Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One Witness  (Read 15099 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: One Witness
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2022, 02:29:16 AM »
Advertisement
IDK if Mr.Ford is still around or will ever visit this thread again to address a question that was raised as to why If Oswald was out front standing at PM location that Oswald never took the opportunity to shout out during any time during camera opportunities, nor did Oswald tell his brother, mother, or his wife about his location “out front” at time of shooting.

As I recall, Mr Fords explanation was something to the effect that Will Fritz had reassured Oswald he was not being charged with the assassination of JFK., so Oswald didn’t think it was necessary to offer up any alibi.

It’s seems unlikely imo, that Oswald would be reassured by anything Fritz may have said to Oswald during his interrogation.

After all, in the 1st hallway scene on camera , Oswald states he is being taken in because he had lived in  the Soviet Union, and he shouts out “I’m just a patsy.”

So an CT alternative reason for Oswald not revealing an iron clad alibi location was, that Oswald WANTED a trial that would give him worldwide publicity and in then drop the bombshell alibi, becoming a sensational character  exonerated and with a potential to sue the government for damages.

No doubt a book would be written and several TV show appearances would follow fulfilling Oswald’s desire to become a man of wealth and fame like his millionaire friend George DeM.

0f course the LN perspective is that PM is simply NOT Oswald . Oswald was the assassin shooter , therefore no reason for Oswald to shout anything other than “I’m a patsy” and “I categorically deny these charges”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2022, 02:29:16 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »
IDK if Mr.Ford is still around or will ever visit this thread again to address a question that was raised as to why If Oswald was out front standing at PM location that Oswald never took the opportunity to shout out during any time during camera opportunities, nor did Oswald tell his brother, mother, or his wife about his location “out front” at time of shooting.

As I recall, Mr Fords explanation was something to the effect that Will Fritz had reassured Oswald he was not being charged with the assassination of JFK., so Oswald didn’t think it was necessary to offer up any alibi.

It’s seems unlikely imo, that Oswald would be reassured by anything Fritz may have said to Oswald during his interrogation.

After all, in the 1st hallway scene on camera , Oswald states he is being taken in because he had lived in  the Soviet Union, and he shouts out “I’m just a patsy.”

So an CT alternative reason for Oswald not revealing an iron clad alibi location was, that Oswald WANTED a trial that would give him worldwide publicity and in then drop the bombshell alibi, becoming a sensational character  exonerated and with a potential to sue the government for damages.

No doubt a book would be written and several TV show appearances would follow fulfilling Oswald’s desire to become a man of wealth and fame like his millionaire friend George DeM.

0f course the LN perspective is that PM is simply NOT Oswald . Oswald was the assassin shooter , therefore no reason for Oswald to shout anything other than “I’m a patsy” and “I categorically deny these charges”.

Zeon, just a point of interest, did Oswald know he had been accused of killing the President when he said "I'm just a patsy"? If not, why would he say he was outside the TBSD if  he hadn't?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2022, 10:39:42 PM »
Ray, the question is why didn’t Oswald say anything to the cameras ie “rhe public” when he had the chance?

And he didn’t say anything to his brother other than “there’s nothing there.

Neither was anything said to his wife or his mother.

The only time apparently that Oswald said something about being out front was when Hosty was present and made some notes about it.

Then apparently other officials were instructed to interrogate Oswald and wrote notes that Oswald denied ever saying anything pertaining to being out front.

I don’t see why Hosty would fabricate make any kind of notes that give Oswald a potential strong alibi.

However it’s even more a question why Oswald divulged to Hosty the out front declaration, yet then Oswald apparently decides to deny this and then remains silent about it afterwards

Other than the WC theory , the 2 alternatives left it seems to me are either Fritz or other FBI told Oswald something that made Oswald go silent about his “out front “ statement

Or Oswald changed his mind after talking to Hosty and began contemplating how he could advantage of the situation once he could get some prominent attorney of his choice, to whom Oswald would reveal during his trial.

IDK if some kind of coercion or psychological manipulation was used on Oswald to get him to refute something he said to Hosty, and remain silent about it afterwards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2022, 10:39:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2022, 10:58:17 PM »
Ray, the question is why didn’t Oswald say anything to the cameras ie “rhe public” when he had the chance?

And he didn’t say anything to his brother other than “there’s nothing there.

Neither was anything said to his wife or his mother.

The only time apparently that Oswald said something about being out front was when Hosty was present and made some notes about it.

Then apparently other officials were instructed to interrogate Oswald and wrote notes that Oswald denied ever saying anything pertaining to being out front.

I don’t see why Hosty would fabricate make any kind of notes that give Oswald a potential strong alibi.

However it’s even more a question why Oswald divulged to Hosty the out front declaration, yet then Oswald apparently decides to deny this and then remains silent about it afterwards

Other than the WC theory , the 2 alternatives left it seems to me are either Fritz or other FBI told Oswald something that made Oswald go silent about his “out front “ statement

Or Oswald changed his mind after talking to Hosty and began contemplating how he could advantage of the situation once he could get some prominent attorney of his choice, to whom Oswald would reveal during his trial.

