Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: “And I don’t want you saying anything about it."  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

“And I don’t want you saying anything about it."
« on: January 08, 2022, 10:29:56 PM »
Advertisement
Dr. Ronald Jones was the chief surgery resident in Parkland Memorial Hospital’s emergency room on November 22, 1963.
He was among the team of doctors that worked on the resuscitation of President Kennedy in Trauma Room One. Less than 48 hours later, he was part of the surgical team that treated Lee Harvey Oswald.
About 6 months after JFK’s assassination, junior counsel, Arlen Specter, representing the Warren Commission, took Dr. Jones aside in the hallway at Parkland Hospital, after a meeting that included discussion about the supposed exit wound being an entrance wound, and told him:

"We have people who will testify that they saw him [JFK] shot from the overpass. We do not believe they are credible witnesses...
and I don’t want you saying anything about it."

28:40
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 10:39:10 PM by Jake Maxwell »

JFK Assassination Forum

“And I don’t want you saying anything about it."
« on: January 08, 2022, 10:29:56 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

Re: “And I don’t want you saying anything about it."
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 10:44:35 PM »
Excellent find. What a corrupt despicable piece of crap these crooks were. Criminals were involved with investigating for the Warren Commission.

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 11:03:12 PM »
I think you are correct... A huge plot to eliminate the president... and then quickly hush up Oswald whose testimony might have been very revealing... and then do a mockery of an investigation...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:06:05 PM by Jake Maxwell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 11:03:12 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 08:30:41 PM »
Dr. Ronald Jones was the chief surgery resident in Parkland Memorial Hospital’s emergency room on November 22, 1963.
He was among the team of doctors that worked on the resuscitation of President Kennedy in Trauma Room One. Less than 48 hours later, he was part of the surgical team that treated Lee Harvey Oswald.
About 6 months after JFK’s assassination, junior counsel, Arlen Specter, representing the Warren Commission, took Dr. Jones aside in the hallway at Parkland Hospital, after a meeting that included discussion about the supposed exit wound being an entrance wound, and told him:

"We have people who will testify that they saw him [JFK] shot from the overpass. We do not believe they are credible witnesses...
and I don’t want you saying anything about it."

28:40

Interesting find. Yet another one of those strange events that one would never expect in a normal and correct murder investigation. A prosecutor (what Specter clearly was) telling a witness not to speak about a particual aspect of the case.
It brings to mind that Tomlinson, who found the bullet at Parkland, also claimed to have received a call telling him to stay silent.

And then there was the pre-testimony discussion between Specter and FBI agents Sibert and O'Neill, who were present at the autopsy and wrote a report about it. After that discussion Specter suddenly decided that their testimony before the WC was no longer needed.

And this is supposed to be a simple case where a lone nut shot the President. Yeah, right!

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 04:57:59 AM »
What makes a testimony bad sometimes is when the Lawyer ( Arlen Specter ) does not ask " the question " that everyone knows will implicate an individual who says they saw JFK shot from the overpass . We do not believe they are credible witnesses ... and I don't want you ( Dr. Ronald Jones ) saying anything about it . The Parkland Drs. were made out to look like a bunch of 3rd rate Drs. who could not tell an entrance wound from an exit wound and then the Drs. from Bethesda are called on to do an autopsy and neither Dr. had ever performed an autopsy involving gunshot wounds . The coverup and the chain of evidence was handled so bad that there was no turning back once the Military Brass tried to run the whole Autopsy Scam on all of us.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 04:57:59 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 10:44:30 PM »
Yes… It seems Specter and his “Magic Bullet” theory, intended, from the start… to see that evidence and testimony implicated Oswald only…
From the start… and from the top… it looks like a massive cover-up effort…
The bullet hole in the windshield… JFK’s backward head thrust… frames damaged and removed from Zapruder... among several other things… cry out for an investigation of the investigators…
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 07:18:49 PM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 02:23:05 AM »
I'm not certain there's anything in this. Dr. Jones does say with regard to the 'head shot' that, in the Zapruder film, the flap of the head can clearly be seen coming fron the side/front area of the Presidents head.

My own view of the 'head shot' sequence in the Zapruder film is that I more or less agree with Dr. Jones. So it's entirely possible that both shots came from behind and above.

As to Dr. Jones getting told not to mention anything about shots coming from the " overpass". Well that could well because the witnesses were not actually credible. So it's not that outrageous for a counsel connected to the Warren commission to make such a remark. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 02:24:47 AM by Alan Hardaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 02:23:05 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 03:14:59 AM »
....that could well because the witnesses were not actually credible. So it's not that outrageous for a counsel connected to the Warren commission to make such a remark.
How is it decided if a witness is "credible"?
As mentioned many times-- if someone states that which supports the official story... they are granted credibility.
Others who mention that they saw or heard the contrary...well, you know :-\