Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One Witness  (Read 14222 times)

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: One Witness
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2022, 03:52:41 PM »
Advertisement
To reconcile the apparent contradiction between Rowland seeing a scope while Euins, Brennan, Couch and Jackson did not see a scope , the answer must be the Angle  of observation difference between SE and SW windows and also the way the SW gunman was presenting the rifle “at the ready” position when observed by Rowland at 12:15.

Imo the reason Rowland could see a scope at all from a block away, was because the scope was CENTER mounted on top of the barrel  as would be the case on the typical hunting 30.06 rifle OR a rifle like an FN-FAL military style rifle.

Other than that, Rowland, Euins, Brennan etc are describing a ratio of barrel length that’s quite noticeably farther beyond the stock than the  5” of an MC rifle.

Yet another excellent summation there, Mr. Mason, especially noting Mr. Rowland's observations @  12:15PM...keen discernment noting the obvious differences between what three actual eyewitnesses observed when compared to the planted rifle used amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to frame an innocent party.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2022, 03:52:41 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2022, 04:35:30 PM »
When did Baker leave the TSBD and go to Parkland?

Another excellent question, Mr. Cakebread, let's take his WC testimony into account ---->

Mr. BELIN - From the time you went into the building how long did it take you to go up and make your searches and come on down until the time you left?
Mr. BAKER - I would say that I was in there approximately 15 minutes.
Mr. BELIN - And you left there right at the time that you left Mr. Truly on the first floor?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - In this time sequence you mentioned you were on the roof more than 5 minutes, that could be 25 or 30 or 10 or 15 or what?
Mr. BAKER - This, to my recollection, it seemed like I shouldn't have stayed up there over 10 minutes anyway.

15 minutes doing what?

(A) He outright lied about his experience on an otherwise locked roof ---->

COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT

Name of Compainant
Assassination Of President Kennedy

Offense
John Wiseman, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department.

Date Nov 23, 1963

I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas when the President passed and the car went around the corner and a few more cars had passed when I heard a shot and I knew something had happened. I ran at once to the corner of Houston and Main Street and out into the street when the second and third shots ran out. I ran on across Houston Street, then across the park to where a policeman was having trouble with his motorcycle and I saw a man laying on the grass. This man laying on the grass said the shots came from the building and he was pointing to the old Sexton Building. I talked to Marilyn Sitzman, 202 S. Lancaster who said her boss, Abraham Zaprutes, RI 8 6071, had movies of the shooting. She said the shots came from that way and she pointed at the old Sexton Building. I ran at once to the Sexton Building and went in. I asks some woman how many doors lead out of the building and she said 4. I left the building and found some DPD patrolmen and we came back to the building. I ran up the stairs and the patrolman started trying to get more help to search the building. I went up the stairs to the 7th floor and started up into the attic and noticed that the door to the roof was locked on the inside with a gate type hook latch. I stopped and started back down the stairs taking a quick look on each floor.

(B) Baker's same day affidavit has nothing to do with the invented hastily contrived phantom lunchroom encounter to frame the wrongly-accused.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337201/m1/1/

His same day affidavit experience with the genuine individual he encounters is a whopping 34lbs heavier than the wrongly-accused on November 22, 1963. His same day affidavit reveals his encounter with someone other than the wrongly-accused was with an individual walking away from the stairs (nowhere near a lunchroom).

(C) Then he shoots himself in the foot yet again by testifying while he was supposedly on that otherwise locked rooftop (from the inside) he cross paths with Inspector Sawyer (who lest we forget in his testimony was only inside the TSBD from 12:34PM -- 12:37PM) Oops! here we have Baker pulling some fairytale magic akin to Roy nothing truly about him who shares in his testimony he accompanies Baker up on that otherwise locked roof (from the inside), but yet is still standing down on the 1st floor in a verbal exchange w/Mr/ Shelley, ordering him to keep an eye on the elevators. Magic bullets, key "eyewitnesses" magically being in two places all at once...amazing what a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure forces liars to do and say...

"Half a truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

Amazing what some lying chicken sh*t treasonous cowards will do for thirty pieces of silver...

Back later this week the Good Lord willing to expose the lying rooftop tandem even further...

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2639.msg99535.html#msg99535

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases

"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder." -- George Washington

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 04:40:59 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2022, 03:04:12 AM »
Saw the following post making the rounds over at the Education Forum ---->

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28136-prayerperson/

So, for clarification sake I believe Mr. Davidson made a simple mistake when accrediting me as the author of the information he is sharing...

Credit to Alan J. Ford (Duncan's Forum) for posting the "Original" in this collage some months ago.

rather than Alan Ford, who joined this forum sometime in my absence during my hiatus from Mr. Mack's shenanigans. No harm, no foul but for clarity sake just want to set the record straight.

For the record, I have believed since my initial foray into JFK Assassination research in May, 2014 and even now the following: (A) Prayer Man is a man; and, (B) he is none other than the wrongly-accused who was standing outside as the presidential limousine turned off Houston onto Elm. Nowhere near the sixth floor let alone firing a rifle. The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Alan,

My sincerest apology.

I never realized there were two of you with very similar names on this forum.

I will make the appropriate correction on the Education Forum.

Chris

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2022, 03:04:12 AM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2022, 04:56:45 PM »
Alan,

My sincerest apology.

