Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Last Second in Dallas  (Read 11925 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Last Second in Dallas
« on: December 10, 2021, 07:02:03 AM »
Advertisement
In response to responses to... https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3234.msg120225.html#msg120225
Because it is always amazing to read criticism [of a presentation] from someone who will never watch it :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

Last Second in Dallas
« on: December 10, 2021, 07:02:03 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Last Second in Dallas
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 02:51:16 PM »
In response to responses to... https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3234.msg120225.html#msg120225
Because it is always amazing to read criticism [of a presentation] from someone who will never watch it :-\

Like the CTs and CT-"skeptics" who won't read the Warren Report or the visit the Sixth Floor Museum out of misguided "principle".

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 03:44:09 PM »
Like the CTs and CT-"skeptics" who won't read the Warren Report or the visit the Sixth Floor Museum out of misguided "principle".
Thanks for the laugh there. Pitiful though it is.
For others...start at 26:35 into the video and then we have the audio--Sen Richard Russell telling President Johnson that he won't sign off on the Warren Report because he doesn't believe in a single bullet doing all that damage to two men. "I just don't believe it" Russell tells Johnson... "I don't either" said the President.
See? Even LBJ didn't believe the findings of his own commission  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 03:44:09 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 06:21:57 PM »
For others...start at 26:35 into the video and then we have the audio--Sen Richard Russell telling President Johnson that he won't sign off on the Warren Report because he doesn't believe in a single bullet doing all that damage to two men. "I just don't believe it" Russell tells Johnson... "I don't either" said the President.

Oh well then, varmint-hunters LBJ and Russell trump the experts used by the Warren Commission and HSCA, the 2004 "Beyond the Magic Bullet" documentary and Luke and Michael Haag (NOVA 2013).

I'm sure -- in the CT and CT-"skeptic" world -- some ambulance drivers and orderlies are better able to speak on the medical aspects than, for example, the Clark Panel and HSCA Forensic Pathology Panel.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 06:56:59 PM »
Oh well then, varmint-hunters LBJ and Russell trump the experts used by the Warren Commission and HSCA, the 2004 "Beyond the Magic Bullet" documentary and Luke and Michael Haag (NOVA 2013).

I'm sure -- in the CT and CT-"skeptic" world -- some ambulance drivers and orderlies are better able to speak on the medical aspects than, for example, the Clark Panel and HSCA Forensic Pathology Panel.

Because the military’s autopsy on JFK was botched, we’ll never be able to conclusively resolve the controversies surrounding the medical evidence (sorry but photographic evidence is no substitute for doing the autopsy or exhuming JFK’s body years later).

If the source material is garbage, all investigations that followed reached conclusions that were based on a garbage foundation.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 06:58:05 PM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 06:56:59 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 09:00:52 PM »

You do understand that an appeal to authority is a a fallacious argument, right?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 09:53:18 PM »
You do understand that an appeal to authority is a a fallacious argument, right?

In terms of appeal to authority, how does Freeman's citing the POTUS and senior Senator Richard Russell rank?

What I referred to was an appeal to the proven expertise of people with a long-term background in their fields.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 09:53:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 10:05:52 PM »

You wouldn't happen to be implying that Russell & Johnson were FMJ ammo experts, now would you GIGles.

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

See?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 12:44:48 AM by Bill Chapman »