Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why classify information?  (Read 13066 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Why classify information?
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2022, 04:54:57 PM »
Advertisement
No---Here is the relevant part of Barnett's statement, Maybe you would have no problem standing there for the 3 minutes with your neck and knees locked transfixed on a ladder oblivious to the world around you. Unbelievable it is even suggested that he would do this.

Mr. BARNETT - I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up. I could see the whole back of the building and also the east side of the building.

Barnett's statement proves Adams and Styles never left the 4th floor as early as they thought. The police timestamps prove when they reached the back of the TSBD. Definitely after the three minutes Barnett was there.

----------------------------------------------

No----MW: "And this part of the testimony shows conclusively that either Barnett's time estimate is wrong or he couldn't have done his run between 12:30 and 12:33, because the front door of the TSBD wasn't sealed off until after 12:36."

The front door was sealed at 12:37. The bac was sealed at 12:36.

----------------------------

No----MW: "And finally, to debunk your misrepresentation completely, Barnett did not carefully watch the back door, as you claim. He actually testified that he didn't pay much attention to the door, so even if he was there within a minute of the shots (which he wasn't) it is still possible that he didn't see anybody coming out of the back door simply because he wasn't looking"

Yeah, OK, sure it makes perfect sense. He stood there transfixed on the ladder why the world swirled around him. He said he could see the door and officers to the west. Don't add your opinion to the narrative.

Mr. BARNETT - I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up. I could see the whole back of the building and also the east side of the building.

Just like the 27" description of CE142 that CT's cling to, Buell Frazier made the exact same statement but it is completely ignored. According to your interpretations, it looks like you are stating LHO carried the rifle into the TSBD in the bag.

Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

The statements of Adams and Styles make Garner's after the fact recollection irrelevant.

---------------------------
No ----MW: "Yes, Frazier examined the car after others had already been through it. Frazier did not find the fragments, you were talking about earlier, himself. They were given to him. Only in your fairyland is that not an evidentiary problem."

Yeah, OK, sure why not, makes perfect sense. Frazier went to the car and examined it looking for bullet fragments after the fragments had already been given to him.

Mr. FRAZIER - I examined the car to determine whether or not there were any bullet fragments present in it, embedded in the upholstery of the back of the front seat, or whether there were any impact areas which indicated that bullets or bullet fragments struck the inside of the car.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2022, 04:54:57 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2022, 06:02:05 PM »
No---Here is the relevant part of Barnett's statement, Maybe you would have no problem standing there for the 3 minutes with your neck and knees locked transfixed on a ladder oblivious to the world around you. Unbelievable it is even suggested that he would do this.

Barnett's statement proves Adams and Styles never left the 4th floor as early as they thought. The police timestamps prove when they reached the back of the TSBD. Definitely after the three minutes Barnett was there.

----------------------------------------------

What in the world are you babbling about? When Barnett is standing on Houston he can't see around the corner of the building. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem, because that cherry-picked quote proves absolution nothing. In fact, Barnett himself testified that he hardly paid any attention to the back door.

No----MW: "And this part of the testimony shows conclusively that either Barnett's time estimate is wrong or he couldn't have done his run between 12:30 and 12:33, because the front door of the TSBD wasn't sealed off until after 12:36."

The front door was sealed at 12:37. The bac was sealed at 12:36.

Do you think before you write? You say "No" as if that means something and then proceed to confirm exactly what I said. The front of the TSBD wasn't sealed off untill after 12:36. You do understand that 12:37 is later than 12:36, right?

Btw, Styles and Adams are photographed at the front entrance of the building around the time the started to blocked off the front entrance. Now, as they had to go round the building to get there, how did they manage that if the were still on the 4th floor some 3 minutes after the shots, as you foolishly claimed? Me asking this is probably a waste of time, because you have so far been unable to answer any of my questions.

No----MW: "And finally, to debunk your misrepresentation completely, Barnett did not carefully watch the back door, as you claim. He actually testified that he didn't pay much attention to the door, so even if he was there within a minute of the shots (which he wasn't) it is still possible that he didn't see anybody coming out of the back door simply because he wasn't looking"

Yeah, OK, sure it makes perfect sense. He stood there transfixed on the ladder why the world swirled around him. He said he could see the door and officers to the west. Don't add your opinion to the narrative.

That's an hilarious comment when in fact it's you who is adding a wrong opinion to the narrative, simply because you don't believe or want to understand Barnett's testimony, where he said he was focused on the fire escape. I merely showed you what he actually said in his testimony and he did not say anywhere that he could see the back door. of the TSBD. That's why you can't show his testimony and why you are only making baseless claims. He could not see the door, because it was around the corner. All he did was briefly run to the back of the building, while still on Houston, and after seeing other officers he ran back.

Mr. LIEBELER - There is a door in the back of the Texas School Book Depository. Does it face on Houston or around the corner?
Mr. BARNETT - It is around the corner from Houston Street.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you go in the building?
Mr. BARNETT - No, sir; I didn't get close to it, because I was watching for a fire escape.

