Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Searching for legible copy of CE882 / CE883  (Read 1844 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Searching for legible copy of CE882 / CE883
« on: December 15, 2021, 10:17:08 PM »
Advertisement
Has anyone been able to find a legible copy of CE882 / CE883?:

I am particularly interested in the detail at the top left:

A legible copy of the table just below this detail is contained in CE884. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Searching for legible copy of CE882 / CE883
« on: December 15, 2021, 10:17:08 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Searching for legible copy of CE882 / CE883
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 06:47:30 PM »
Not sure if this is helpful,

https://paperzz.com/doc/8926854/fallacies-of-the-warren-commission-solution
Thanks Tom. A bit surprising that the author discovered discrepancies in data between CE884 and CE882.  The problems with the data showing inconsistent vehicle speeds between frames might be explained by the fact that they were using the QM to determine the position of the car at the various zframes which made it difficult to pinpoint exact locations.

One interesting follow-up to this, however, is that I located this photo:

which shows the FBI 3D model of Dealey Plaza in late January 1964.  The first shot location is exactly where I suggested it occurred, which is with JFK in between the lamp post and the Thornton Freeway sign, which is between z190 and z200.  It also shows the last two shots about where I placed them although I put the second closer to the first lamp post past the Stemmons sign. Jerry: It is amazing that the FBI and I independently looked at the evidence and came up with that same "batspombleprofglidnoctobuns crazy" shooting sequence!......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 06:47:30 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 03:43:57 AM »
Thanks Tom. A bit surprising that the author discovered discrepancies in data between CE884 and CE882.  The problems with the data showing inconsistent vehicle speeds between frames might be explained by the fact that they were using the QM to determine the position of the car at the various zframes which made it difficult to pinpoint exact locations.

One interesting follow-up to this, however, is that I located this photo:

which shows the FBI 3D model of Dealey Plaza in late January 1964.  The first shot location is exactly where I suggested it occurred, which is with JFK in between the lamp post and the Thornton Freeway sign, which is between z190 and z200.  It also shows the last two shots about where I placed them although I put the second closer to the first lamp post past the Stemmons sign. Jerry: It is amazing that the FBI and I independently looked at the evidence and came up with that same "batspombleprofglidnoctobuns crazy" shooting sequence!......

God, you're desperate to find any sort of tenuous affirmation for your Ash Heap Theory. You just tried to get the neck exit wound lowered so the neck transit would work better for a Z190s shot ( Link ).

First, one would have to determine what frames the FBI had in mind when they constructed the trajectories on the model. Just matching the model with a map, if the car's position relates to the road stripes and the road stripes are accurate on the model, then possibly the model shows the car in the Z190s. The second position is about Z290. The model's head shot position is Z340s.

I suppose the FBI model, for its time, was reasonably accurate for making rough generalizations. But not a replacement for on-site surveying and the Queen Mary frame-by-frame recreation of the Zapruder film. It does not represent the Warren Commission's findings (unless the Z190 shot is meant to represent the firing of a bullet through a gap in the tree foliage that was centered around Z186, which the Commission offered as a missed shot option).

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2021, 03:35:08 PM »
God, you're desperate to find any sort of tenuous affirmation for your Ash Heap Theory. You just tried to get the neck exit wound lowered so the neck transit would work better for a Z190s shot.
No. I was just putting the neck exit wound where the bullet actually exited - under the tie knot.  Perhaps you wear your tie just under your adam's apple.  JFK did not.

First, one would have to determine what frames the FBI had in mind when they constructed the trajectories on the model. Just matching the model with a map, if the car's position relates to the road stripes and the road stripes are accurate on the model, then possibly the model shows the car in the Z190s. The second position is about Z290. The model's head shot position is Z340s.

I suppose the FBI model, for its time, was reasonably accurate for making rough generalizations. But not a replacement for on-site surveying and the Queen Mary frame-by-frame recreation of the Zapruder film. It does not represent the Warren Commission's findings (unless the Z190 shot is meant to represent the firing of a bullet through a gap in the tree foliage that was centered around Z186, which the Commission offered as a missed shot option).
Just pointing out that others looking at the evidence concluded that: 1. the first shot occurred when JFK was approaching the Stemmons sign from Zapruder's point of view 2. the last two shots were closer together with a larger space between 1 and 2.  It is not just me who drew those conclusions from the evidence.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 03:51:05 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2021, 03:35:08 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2021, 04:48:21 PM »
No. I was just putting the neck exit wound where the bullet actually exited - under the tie knot.  Perhaps you wear your tie just under your adam's apple.  JFK did not.

Then the nick on the tie knot should be below the knot. Of course, it's just a "coincidence" that a lower neck exit would better serve a neck transit at Z190s as compared to the Z220s. Yeah, must be coincidental because you're like Mark Lane: all about the "truth".

Always cherry-picking and shoehorning. Don Quixote looking for some obscure farfetched "tie-in" for his Ash Heap Theory. Like when you tried to show the two large metal fragments from the limousine had jackets whose conbined weights would indicate the fragments came from two separate bullets.

Just pointing out that others looking at the evidence concluded that: 1. the first shot occurred when JFK was approaching the Stemmons sign from Zapruder's point of view 2. the last two shots were closer together with a larger space between 1 and 2.  It is not just me who drew those conclusions from the evidence.

You have to show that the FBI placed those shot positions as a three-shot all-related "shooting sequence" (as you purport), or as separate placements (ie: the Z190 "shot" was placed to demonstrate a theorical missed shot, while the other two "shots" were placed for other reasons and at other times).

It wouldn't surprise me that an ad hoc wooden scale model with bits and pieces would be just the vehicle to mirror you lamebrain Pet Theory.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2021, 10:50:23 PM »
Always cherry-picking and shoehorning. Don Quixote looking for some obscure farfetched "tie-in" for his Ash Heap Theory. Like when you tried to show the two large metal fragments from the limousine had jackets whose conbined weights would indicate the fragments came from two separate bullets.
I merely raised the question whether it had ever been determined how the total mass of the copper in the two fragments compared to the mass of a single copper jacket.  Ken Rahn spent most of his career trying use flawed bullet lead analysis assumptions to prove that they were from the same bullet.  It is certainly possible, if not likely, that they are from the same bullet because one piece is from the nose and the other from the butt end.  Does anyone know the answer?

You have to show that the FBI placed those shot positions as a three-shot all-related "shooting sequence" (as you purport), or as separate placements (ie: the Z190 "shot" was placed to demonstrate a theorical missed shot, while the other two "shots" were placed for other reasons and at other times).
Why would they have placed the string between the SN and JFK if they were trying to show a missed shot?

It wouldn't surprise me that an ad hoc wooden scale model with bits and pieces would be just the vehicle to mirror you lamebrain Pet Theory.
I think you meant to say "batspombleprofglidnoctobuns crazy, ash heap, lamebrain Pet Theory". 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2021, 10:50:23 PM »