IDK if some kind of coercion or psychological manipulation was used on Oswald to get him to refute something he said to Hosty, and remain silent about it afterwards.

the question is why didn’t Oswald say anything to the cameras ie “rhe public” when he had the chance?

Lee said as much as he thought he could without blowing his cover.....  He was still under the belief that it was all just a hoax which he thought would appear as though he had shot at JFK which would have made him a fugitive.   He thought that Castro would welcome him as a friend of Cuba.    If he had blurted out that he had not shot at JFK,  he would have had no chance to infiltrate Cuba.....

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2022, 11:42:41 PM »
Sorry Walt. I forgot about your hoax theory.. So that makes it 3 CT alternatives to explain Oswald’s silence about “out front” (before cameras ) vs the LNs “no reason cause Oswald was the shooter” .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2022, 11:42:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2022, 06:22:54 PM »
Sorry Walt. I forgot about your hoax theory.. So that makes it 3 CT alternatives to explain Oswald’s silence about “out front” (before cameras ) vs the LNs “no reason cause Oswald was the shooter” .

There may be another reason that Lee didn't simply blurt out the truth by saying...." I'm just a Patsy, I was duped into thinking we were pretending that were were attempting to shoot the President...I didn't know that they were going to shoot him"

But the idea that he thought that he was participating in a staged hoax,, is based on the Walker hoax that occurred in April, And There's very little doubt that Lee was involved in that hoax....   

You may recall that on Saturday 11/23/63 Lee told his brother Robert  " Don't believe all of the stories you hear, there are things going on that you don't know about .... Things are not as they appear"

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2022, 04:47:04 PM »

So now begs the question for all of those who parrot back the myth amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure about the wrongly-accused's guilt, How did he get up to the 6th floor between 12:28PM--12:30PM after his coworkers had taken both elevators upstairs?

The answer is obvious..... Lee Oswald could not have traveled from the first floor to the sixth floor window ( carrying a rifle) in two or three minutes.  Both elevators were unavailable ( too slow anyway)  and he could not have climbed the stairs to the sixth floor and been prepared to shoot the Pres in two or three minutes....

An astute analysis there, Mr. Cakebread, well said sir.

If this case had gone to trial this summation alone shared by you would have convinced twelve (12) jurors of his peers the wrongly-accused was innocent, and a victim of being Framed for something he couldn't have done even if he was an Olympic Gold Medalist sprinter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2022, 04:47:04 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2022, 04:56:51 PM »
The ? Is: How fast could a 24 year old 135 lb 5’ -9” height ex Maine run up 6 flights of L-shape staircases with 18 steps and mid landing and 15ft of floor landing/foot?

It was calculated the fastest probable average time a person could go DOWN the staircase is approx 10 sec/floor.

A. However going UP is fighting against gravity so it would probably  take at least 15 sec per floor going up. So for 6 floors , the time required would = 90 secs

B.Then there is the 80 ft from
Domino room to the 1st staircase (ground floor) and the 180 ft from
6th floor staircase to the SE window. If Oswald can double time at 8 ft / sec then (80+180)/8 = 260/8 = 32sec

C.The time required to stack 2 boxes and place a 3rd box on the window ledge = 10 sec

D. The time required to get rifle out of some hiding place= 10 sec

Total time from Domino room to SE window 6th floor = A+B+C+D.= 145 secs= 2 min 25 secs.

the radio transmission that Norman and Jarman heard began at is 12;22

The earliest probable time therefore would be approx 12:23 when Norman/Jarman reach the ground floor elevator by the rear staircase after entering the TSBD via rear loading dock and passing by the Domino room.

Therefore Oswald would have had to increase his avg speed to 10ft across the horizontal floor distances and increase his vertical staircase ascent average time to 12 sec/floor to be able to place a box on the 6th floor SE window ledge 12:25.

Seems improbable, except for the fact that Marines are trained to do extraordinary things and a really motivated Marine only 24 years old and only 135 lbs , might be able to do it.

For this reason I prefer to not rely just on the logistical improbability but also take into account the Carolyn Arnold FBI report of sighting Oswald at 12:25 in the FRONT ENTRANCE LOBBY!

That would make it IMPOSSIBLE for Oswald to have placed the box on the window ledge at 12:24- 12:25.

Carolyn may have denied 12:25 report in later years, but there’s no reason for the FBI to make a fake report that gives the their prime suspect Oswald an alibi, nor was there any report stating that report was in error ( as far as I know)

My suspicion is that Ms Arnold realized the significance of the 12:25 time stamp report and decided ( or was “persuaded”) that it was in her best interest to stay with the 12:15 time stamp sighting of Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom.

Sheer brilliance, Mr. Mason, appreciate your keen analysis shared here, thanks for imparting your key details fully demonstrating the impossibility of the wrongly-accused navigating those back-stairs as if he was an Olympic Gold Medalist sprinter.

All of this bogus case's "evidence" against the wrongly-accused has ever had was manufactured and make-believe "evidence" contrived amid a hasty script mired in the stench of horse manure to Frame him. 

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.