Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The video evidence that destroys Lone Nutters  (Read 4349 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

The video evidence that destroys Lone Nutters
« on: December 19, 2021, 11:10:46 PM »
Advertisement
Lone Nutters believe politicians.  There is no other way to put it.  The Warren Commission - politicians.  The HSCA - politicians.  Definition - Lone Nutters – Politician loving and believing any narrative made up no matter the reality.
Who in their right mind believes politicians.  Not me!  I believe in what I can see, so there you have it.  The Nix Film shows you everything you need to see to prove a conspiracy, it is no longer a conspiracy theory; If you can get a copy of the Nix Film from Robert Groden, slow it down and watch the pergola.  You really need to watch it outside of YouTube, so you can see the shots and two of the gunmen escaping the pergola with clarity.  Lee Bowers, the railyard employee who had the best view of the pergola, called the police and told them that three men were seen running towards the train.  That is the only reason the Tramps were arrested.  Your shooters, the Tramps: Gus Abrams, Harold Doyle, and John Gedney.  All three Tramps had extensive military careers.  Did you telepathically say that you don't believe me?  Well here is a link https://web.archive.org/web/20191022151426/http://jfkassassinationfiles.com/fbi_124-10273-10440 that shows what Officer Marvin Wise told the FBI in 1991;  Police officers write notes when anything happens, that is what they are trained to do, and that is what Officer Wise did on November 1963.  Read them and weep.  In the following Nix Film study, you will see reality, what actually occurred on November 22, 1963, without the filter of politicians and wayward book authors trying to explain the political narrative ingrained into their psyche.  Are you asking me to tell you who killed JFK?  Hmmm, IMO - The Joint Chief of Staff of the United States of America.  The guy in charge of the assassination?  IMO - General Curtis LeMay.  Why would I say that General LeMay would be involved in such a horrendous crime? JFK’s foreign policy was a disaster and they thought he was going to inadvertently start WWIII and Read this - https://jfkfacts.org/a-note-on-curtis-lemays-actions-on-nov-22/   Where was General LeMay the day JFK was assassinated?  His memoir says he was hunting in Michigan, military records prove he flew to Wiarton Canada, a WWII commando training post.  The only flight that General Lemay took without his aide - Colonel Dorman.  After the assassination, some cigar-smoking guy shows up at the autopsy.  IMO - General LeMay.
Do I have more damming information, unfortunately, yes?  The U.S. Secret Service was involved.  Somehow General LeMay infiltrated the Secret Service.  How?  Maybe because our country was as racist as apple pie in 1963 and some people were really upset with School Desegregation.  Black kids in school with the white ones.  Oh noooo.  So what did the Secret Service do to assassinate the president?  Here is a laundry list, 1. Killed JFK's limousine driver. SS Agent Thomas Shipman died in his sleep a month before the assassination.  I guess he was not playing along.  2. Changed the order of the motorcade to have the media bus further back. 3. Moved the White House photographer, Cecil William Stoughton from the presidential follow-up car to the vice-presidential follow-up car. 4. William Greer slowed the Limousine down in front of the pergola after SSA Roy Kellerman told him to floor it and get out of there.  He slowed the limousine down slow enough that SSA Clint Hill was able to catch up to it. Was the slowdown accidental? Go and read their WC testimony, Greer lies through his teeth and SSA Kellerman is upset as sh**.  Watch the Zapruder film in slow motion while you read their WC testimony.  Watch spineless Greer look back until JFK’s head is blown off.  Did you know that SSA Greer was in the operating room at Parkland and at the autopsy in Bethesda!
So there you have it, it is a conspiracy and a coup.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 12:43:19 AM by Keyvan Shahrdar »

JFK Assassination Forum

The video evidence that destroys Lone Nutters
« on: December 19, 2021, 11:10:46 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The video evidence that destroys Lone Nutters
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 07:26:15 AM »
There have been a couple of similar threads posted in the past couple of years.
---the shots came from the pergola  ::)
If there is a muzzle flash from that 'third window' I still fail to see it.
I would nevertheless be quite surprised to learn of a shot from that particular opening.
A rifleman would either have been standing on a stepladder or they were 9-10 feet tall.
Also...I was told above that---
"you can see the shots and two of the gunmen escaping the pergola with clarity."
I rather expected disappointment there.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 07:57:16 PM »
There have been a couple of similar threads posted in the past couple of years.
---the shots came from the pergola  ::)
If there is a muzzle flash from that 'third window' I still fail to see it.
I would nevertheless be quite surprised to learn of a shot from that particular opening.
A rifleman would either have been standing on a stepladder or they were 9-10 feet tall.
Also...I was told above that---
"you can see the shots and two of the gunmen escaping the pergola with clarity."
I rather expected disappointment there.

