Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The #1 Fan Of The #2 Man  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Bill Brown

The #1 Fan Of The #2 Man
« on: January 03, 2022, 06:24:23 PM »
Advertisement
THE #1 FAN OF THE #2 MAN

(Ted Callaway @ The 1986 London Trial)

Spence: They didn't say to you, "We want to be sure. We want to try to wrap him up real tight on killing this officer. We think he is the same one that shot the President. And if we can wrap him up tight on killing this officer, we have got him." Did they say that to you?

Callaway: That is almost word to word what chief of detectives Will Fritz told me. But he preceeded his remark with "be sure", "take your time", "get a good look at him", "do not make an identification unless you are absolutely positive".

JFK Assassination Forum

The #1 Fan Of The #2 Man
« on: January 03, 2022, 06:24:23 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The #1 Fan Of The #2 Man
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 07:50:39 PM »
Right before this, Callaway gave an answer that directly contradicted this statement.

Spence: I mean, they didn't say anything to you that would lead you to believe that the man that uh, that you saw was the man who had supposedly killed the president, did they?

Callaway: No sir.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 07:56:48 PM »
Right before this, Callaway gave an answer that directly contradicted this statement.

Spence: I mean, they didn't say anything to you that would lead you to believe that the man that uh, that you saw was the man who had supposedly killed the president, did they?

Callaway: No sir.

The desperation of Bill Brown to somehow make Callaway a credible witness, after having claimed not so long ago that he (Callaway) was confused during his WC testimony and using the mock "trial" of many years later for it, is absolutely hilarious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 07:56:48 PM »