Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?  (Read 19323 times)

Offline Brian Walker

Re: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2018, 05:17:36 PM »
Advertisement
Sure, doctors and nurses trained to handle hundreds of gunshots a year are ALL "mistaken" per you. Good one.

What about the SS personnel?

Did the Doctors ever turn JFK over at Parkland? 

Did the doctors closely examine or work on the head wound?

Where do you get your assumption that a trained doctor can look at a destroyed head covered with blood and brain matter and be reliable about where a wound is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2018, 05:17:36 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2018, 06:05:33 PM »
Did the Doctors ever turn JFK over at Parkland? 

Did the doctors closely examine or work on the head wound?

Where do you get your assumption that a trained doctor can look at a destroyed head covered with blood and brain matter and be reliable about where a wound is?

Head wound witnesses at Parkland. To ARRB

Dr Peters.

?And then Dr. Jenkins said, boys, before you think about opening the chest, you'd better step up here and look at this brain. And so at that point I did step around Dr. Baxter and looked in the President's head, and I reported to the Warren Commission that there was about a seven-centimeter hole in the occipitoparietal area that there was obviously quite a bit of brain missing. Some brain was hanging down in the wound, and I thought the cerebellum had been injured as well as the cerebral cortex. That's what I said at the time.?

MR. GUNN: Dr. Peters, there was something that you had said that you had wanted to talk about.
DR. PETERS: Well, it was concerning the injury to the cerebellum. I thought that at that time when I looked in his skull after Dr. Jenkins said, boys, you better come up here and take a look at this brain before you do anything as heroic as opening the chest and massaging the heart direct, and I thought the cerebellum was injured and of course, it was obvious there was quite a bit of the cerebral cortex missing. And I looked at it for a moment, and so when I was interviewed a few days later by Mr. Specter, I said I thought the cerebellum was injured.?

?DR. PETERS: Well, I would certainly agree with what Bob said. It was my thought exactly that they just kind of pulled that flap back into place and took a picture so they could show how it looked with things restored as much as possible and it just -- a flap just kind of -- had been torn back and now they were just kind of putting it back and snapping a picture. For what reason, I don't know. But I'm certain there was a hole there, too. I walked around right and looked in his head. You could look directly into the cranial vault and see cerebral injury to the cerebral cortex and I thought at the time to the cerebellum. So I know the hole was big enough to look into. I estimated it at seven centimeters at that time, and I don't know what the actual measurements were when they took the radiographs, but I thought just exactly what Bob, did. They were probably making a series of pictures and they had just pulled that flap back up there to cover it up and took a picture of that to show the head with the flap restored, so to speak, for whatever reason. I'm sure there were many other pictures that were made at the same time.?

Dr McClelland.

DR. McCLELLAND: And I think as testimony that this wound looked like everybody else has described it here. It was a very large wound and I would
agree that it was at least seven or eight centimeters in diameter and was mostly really in the occipital part of the skull. And as I was looking at it, a fairly large portion of the cerebellum fell out of the skull, There was already some brain there, but during the tracheostomy more fell out and that was clearly cerebellum. I mean, there was no doubt about it, and I was that far from it
(indicating).
MR. GUNN: When you say "that far," you're putting your hands about twelve
inches apart.
DR. McCLELLAND: Twelve to 18 inches.
MR. GUNN: About how long were you at the head of the table?
DR. McCLELLAND: Oh, till they finished up the tracheostomy. I don't know exactly how long that would be, but I guess, you know, it had to be an absolute minimum of five minutes & probably somewhere between five & ten, but that's just a rough guess. But it was certainly more than just a, you know, transient view of it. It was a concentrated view.?

DR.McCLELLAND: ?There was nothing in the - in the area where the cerebellum usually sits.
And as I said, most of it was probably gone when I first began to look down into the wound, and then as I stood there, probably just maybe a minute after I came in, another large portion of it, which I thought - I remember thinking now, well, that's the rest of the cerebellum oozed out into the table. So it's not, well, I kind of think it was. It was.

