to show that their goofy "There Was No Bag At All" theory is true. As is usually the case with most Internet CTers, their motto is: The More Liars, The Better. And their Liars List now includes 19-year-old TSBD order filler Buell Wesley Frazier and Irving, Texas, housewife Linnie Mae Randle. It doesn't get much more pathetic (and desperate) than that for these 21st-century conspiracy mongers.

An add hom attack on 21st-century conspiracy theorists is unwarranted and serves no other purpose but to attempt to "win" the argument by pathetic ridicule. The irony is that Buell Frazier's frustration is largely based on the fact that he feels he was unjustly being called a liar by the WC. "He was mistaken" is just the WC and LN's way to call somebody a liar!

But, based on the question he asked me above about the bag, at least Martin Weidmann doesn't seem to be in the "No Bag At All" club. That's one small point in Martin's favor at least.

The question now remains: Will Martin be able to reasonably perform the third-grade math when he adds up #1 thru #4 above?

Don't need to. All you've presented here are vague speculative self-serving arguments in defiance of the words of the only two people who actually saw the bag. I'd take Buell Frazier's word over that of the WC, or you for that matter, any day.

Two things you fail to address are;

(1) To this day Frazier maintains he was right about the size of the bag and he never wavered from that, ever. Why do you think his is so adamant?

(2) What are the odds that two people who saw the paper bag are both "mistaken" in exactly the same manner?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:57:44 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 01:36:36 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2022, 03:14:13 PM »
If he's a Republican, he feels no guilt no matter how deserved.

Is that a photo from one of Trudeau's blackface parties? 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2022, 03:27:36 PM »
You really are one sick puppy. Have you ever met the man?

Or if you haven't, how in the world can you judge him?

Yes, I have actually.  Not judging him, though.  He has spoken and written a book on the topic.  What exactly is "sick" about saying that Frazier did a good deed (giving Oswald a ride to work) and became a potential suspect?  Do you take issue with the conclusion that he prefers not to be remembered as the person who drove the assassin to the TSBD?  You are really starting to lose it with the endless insults.  Maybe take up a new hobby.  There are UFO and Bigfoot forums where your contrarian mania could be used to go down any number of rabbit holes.  The answer is out there. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2022, 03:27:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2022, 03:37:54 PM »
Yes, I have actually.  Not judging him, though.  He has spoken and written a book on the topic.  What exactly is "sick" about saying that Frazier did a good deed (giving Oswald a ride to work) and became a potential suspect?  Do you take issue with the conclusion that he prefers not to be remembered as the person who drove the assassin to the TSBD?  You are really starting to lose it with the endless insults.  Maybe take up a new hobby.  There are UFO and Bigfoot forums where your contrarian mania could be used to go down any number of rabbit holes.  The answer is out there.

How ironic that you know about those UFO and Bigfoot forums and I don't.

Yes, I have actually. 

I seriously doubt it, but the next time I meet him, I'll ask him if he has ever met Richard Smith.

Not judging him, though.

Of course you are. You always judge everybody

You are really starting to lose it with the endless insults.

Says the guy who insults people on a daily basis. Just another entitled one playing the victim. Pathetic