Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conclusions or assumptions  (Read 7988 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Conclusions or assumptions
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2022, 02:05:57 PM »
Advertisement
'Amercan' LOL. Are you faking a good-old-boy Texas accent? You sound like LBJ FFS

'American Psycho'
It's an important chapter of my overall 'Dead Oswald Walking' campaign. Thanks so much for showing interest. In any case, that 'whatever that may be' thang might just be Oswald and his well-documented psychopathy.
And since you don't appeal to authority apparently, I can see where you have to speculate, making things up while peppering your word-salads with insults at the first sign of resistance.

'Caged'
I can't recall you hurling that little gem at me at any point, so naturally I attached that to the raven/omen/angry-bird Oswald-as-Damien imagery.

There is nothing important about your "overall Dead Oswald Walking campaign".

Stop wilfully disturbing other threads, like this one, with your baiting posts filled with garbage and get back in your cage.

No need to reply further. I will not respond to your BS from now on. Further baiting posts will be reported.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 02:25:07 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2022, 02:05:57 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2022, 10:17:25 PM »

Stop wilfully disturbing other threads, like this one, with your baiting posts filled with garbage and get back in your cage.

No need to reply further. I will not respond to your BS from now on. Further baiting posts will be reported.

It ain't no assumption that you're a word-salad jockey
Its a conclusion

_It's meant to keep witness testimony front & centre.
_There is nothing important about your word-salads
_I don't intend to bait anyone. My campaign has a Public Service Announcement perspective

Further baiting posts will be reported.
_You bait every time you open your cake-hole

Now stay away from my campaign and keep your stench to yourself.
billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:01:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2022, 10:47:45 PM »
When the Report has no real proof of anything, the word 'probably' is used.

a-yup.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2022, 10:47:45 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2022, 03:03:55 AM »

There is more than enough reasoning to come to the conclusion that Oswald was guilty.
You base your conclusion on feeling and not facts based on logic and research.
You don't need physical hard evidence to see that.
How would you like to be imprisoned or hung based on lack of evidence?
Going a bit off subject but Charles Manson was convicted (and rightly so I believe) of the Tate and LaBianca murders without even being at the murder scene or committing the murders himself. But with the amount circumstantial evidence and testimony against him he was convicted.
Not too far off subject it would seem as none other than Vincent Bugliosi [Reclaiming History] was the prosecuting DA. 

The Manson murder trial was the longest murder trial in American history when it occurred, lasting nine and a half months. The trial was among the most publicized American criminal cases of the twentieth century and was dubbed the "trial of the century". The jury had been sequestered for 225 days, longer than any jury before it. The trial transcript alone ran to 209 volumes or 31,716 pages.[88]
Wiki

Manson is dead and undoubtedly will rot in hell. Oswald was denied his right to a defense.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2022, 03:06:28 AM »
Says the guy who forgot his helmet
Says the guy who can't stop polishing his :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2022, 03:06:28 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2022, 03:25:35 AM »

This past weekend...a terrorist named Akram invaded a synagogue in a Dallas suburb and held four worshipers hostage with a gun.
Some 200 federal, state and local agents arrived on the *scene.
Where this gun came from still remains a mystery unlike the supposed rifle mentioned above that was allegedly located with prompt expedience the very same day of a murder some nearly 60 years ago.
* https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/17/us/colleyville-texas-synagogue-hostage-situation-monday/index.html