And the only "officers to the west" he saw were running west from Houston down the street in front of the TSBD!

Mr. LIEBELER - What did you do after you went around behind the building?
Mr. BARNETT - I went looked behind the building and I saw officers searching the railroad cars. I looked around in front towards the front of the building and I saw officers going west.
Mr. LIEBELER - Going west down the little street there in front of the School Book Depository Building?
Mr. BARNETT - Yes; but there was no sign they were going into the building or watching the building, so I decided I was the only one watching the building. So since this was the only fire escape and there were officers down here watching the this back door, I returned back around to the front to watch the front of the building and the fire escape. Then I decided maybe I had been wrong, so I saw the officers down here searching.

Btw, I don't really care if you understand this or not, but the mere fact that he saw officers at the back of the building should tell you that he wasn't there within a minute or so after the shots, because at that time there were no officers there at all. That's why Styles and Adams could leave the loading dock and run to the railway next to the TSBD annex, which is where they did encounter a cop.

Just like the 27" description of CE142 that CT's cling to, Buell Frazier made the exact same statement but it is completely ignored. According to your interpretations, it looks like you are stating LHO carried the rifle into the TSBD in the bag.

Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

More incoherent babble! Might I suggest to get in touch with your old school and ask for your money back.

The statements of Adams and Styles make Garner's after the fact recollection irrelevant.

---------------------------

I'll just have to take your word for that, right?  :D

No ----MW: "Yes, Frazier examined the car after others had already been through it. Frazier did not find the fragments, you were talking about earlier, himself. They were given to him. Only in your fairyland is that not an evidentiary problem."

Yeah, OK, sure why not, makes perfect sense. Frazier went to the car and examined it looking for bullet fragments after the fragments had already been given to him.

Mr. FRAZIER - I examined the car to determine whether or not there were any bullet fragments present in it, embedded in the upholstery of the back of the front seat, or whether there were any impact areas which indicated that bullets or bullet fragments struck the inside of the car.

Oh boy.... Whether it makes sense to you or not, it is exactly what happened. Frazier himself tells you so in his testimony.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you personally find any other fragments in the President's car during the course of your examination?
Mr. FRAZIER - No; I did not.
Mr. SPECTER - Now, where, according to information provided to you then, was the fragment designated Commission Exhibit 567 found?
Mr. FRAZIER - That was found by the Secret Service upon their examination of the limousine here in Washington when it first arrived from Dallas, and Commission No. 567 was delivered by Deputy Chief Paul Paterni and by a White House detail chief, Floyd M. Boring, to a liaison agent of the FBI, Orrin Bartlett, who delivered them to me in the laboratory at 11:50 p,m., on November 22, 1963.

Mr. SPECTER - Was there another fragment, was there any other fragment found in the front seat of the car?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes. Alongside the right side of the front seat, Commission Exhibit No. 569, which is the base portion of the jacket of a bullet was found, and handled in identical manner to the Exhibit 567.

Now try to pay attention.

Frazier received two fragments (CE567 and CE569) at his lab from FBI agent Bartlett at 11:50 pm on 11/22/63. Barlett had received those fragments from Secret Service Deputy Chief Paul Paterni and White House detail chief, Floyd M. Boring, who claimed they had been found when the car was searched.

Frazier then went down to the Secret Service garage, where the limo was, and conducted a examination of the limo himself.

Mr. DULLES - When was this examination made?
Mr. FRAZIER - Between 2 and 4:30 a.m. on November 23, 1963.
Mr. DULLES - That was about 10 hours, 12 hours after the assassination?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; 14 to 16 hours.
Mr. DULLES - Fourteen to sixteen hours.
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. DULLES - May I ask, do you know in whose custody the automobile was prior to your examination from the time it was shipped on the airplane?
Mr. FRAZIER - When I arrived there were two Secret Service men present but I do not recall their names. They were introduced to me, and they were there during the entire examination but I don't recall their actual names. The car was under guard in the Secret Service garage in Washington, D.C.  Other than that I do not know.
Mr. DULLES - Was this a joint examination by you and by the Secret Service or was the examination made by the FBI?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; by the FBI at the request of the Secret Service who had already examined the interior of the car for personal effects and other items.

During his examination, Frazier found three small fragments (CE 840)

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0433b.htm

You've got egg on your face, Nessan.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 10:45:51 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2022, 12:01:00 AM »
The reason to classify information for so many years( 75 )was for all of us to die within that period and at a certain point in time , those of us would either be to old or already dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a drama queen.  ::)

Tom Samoluk, the former Deputy Director of the Assassination Records
Review Board, says at this point, the secrecy sounding the JFK investigation
is unnecessary.

“Most records, the vast majority of records, the records that the Review
Board did not release in the mid ’90s, need to be released now,” Samoluk
said in an interview on CBSN Boston.

“Not that the assassination can be solved. I can tell you that the Review Board,
the staff, we looked at all of these records. There’s no smoking gun if you will.
However, they do put together the assassination chronology more completely.”

