Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One Witness  (Read 14272 times)

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: One Witness
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 05:50:44 PM »
Advertisement
Truly was a good bit shorter than Baker. Especially so without a big white helmet.

About that, quote, "big white helmet" here's a question ---->

How come Mr. Piper didn't see it? ...

Mr. PIPER. I don’t know whether it was a policeman or FBI or who it was,
but another fellow was with him.
Mr. BALL. And where were you?
Mr. PIPER. Standing right there where they make coffee.

There's a reason for that ----> the lying rooftop tandem didn't go up the backstairs together. That fiction would come to life later amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 05:54:01 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 05:50:44 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 05:00:29 PM »
When one reads the actual details within Marrion Baker's same day affidavit, it's crystal clear there is no mention of a lunchroom encounter with anyone, let alone the wrongly-accused ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337201/m1/1/zoom/?resolution=2&lat=2874&lon=750

The only time the phantom lunchroom encounter rears its dubious head comes later amid  a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

What say ye LNs? cat got your collective tongues?

The lying rooftop tandem lied to Frame an innocent man. Not one LN will be able to produce a single witness, not one, who actually witnessed Roy "nothing truly about him" Truly and Marrion Baker together at the base of the backstairs during the immediate aftermath of the assassination. There's a reason for that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 05:10:24 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 04:53:31 PM »
The LNs are stumped. For good reason, they have nothing.

The reason why they cannot produce even one witness to substantiate Roy Truly & Marrion Baker's concocted story about being together at the base of the backstairs during the immediate aftermath of the assassination is rather telling.

It simply didn't happen, in spite of the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to the contrary.  Once again, Any LN have any concrete evidence to produce that substantiates beyond a shadow of a doubt that the lying rooftop tandem were indeed together at the base of the backstairs during the immediate aftermath of the assassination?

Just one witness will suffice...just one.

Totally understandable that you cannot do it. There's a reason for that. The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 04:54:52 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 04:53:31 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2022, 05:31:57 PM »
Lest anyone tries to corroborate the lying rooftop tandem's concoction about being together at the base of the back-stairs w/the testimony of Mr. Piper (Eddie), don't waste your time. Mr. Piper's testimony makes two things crystal clear: (A) Roy Truly was with "someone" (not an obviously clad motorcycle policeman, wearing an unmistakable combination of a white helmet & long black boots); and, (B) Roy Truly wasn't at the base of the back-stairs until well after the stopwatch time concocted amid a hastily contrived script about Marrion Baker and Roy Truly being together at the base of the back-stairs. 

Mr. BALL. Tell me what you heard?
Mr. PIPER. A few minutes someone came in the building, and I looked up and it was the bossman and a policeman or someone.

That "a few minutes" comes even further into play due to this exchange ---->

Mr. BALL. Did you see Truly, Mr. Truly and an officer go into the building?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yeah, we saw them right at the front of the building while
we were on the island.

Add time for Mr. Shelley to get out to the island, and then look back, the point here is that in spite of their concocted hastily contrived script to the contrary Roy Truly and Marrion Baker are still outside of the building, nowhere near the back-stairs, let alone together when Roy truly gets there eventually w/"someone"

Now, those few minutes become even longer when we take this exchange into consideration ----->

Mr. BALL. Now, did the police come into the building?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes, sir ; they started coming in pretty fast.
Mr. BALL. Did you go with them any place?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes; Mr. Truly left me guarding the elevator, not to let anybody up and down the elevator or stairway

So, here's a simple question: How could Roy Truly be together with Marrion Baker on their concocted exploits on the upper-floors while speaking with Mr. Shelley downstairs?  looooong after Mr. Shelley has gone to over the island, then over towards the railroad tracks and eventually reenters the building?

A hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure Framed an innocent man.  The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody. He was framed.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 05:37:41 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2022, 05:52:34 PM »
LNs are stumped. For good reason, they have nothing...

not even one witness to substantiate a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure...together at the base of the backstairs; then a phantom 2nd floor encounter, followed up w/magically appearing on an otherwise locked rooftop; while at the same time sharing space downstairs ??? on the first floor w/Mr. Shelley...

Back next week the Good Lord willing. Best wishes to all to remain safe, healthy & free of any lingering COVID-19 variants lurking about.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 05:55:07 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2022, 05:52:34 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2022, 06:54:12 PM »
After several challenges now, this thread is still pitching a complete shutout amid a no-hitter against the LNs.  With good reason, they have nothing. While they continue to cower away, essentially having nothing to corroborate the horse manure about Marrion Baker and Roy Truly being together at the backstairs during the immediate aftermath of the assassination, let's now turn our attention to some rather interesting encounters made by news reporters Pierce Allman and Robert MacNeil.

The wrongly-accused directed Mr. Allman to a telephone as their paths crossed at the front entrance of the building. From that brief encounter at the front entrance we get a sense from Mr. Allman the wrongly-accused was in no hurry akin to the egregious lie told by officialdom amid their hastily contrived script  ---->

"He didn't appear stressed in any way".

For good reason, the wrongly-accused hadn't done anything wrong. He simply came to the aid of a fellow citizen in a calm and collected manner like anyone else would have, before venturing outside into the crisp Autumn air to take in the scene during the immediate aftermath of the assassination, nowhere near Mrs. Reid's office or experiencing a phantom encounter in the 2nd floor lunchroom.