Seems these trained doctors saw something which didn't exist.LOL

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »

?Motorcade Cop Tells How It Happened,? Sunday News (New York)
, 24 November 1963, p.25:

Dallas, Nov. 23 (Special) - B. W. Hargis, 31, Dallas motorcycle patrolman who was riding
in President Kennedy?s motorcade, gave this account today of the assassination:

?We turned left onto Elm St. off Houston, about half a block from where it happened. I was

right alongside the rear fender on the left hand side of the President?s car, near Mrs. Kennedy.

When I heard the first explosion, I knew it was a shot. I thought that Gov. Connally had

been hit when I saw him turn toward the President with a real surprised look.

The President then looked like he was bent over or that he was leaning toward the Governor,

talking to him.

As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he

got hit in the side of his head, spinning it around.

I was splattered with blood.

Then I felt something hit me. It could have been concrete or something, but I thought at first I

might have been hit.

Then I saw the limousine stop, and I parked my motorcycle at the side of the road, got off and

drew my gun.

Then this Secret Service agent (in the President?s car) got his wits about him and they took off.

The motorcycle officer on the right side of the car was Jim Chaney. He immediately went forward

and announced to the chief that the President had been shot.?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 09:44:57 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
:)

"This is Exactly what happened to Officer Hargis & his motorcycle situated on the immediate Left Rear of the JFK Limo."

?Motorcade Cop Tells How It Happened,? Sunday News (New York)
, 24 November 1963, p.25:

Dallas, Nov. 23 (Special) - B. W. Hargis, 31, Dallas motorcycle patrolman who was riding
in President Kennedy?s motorcade, gave this account today of the assassination:

?We turned left onto Elm St. off Houston, about half a block from where it happened. I was

right alongside the rear fender on the left hand side of the President?s car, near Mrs. Kennedy.

When I heard the first explosion, I knew it was a shot. I thought that Gov. Connally had

been hit when I saw him turn toward the President with a real surprised look.

The President then looked like he was bent over or that he was leaning toward the Governor,

talking to him.

As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he

got hit in the side of his head, spinning it around.

I was splattered with blood.

Then I felt something hit me. It could have been concrete or something, but I thought at first I

might have been hit.

Then I saw the limousine stop, and I parked my motorcycle at the side of the road, got off and

drew my gun.

Then this Secret Service agent (in the President?s car) got his wits about him and they took off.

The motorcycle officer on the right side of the car was Jim Chaney. He immediately went forward

and announced to the chief that the President had been shot.?

Are you Claiming that the Photo you have posted was taken at the time of the Kill Shot?  If you are, please refrain from posting any further images. You are completely Misleading this Forum.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2018, 07:50:36 PM »
No

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2018, 07:50:36 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2018, 09:01:11 PM »
      Are you Claiming that the Photo you have posted was taken at the time of the Kill Shot?  If you are, please refrain from posting any further images. You are completely Misleading this Forum.

Most know that's Willis #5.

I highlighted Hargis in the photo to show his relative position to JFK's limo.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 09:33:16 PM »
I know it's Willis. Point IS, that Pic was NOT taken at the time of the Kill Shot. It was due to the Kill Shot that Officer Hargis got splattered with Blood/Brain Matter & Jackie being right on top of JFK should have had her face splattered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 09:33:16 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2018, 09:44:00 PM »

We well know it's Willis. Point IS, that Pic was NOT taken at the time of the Kill Shot. It was due to the Kill Shot that Officer Hargis got splattered with Blood/Brain Matter & Jackie being right on top of JFK should have had her face splattered. What You did was without a doubt Misleading/Dishonest. By any chance do you have a Job that's affiliated with the Main Stream Media???

I never said it was taken at the time of the kill shot. It was posted along with Hargis's narrative of what

happened as the motorcade turned from Houston onto Elm, the shots were fired and the Limo sped away.

Quit being such a grumpy, stupid, paranoid putz.

Let me go back and edit out the quote from your post. geez