Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One Witness  (Read 14257 times)

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
One Witness
« on: January 04, 2022, 06:04:40 PM »
Advertisement
Happy New Year!

Trust all are free of any COVID-19 variants still lurking about. Be safe. The greatest myth surrounding the untimely demise of President John F. Kennedy in this case is the wrongly-accused is responsible. That's an outright lie, nothing could be further from the truth. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

One thing that continues to resurface over and over again since my initial foray (May, 2014) into JFK Assassination Research is the tandem of Baker and Roy Truly (nothing truly about him), and their scripted exploits after the cowardly ambush upon a duly elected representative of the people. In those seven years, May, 2014-present day's time, not a single LN (not one) has been able to offer credible evidence that the lying tandem were even together on the backstairs aside from regurgitating the scripted lies told by Baker and Roy Truly about their phantom exploits.

Only one actual witness places Roy Truly at the base of the backstairs during the immediate aftermath[/b] of the cowardly ambush...only one. However, he makes it crystal clear that Roy Truly wasn't accompanied by a white helmeted motorcycle officer in long black boots akin to Baker's attire that afternoon ---->

Mr. PIPER. I don’t know whether it was a policeman or FBI or who it was,
but another fellow was with him.
Mr. BALL. And where were you?
Mr. PIPER. Standing right there where they make coffee.
Mr. BALL. What did they do?
Mr. PIPER. He ran in and yelled, “Where is the elevator?” And I said, “I
don’t know, sir, Mr. Truly.”
They taken off and went on up the stairway and that’s all I know about
that. Truly and some fellow-I really don’t know who it was; like
I say, it was some fellow.
Mr. BALL. And what did Truly and this-some fellow do?
1Ir. PIPER. Well, Mr. Truly and this fellow run up the steps.

At some point, Baker and Roy Truly do come together that afternoon. Tom Alyea photographs them clean & void of any sweat, grime and/or loss of helmet nor fedora in spite of their scripted lies about a phantom sojourn atop the TSBD roof. Read reply #233 here ---->

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2888.230.html

The problem with a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure touted by a lying rooftop tandem is it--unlike the plain simple Truth--cannot stand all alone on its own.

We already know from what has been shared previously in the above link how Baker's lie about his rooftop exploits has been exposed (he claims to have seen Inspector Sawyer in the same time frame he is supposed to be on that otherwise locked roof). Oops!

Excuse me brb...

picking up again @ 11:48AM EST ---->

Then there's this gem essentially placing Roy Truly (nothing truly about him) nowhere near the 2nd floor lunchroom or that otherwise locked roof ---->

Mr. SHELLEY. Yes, sir ; they started coming in pretty fast.
Mr. BALL. Did you go with them any place?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes; Mr. Truly left me guarding the elevator, not to let anybody up and down the elevator or stairway and some plainclothesmen came in.

So, here again we see the contrasting conflict between the plain simple Truth and a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. Simple question for LN's ---->

How did Roy Truly tell Mr. Shelley anything down on the first floor, while he was supposedly atop the roof? Before you answer, please spare those of us reading along it was "the power of the magic-bullet" that reversed its path out of Governor Connally's leg and whispered in Roy Truly's ear to give it a message to relay to Mr. Shelley on its way back to Governor Connally's leg (please excuse the eyeroll) More in a sec, brb

Cat got your tongues LNs? What say ye? Tell those of us reading along here How Roy Truly could convey a message to Mr. Shelley while atop an otherwise locked roof?

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:44:55 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

One Witness
« on: January 04, 2022, 06:04:40 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: One Witness
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 06:41:57 PM »
While the LNs try to figure out a way to convince the rest of us that Mr. Shelley was "mistaken" about the physical description and voice of his immediate-supervisor he had known for decades, or try to reconfigure a *Timeline to enhance a verbal exchange between Mr. Shelley & Roy Truly while he is suppose to have already tore up the backstairs, experienced a phantom encounter on the second floor and "magically" transported himself and Baker atop that otherwise locked roof, wish all a healthy & Happy New Year! and pray all remain well, safe and free of any lurking COVID-19 variants. Back next week the Good Lord willing.

*self-reminder: make a good faith effort to construct a genuine timeline of Roy Truly's whereabouts and activities on the afternoon of November 22, 1963...Could this man be an accessory before?, during? and after the fact? of a cowardly ambush on a duly elected representative of the people...

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:48:19 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 08:10:00 PM »
Bonnie Williams saw them on the fifth floor. He saw bakers white helmet. It's in his wc testimony. Dorothy Garner saw the two together come up the stairs. Plus baker saw Oswald with a coke and Mrs Reid confirmed that Oswald had a coke. So baker and truly did go up the stairs just like they said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 08:10:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 11:27:17 PM »
Williams didn't say anything about Truly.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 12:01:04 AM »

Truly was a good bit shorter than Baker. Especially so without a big white helmet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 12:01:04 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 11:00:47 AM »
Happy New Year Mr. Ford. Always enjoy reading your eloquent posts. 

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 05:35:37 PM »
All the same to you as well, Mr. Plant, Happy New Year!

Appreciate your exemplary research concerning the cowardly ambush of a duly elected representative of the people, and the light you have shed upon the subsequent sinister cover-up by the treasonous cowards involved before, during and after the fact.

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 05:35:37 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 05:42:27 PM »

That's a fact, Mr. Iacoletti, no great surprise you caught that given your keen powers of discernment you constantly exhibit whenever sharing your exemplary research on this matter. Thank goodness for folks like you who care to shed light, truth and justice in this case. Much respect & admiration.