-- Boston CBS

Don't worry. Be happy.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2022, 12:01:00 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2022, 04:26:53 PM »
No---- Barnett said he could see the back of the building. He was obviously was aware of the door because he mentions the door. The door is part of the back of the building.

---------------------------------

No--- 12:36 is not 12:37

No----You are mistaking Frazier personally examining the car at 2:30 with The FBI and Secret Service also examining it earlier. It doesn't matter who gathered the samples. The chain of custody is preserved. Frazier is not personally responsible to be present for every piece of evidence that is gathered. That would be a ridiculous expectation.

Mr. DULLES - Was this a joint examination by you and by the Secret Service or was the examination made by the FBI?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; by the FBI at the request of the Secret Service who had already examined the interior of the car for personal effects and other items.

-------------------------------------------

The bullet and fragments were identified as having been fired from LHO's rifle found on the 6th floor of the TSBD

Mr. FRAZIER - It was. Exhibit 399 was fired in the rifle 139.
Mr. EISENBERG - That is to the exclusion of all other rifles?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. FRAZIER - This bullet fragment, Exhibit 569, was fired from this particular rifle, 139.
Mr. EISENBERG - Again to the exclusion of all other rifles?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. McCLOY - And the fragment 567---
Mr. FRAZIER - 567, the one we have just finished.
Mr. McCLOY - Was likewise a portion of a bullet fired from that rifle?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. McCLOY - You have no doubt about any of those?
Mr. FRAZIER - None whatsoever.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2022, 07:18:18 PM »
No---- Barnett said he could see the back of the building. He was obviously was aware of the door because he mentions the door. The door is part of the back of the building.

---------------------------------

Your arguments are getting more desperate with every post you write. Yes the door is part of the back of the building and yes Barnett was aware of it, but as he clearly says in his testimony, it's around the corner

Mr. LIEBELER - There is a door in the back of the Texas School Book Depository. Does it face on Houston or around the corner?
Mr. BARNETT - It is around the corner from Houston Street.

But Barnett stayed on Houston;

Mr. BARNETT - I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up.

Do you really think Barnett could see around the corner of the building, from Houston?

No--- 12:36 is not 12:37

Where did I say it was?

No----You are mistaking Frazier personally examining the car at 2:30 with The FBI and Secret Service also examining it earlier. It doesn't matter who gathered the samples. The chain of custody is preserved. Frazier is not personally responsible to be present for every piece of evidence that is gathered. That would be a ridiculous expectation.

-------------------------------------------

I'm not mistaking anything and of course it matters who gathered the evidence! It's beyond belief that you can be so naive.
The FBI is an investigative body. The Secret Service and the White House aren't. The people who searched the limo, before Frazier could do a forensic investigation of what was effectively a crime scene, had no business there. All they did was contaminate the crime scene and destroyed the chain of custody by not documenting where the two fragments were found. A defense lawyer would have a field day with this kind of incompentence.

Nobody is saying that Frazier needed to be present for every piece of evidence that is gathered. That would indeed be a ridiculous expectation. That's why the chain of custody rules exist. The main purpose is to authenticate evidence and eliminate possible doubts about misconduct by law enforcement officers. So, no matter how often you say that there was no problem with the chain of evidence, there cleary was, because we have no way of knowing where those two fragments actually came from. You can assume all you want that the men who searched the limo found the fragments there, but that doesn't make it automatically true.

The bullet and fragments were identified as having been fired from LHO's rifle found on the 6th floor of the TSBD

Mr. FRAZIER - It was. Exhibit 399 was fired in the rifle 139.
Mr. EISENBERG - That is to the exclusion of all other rifles?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. FRAZIER - This bullet fragment, Exhibit 569, was fired from this particular rifle, 139.
Mr. EISENBERG - Again to the exclusion of all other rifles?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. McCLOY - And the fragment 567---
Mr. FRAZIER - 567, the one we have just finished.
Mr. McCLOY - Was likewise a portion of a bullet fired from that rifle?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. McCLOY - You have no doubt about any of those?
Mr. FRAZIER - None whatsoever.

So, I repeat my question; Where does Frazier say when the bullets were fired by that rifle?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:59:19 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2022, 07:18:18 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2022, 11:41:39 PM »
...redacted or edited... or removed...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:42:47 PM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2022, 01:07:31 AM »
But Barnett stayed on Houston;

Mr. BARNETT - I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up.

Barnett means he went 20 feet pass the back of the building. Not 20 feet pass the front of the building.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2022, 01:07:31 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2022, 01:16:31 AM »
Barnett means he went 20 feet pass the back of the building. Not 20 feet pass the front of the building.

Yeah right.... and he was still looking up at the the fire escape of the TSBD which was roughly halfway on Houston.  :D

The TSBD building is a 100 by 100 foot square. So, if Barnett only ran 20 foot, he didn't even come close to the back of the building.

And nobody said he was running 20 feet in front of the building.

Might I suggest you read his actual testimony before posting.

Not that it matters much, because nothing that Barnett says in his testimony proves that Styles and Adams left the 4th floor later, as foolishly claimed by Jack Nessan.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 01:43:36 AM by Martin Weidmann »