Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 35069 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 12:25:00 AM »
Advertisement
Yes, Buell Frazier has a right to his opinion. Of course he does. Everyone does. But what I wonder is this: Is Buell Wesley Frazier's opinion a truly informed opinion? Is Buell even fully aware of all the evidence against Oswald? I wonder. And it's evidence which proves for all time that Lee Harvey Oswald was a double-murderer.

You don't like that? Deal with it!

Frazier's opinion is based on his feelings. He thinks LHO was a nice guy because he was polite and liked playing with kids. The evidence appears to be less persuasive to Frazier than his feelings. Typical of the CT crowd...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 12:25:00 AM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 12:40:58 AM »
The Vincent Scalice bit. The conclusions you draw from it is a complete over exaggeration.

Scalice never handled the rifle itself and was only asked to compare photographs that were claimed to have been of the trigger of the rifle in the National Archives.

Lousy example. I misrepresented nothing here....

"In the early 1990s, fingerprint expert Vincent Scalice, by utilizing different methods of fingerprint photo comparison, was able to find well over a dozen points of identity linking the previously unidentified fingerprints on the trigger housing of the C2766 Carcano rifle to Lee Harvey Oswald's comparison prints. To any reasonable person who evaluates this evidence concerning the fingerprints found near the rifle's trigger, this shows that it's very likely that the last person who touched rifle C2766 prior to its being found on the sixth floor of the Book Depository was Lee Harvey Oswald." -- DVP

Try again, Martin. (You claimed to have numerous examples of my "misrepresentations". Let me see another one.)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 12:47:25 AM by David Von Pein »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 12:51:35 AM »
Frazier's opinion is based on his feelings. He thinks LHO was a nice guy because he was polite and liked playing with kids. The evidence appears to be less persuasive to Frazier than his feelings. Typical of the CT crowd...

I agree.  Plus he likely would prefer that Oswald is not guilty.  That would mean he would not forever be known in history as the guy who drove the assassin with his rifle to the TSBD.  Frazier is the poster boy for "no good deed goes unpunished."  He did a favor for Oswald and found himself as a potential suspect in the assassination of the President.  He must feel some guilt and anger no matter how undeserved.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 12:51:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 01:04:37 AM »
Lousy example. I misrepresented nothing here....

"In the early 1990s, fingerprint expert Vincent Scalice, by utilizing different methods of fingerprint photo comparison, was able to find well over a dozen points of identity linking the previously unidentified fingerprints on the trigger housing of the C2766 Carcano rifle to Lee Harvey Oswald's comparison prints. To any reasonable person who evaluates this evidence concerning the fingerprints found near the rifle's trigger, this shows that it's very likely that the last person who touched rifle C2766 prior to its being found on the sixth floor of the Book Depository was Lee Harvey Oswald." -- DVP

Try again, Martin. (You claimed to have numerous examples of my "misrepresentations". Let me see another one.)

Only to be dismissed out of hand, one more time? I can find other ways to waste my time.

All you did was copy/paste the crap you have posted on your blog, as if it somehow is the truth. You can't/don't even show that Scalice was actually shown photographs of the MC rifle in the National Archives.

I might give you another example after you have actually answered my questions... so it's up to you.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 01:11:10 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 01:07:13 AM »
I agree.  Plus he likely would prefer that Oswald is not guilty.  That would mean he would not forever be known in history as the guy who drove the assassin with his rifle to the TSBD.  Frazier is the poster boy for "no good deed goes unpunished."  He did a favor for Oswald and found himself as a potential suspect in the assassination of the President.  He must feel some guilt and anger no matter how undeserved.

You really are one sick puppy. Have you ever met the man?

Or if you haven't, how in the world can you judge him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 01:07:13 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 01:21:27 AM »

If he's a Republican, he feels no guilt no matter how deserved.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 01:25:05 AM »
If he's a Republican, he feels no guilt no matter how deserved.

Dear Richard is an obvious republican  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 01:25:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 02:20:21 AM »
As has happened on several documents relating to the JFK case, the "3-15-64" date is obviously an error. It should say March 23rd.....as Vincent Bugliosi discusses in the book excerpt seen below.

So, Mr Von Pein, you believe the curtain rods were submitted at 9.45 a.m. on March 23?