Now, with Mr. McNeil in mind, here's an individual with more than a few observations worthy of further exploration, most importantly, Who were the three calm white men he saw on the first floor  when he entered the building? ---->

I went immediately into the clear space on the ground floor and asked where there was a phone. There were, as I recall, three men there, all I think in shirt sleeves. What, on recollection, strikes me as possibly significant is that all three seemed to be exceedingly calm and relaxed, compared to the pandemonium which existed right outside their front door. I did not pay attention to this at the time. I asked the first man I saw a man who was telephoning from a phone by a pillar in the middle of the room where I could call from. He directed me to another man nearer the door, who pointed to an office. When I got to the phone, two of the lines were lit up. I made my call and left. I do not believe any police officers entered the building before me or until I left. I was in too much of a hurry to remember what the three men looked like. But their manner was very relaxed My New York news desk has since placed the time of my call at 12:36 Dallas time. -- *Credit the exemplary research of Mr. Weston (William)

Who were these three men? Given the overwhelming consensus of the statements made by the TSBD employees found in CE 1381, researchers know these three men weren't strangers.  Back next week the Good Lord willing to make the case for exactly who they were, and given Mr. MacNeil's timeline what happens next...best wishes to all to remain safe, healthy and free of any lingering COVID-19 variants.

Lest a flimsy lie amid a hastily contrived script has you believing otherwise, remember one thing ----> The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody. All lies mired in the stench of horse manure, void of irrefutable proof. They cannot even produce one witness placing the lying rooftop tandem at the base of the backstairs together.

There's a reason for that. The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 07:00:59 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2022, 05:07:34 PM »
The LNs are still failing miserably to produce any actual witnesses, who can substantiate  the fairytale about Marrion Baker and Roy Truly being together at the backstairs during the immediate aftermath of the assassination of a duly elected representative of the people. In fairness to them, I'm only asking that they produce just one witness. Very telling that they cannot even produce one. 

Officialdom's hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure fails to even include a single eye-witness, not one witness placing the lying roof-top tandem together at the base of the backstairs, yet want us to believe the nonsense about a 2nd floor phantom encounter w/the wrongly-accused. No one saw them together at the base of the backstairs. Feel free to produce a single witness LNs. Haven't done it to date. Simply cannot do it, can you? There's a reason for that.  Why bother trying is the prevailing consensus, right LNs? Totally understandable...Because it didn't happen. A contrived lie among many more lies to follow to Frame an innocent party.   

Now, wanted to follow up with the three calm men introduced above in the previous post...brb fetching some notes. 

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 05:12:25 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2022, 05:07:34 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2022, 06:04:52 PM »
A rather interesting exchange between Mr. Piper and Mr. Dougherty introduces an interesting chain of events. Seems they both shared a similar experience with the same "fellow" ----->

Mr. BALL. Did you hear Mr. Truly yell anything up the elevator shaft?
Mr. DOCGHERTY. I didn’t hear anybody yell.
Mr. BALL. Or, did you see Mr. Truly?
Mr. DOUGHERTY. Well, when the FBI men-1 imagine it was who it was-he
showed me his credentials, but he asked me who the manager was, and I told
him, “Mr. Truly.” He told me to go find him.

now some minutes after the exchange between Mr. Piper and Mr. Dougherty, this "fellow" reemerges ---->

Mr. PIPER. I don’t know whether it was a policeman or FBI or who it was,
but another fellow was with him. Truly and some fellow-I really don’t know who it was; likeI say, it was some fellow.
Mr. BALL. And what did Truly and this-some fellow do?
1Ir. PIPER. Well, Mr. Truly and this fellow run up the steps.

In either case, he is the actual person accompanying Roy Truly at the base of the backstairs, not an obviously clad motorcycle officer wearing an unmistakable white helmet & long black boots. Of course, that nonsense would rear its deceptive head much later amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

Now, turning to the three calm men mentioned in the previous post...

start here w/Miss Victoria Adams...brb

Miss Adams: It sounded like a firecracker or a cannon at a football game, it seemed as if it came from the right below rather than from the left above. And after the third shot, following that, the third shot, I went to the back
of the building down the back stairs, and encountered Bill Shelley and Bill
Lovelady on the first floor on the way out to the Houston Street dock.
Mr. BELIN. When you say on the way out to the Houston Street dock, you
mean now you were on the way out?
Miss ADAMS. While I was on the way out.

The above represents 2/3rds of the three calm men observed by news reporter Mr. MacNeil ---->

I was in too much of a hurry to remember what the three men looked like. But their manner was very relaxed. My New York news desk has since placed the time of my call at 12:36 Dallas time.

Both Shelly & Lovelady were back in the building at this time. Despite their outright lies to the contrary, both Shelley & Lovelady also saw Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles just minutes before as all parties mentioned crossed paths at the rear of the building on the first-floor. While the ladies continued on out of the building following that brief encounter, the 2/3rds of the three calm men walked across the floor towards the front-entrance clearing space, where at least one of them would be on the phone making a call when Mr. MacNeil enters the front-entrance ---->

I asked the first man I saw a man who was telephoning from a phone by a pillar in the middle of the room where I could call from. He directed me to another man nearer the door.

Mr. Shelley's same day affidavit reveals his phone call to his wife...

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337377/

Back next week the Good Lord willing to share the identity of the 3rd calm man that Mr. MacNeil observed that afternoon. Mr. MacNeil's timing sequence is very telling about the identity of the 3rd calm man ---->

My New York news desk has since placed the time of my call at 12:36 Dallas time.

Very interesting. stop back next week to see why. Best wishes to all to remain safe, healthy and free of any lingering COVID-19 threats.

*Begin next week with the exchange between Shelley and Roy Truly, that obviously couldn't have happened IF the lying rooftop wannabe was actually on that otherwise locked room from the inside. Bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 06:42:12 PM by Alan J. Ford »