I never realized there were two of you with very similar names on this forum.

I will make the appropriate correction on the Education Forum.

Chris

Soooo indicative of the genuine class act you are, Mr. Davidson, no harm. no foul sir.

It's encouraging that brilliant minds like yours are on the right side of truth, light and justice in this case. Stay awesome!

True to your word and honour ---->

Edited 13 hours ago by Chris Davidson
Change Alan F. Ford to Alan Ford

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28136-prayerperson/

Upon my return to this forum after a five year hiatus, I learned that I needed to insert my middle initial as there was already a username with a similar name. Turns out Mr. Ford is a sharp researcher of vast discernment, and anyone would be honoured to share his name. In fairness to everyone though, I believe I should do all I can to distinguish between his keen research methods and those of my own, rather than stand on his exemplary research as if it was my own. Fair is fair.

Onward!, Mr. Davidson, the JFK Research Community is fortunate to have skilled, top-shelf researchers like you.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2022, 01:09:34 AM »
What reason for Oswald to go back into the TSBD entrance Lobby from his outside position at the PM spot?

Possible places WhereOswans may have left his jacket:

1.1st floor  Domino room
2. 2nd floor lunchroom
3. 2nd floor storage room
4. 2nd floor conference room
5. 1st floor Front lobby storage room
6.  Some place in the Annex building/loading dock.
7. 7th floor/office

1. Oswald probably would not  have been comfortable leaving his jacket in the Domino room easily accessible to the other employees especially if Oswald also left his keys, wrist bracelet in ihe pockets of the jacket.

2. The 2nd floor lunchroom is doubtful even if Oswald had been wearing his jacket when he went to get his coke, This is due to Carolyn Arnold entering the  lunchroom approx 12:15 and upon  her leaving, Oswald probably left also also, not wishing some reprimand by Mrs Reid whom Carolyn might inform.

3. The 2nd floor storage room is immediately adjacent to and accessible by anyone using the east elevator stopping at the 2nd floor. So not much safer place than the Domino room.

4. The 2nd floor conference room is usually locked and it’s unknown if Oswald had a key or not. It would probably be an old limits place anyway to labor workers to be hanging a jacket there. This makes it a less problem place due Oswald to leave his jacket.

5. The Front Lonny storage room seems to be the probable place because it’s  not off limits to Oswald, yet it’s a room which was probably Bit used very often by other  labor employees and there’s a possibility Oswald had a key which he could lock that storage room. Even if the door was not locked, it was probably closed and a jacket could be easily hidden there.

6. This a place probably visited more often by employees so therefore a less proble place to leave a jacket. Things get moved around a lot more in this area.

7. A little bit too far removed from the ground floor to be a practical place due Oswahd to leave a Jacket since he might be generally working on the 1sr floor more often than being on the 6th floor.

Conclusion: The probable place Oswald may have left his jacket  was the front lobby storage room. This the fire makes the front Lobby the most proble place for Oswald  to have had an early encounter with Baker and Truly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2022, 01:09:34 AM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2022, 05:02:42 PM »
A fair assessment there. Mr. Mason @ "...the front Lobby the most proble place for Oswald  to have had an early encounter with Baker and Truly." Indeed.

Baker's same day affidavit exposes the outright lie about a phantom 2nd floor encounter inside the lunchroom ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337201/m1/1/

Major difference between his genuine encounter w/someone "walking away from the stairs" as oppose to the fictitious invention about a staged phantom encounter moved elsewhere well after the fact amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

Liars lie...

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

*self-reminder: continue to read/review Mr. Alyea's experience that afternoon. Mr. Alyea was the first newsman on the scene with camera in tow. Moreover, gathering from the reading thus far places Mr. Alyea inside the building for a considerable amount of time, well after Captain Fritz's arrival time (1:12PM) up on the upper-floors, which now brings the following film recording into much better focus w/a more specific timeline in mind...

Liars lie...

"Half a truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 05:06:22 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2022, 04:11:10 PM »
Mr. BALL - How long did you stay up on the sixth floor? After you found the location of the three cartridges?
Mr. MOONEY - Well, I stayed up there not over 15 or 20 minutes longer--after Captain Will Fritz and his officers came over there
[/u]

"After approximately 18 minutes, they were joined by Captain Fritz, who had first gone to Parkland Hospital". -- Mr. Alyea (Tom) the very 1st newsman into the building and the only one to accompany the search team.

With the above respective statements in mind and combining the two, it's obvious that the only time Mr. Alyea could have captured the following footage of the lying rooftop tandem together...

was a few minutes after he rushed into the building. Otherwise Mr. Alyea remained upstairs until the planted rifle was found, especially documented well after Baker left the TSBD within a 15 minute interval (his words, not mine ----> Mr. BELIN - From the time you went into the building how long did it take you to go up and make your searches and come on down until the time you left?
Mr. BAKER - I would say that I was in there approximately 15 minutes),

There was a mad rush up the backstairs alright, but not by the lying rooftop tandem. That's just one more lie of many more fabrications to frame the wrongly-accused amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

9 months later, and little wonder why the LNs cannot provide even One Witness to substantiate Baker and Truly's fictitious fairytale. There's a reason for that. They cannot do it. No one saw the lying rooftop tandem at the base of the backstairs together at any time that afternoon.

Liars lie...

« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 04:15:12 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2022, 04:11:10 PM »