There no muzzle flash in the Nix film.  Period.  This particular copy is so far removed from the original that there's more grain than there is picture.  If this film contained a "muzzle blast", Gayle Nix would be very wealthy right now.   I have a copy of the Nix film much closer to the original where the colors are bright, the quality is much better all around, and there's no edited in "muzzle flash"  I've seen this litte addition to the film when, over the years, more and more copies of the Nix film began to appear on the internet--most notably YouTube.  There are several versions of the film, to my knowledge, this one is the only copy to contain the fake flash.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 07:57:16 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 08:34:52 PM »
Hi everyone,
I participated here a few years ago and now I'm back because of the new document release.
Anyway, the video about the pagoda gunman isn't at all convincing. The frames are covered with occasional grain blotches so he's imaging things. As said, the rifleman would've had to be on a step ladder in order to get the shooting angle.
For the record, I'm not a lone-gunman believer.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 05:29:11 AM »
Lone Nutters believe politicians.  There is no other way to put it.  The Warren Commission - politicians.  The HSCA - politicians.  Definition - Lone Nutters – Politician loving and believing any narrative made up no matter the reality.
Who in their right mind believes politicians.  Not me!  I believe in what I can see, so there you have it.  The Nix Film shows you everything you need to see to prove a conspiracy, it is no longer a conspiracy theory; If you can get a copy of the Nix Film from Robert Groden, slow it down and watch the pergola.  You really need to watch it outside of YouTube, so you can see the shots and two of the gunmen escaping the pergola with clarity.  Lee Bowers, the railyard employee who had the best view of the pergola, called the police and told them that three men were seen running towards the train.  That is the only reason the Tramps were arrested.  Your shooters, the Tramps: Gus Abrams, Harold Doyle, and John Gedney.  All three Tramps had extensive military careers.  Did you telepathically say that you don't believe me?  Well here is a link https://web.archive.org/web/20191022151426/http://jfkassassinationfiles.com/fbi_124-10273-10440 that shows what Officer Marvin Wise told the FBI in 1991;  Police officers write notes when anything happens, that is what they are trained to do, and that is what Officer Wise did on November 1963.  Read them and weep.  In the following Nix Film study, you will see reality, what actually occurred on November 22, 1963, without the filter of politicians and wayward book authors trying to explain the political narrative ingrained into their psyche.  Are you asking me to tell you who killed JFK?  Hmmm, IMO - The Joint Chief of Staff of the United States of America.  The guy in charge of the assassination?  IMO - General Curtis LeMay.  Why would I say that General LeMay would be involved in such a horrendous crime? JFK’s foreign policy was a disaster and they thought he was going to inadvertently start WWIII and Read this - https://jfkfacts.org/a-note-on-curtis-lemays-actions-on-nov-22/   Where was General LeMay the day JFK was assassinated?  His memoir says he was hunting in Michigan, military records prove he flew to Wiarton Canada, a WWII commando training post.  The only flight that General Lemay took without his aide - Colonel Dorman.  After the assassination, some cigar-smoking guy shows up at the autopsy.  IMO - General LeMay.
Do I have more damming information, unfortunately, yes?  The U.S. Secret Service was involved.  Somehow General LeMay infiltrated the Secret Service.  How?  Maybe because our country was as racist as apple pie in 1963 and some people were really upset with School Desegregation.  Black kids in school with the white ones.  Oh noooo.  So what did the Secret Service do to assassinate the president?  Here is a laundry list, 1. Killed JFK's limousine driver. SS Agent Thomas Shipman died in his sleep a month before the assassination.  I guess he was not playing along.  2. Changed the order of the motorcade to have the media bus further back. 3. Moved the White House photographer, Cecil William Stoughton from the presidential follow-up car to the vice-presidential follow-up car. 4. William Greer slowed the Limousine down in front of the pergola after SSA Roy Kellerman told him to floor it and get out of there.  He slowed the limousine down slow enough that SSA Clint Hill was able to catch up to it. Was the slowdown accidental? Go and read their WC testimony, Greer lies through his teeth and SSA Kellerman is upset as sh**.  Watch the Zapruder film in slow motion while you read their WC testimony.  Watch spineless Greer look back until JFK’s head is blown off.  Did you know that SSA Greer was in the operating room at Parkland and at the autopsy in Bethesda!
So there you have it, it is a conspiracy and a coup.

I've long believed that the original Nix film recorded the bullet tracks ( vapor trails left by hot high velocity projectiles traveling through the cool humid air ) from the stockade fence t the Lincoln....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 05:29:11 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 08:49:02 PM »
...Lee Bowers, the railyard employee who had the best view of the pergola, called the police and told them that three men were seen running towards the train.  That is the only reason the Tramps were arrested.  Your shooters, the Tramps: Gus Abrams, Harold Doyle, and John Gedney.  All three Tramps had extensive military careers.  Did you telepathically say that you don't believe me?  Well here is a link https://web.archive.org/web/20191022151426/http://jfkassassinationfiles.com/fbi_124-10273-10440 that shows what Officer Marvin Wise told the FBI in 1991;  Police officers write notes when anything happens, that is what they are trained to do, and that is what Officer Wise did on November 1963.  Read them and weep.  In the following Nix Film study, you will see reality, what actually occurred on November 22, 1963, without the filter of politicians and wayward book authors trying to explain the political narrative ingrained into their psyche.  ....

Over on the Ed Forum, some posters are still regarding the identities of the three tramps with suspicion above and beyond available evidence of their identities in the latter part of 2021. Three months before the post excerpted above, I posted the obituaries and some background information of all three, here,

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2735.msg116326.html#msg116326
Gus William Abrams

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2735.msg116342.html#msg116342
John Forrester Gedney

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2735.msg116424.html#msg116424
Harold Dean Doyle
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 08:56:15 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 06:08:19 AM »

Screen-Shot-2022-06-13-at-11-37-50-PM" border="0
Screen-Shot-2022-06-13-at-11-28-47-PM" border="0

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 06:08:19 AM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2022, 12:37:25 AM »
Lois Gibson a forensic expert identified Chauncey Holt as the third tramp walking along near the TSBD.

Over on the Ed Forum, some posters are still regarding the identities of the three tramps with suspicion above and beyond available evidence of their identities in the latter part of 2021. Three months before the post excerpted above, I posted the obituaries and some background information of all three, here,

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2735.msg116326.html#msg116326
Gus William Abrams

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2735.msg116342.html#msg116342
John Forrester Gedney

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2735.msg116424.html#msg116424
Harold Dean Doyle