Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?  (Read 19325 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2018, 11:36:42 PM »
Advertisement
The LNers are not saying blood and brain tisssue landed on the front of the car; the eyewitness and physical evidence says there was.

From their WC testimony:

Gov. Connally: ...[T]he third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.
Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail, and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit and no one else.

Mrs. Connally: "The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the car and both of us."

FBI agent Frazier:
Mr. SPECTER - I hand you a subsequent exhibit of the Commission, No. 346, showing the interior view of the automobile and ask you if that depicts the automobile which you examined?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; however, it wasn't in this condition. It wasn't as clean as it is in Exhibit 346.
Mr. SPECTER - What was the condition with respect to cleanliness?
Mr. FRAZIER - There were blood and particles of flesh scattered all over the hood, the windshield, in the front seat and all over the rear floor rugs, the jump seats, and over the rear seat, and down both sides of the side rails or tops of the doors of the car.

SA Frazier's description of, "blood and particles of flesh scattered All Over the Hood, the Windshield..........", is Not what is depicted on the Current Zapruder Film. The massive/far reaching carnage being described by Frazier is the direct result of an Explosion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2018, 11:36:42 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2018, 12:12:55 AM »
            SA Frazier's description of, "blood and particles of flesh scattered All Over the Hood, the Windshield..........", is Not what is depicted on the Current Zapruder Film. The massive/far reaching carnage being described by Frazier is the direct result of an Explosion.

SA Frazier's description of, "blood and particles of flesh scattered All Over the Hood, the Windshield..........", is what is depicted on the Current Zapruder Film.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2018, 03:13:15 PM »
The LNers are not saying blood and brain tisssue landed on the front of the car; the eyewitness and physical evidence says there was.

From their WC testimony:

Gov. Connally: ...[T]he third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.
Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail, and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit and no one else.

Mrs. Connally: "The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the car and both of us."

FBI agent Frazier:
Mr. SPECTER - I hand you a subsequent exhibit of the Commission, No. 346, showing the interior view of the automobile and ask you if that depicts the automobile which you examined?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; however, it wasn't in this condition. It wasn't as clean as it is in Exhibit 346.
Mr. SPECTER - What was the condition with respect to cleanliness?
Mr. FRAZIER - There were blood and particles of flesh scattered all over the hood, the windshield, in the front seat and all over the rear floor rugs, the jump seats, and over the rear seat, and down both sides of the side rails or tops of the doors of the car.

The most striking part of SA Frazier's description above is the , "...All over the hood, the windshield".  There is Nothing on the Current Zapruder Film depicting: (1) ANYTHING being Projected as Far Forward as the windshield, (2) ANYTHING traveling Over windshield, and (3) ANYTHING Falling Down "ALL over the Hood". There is Not A Trace of ANY of this on the Current Zapruder Film. The SA Frazier description supports the WC Testimony of ASAIC Kellerman, (riding shotgun in the front seat of the JFK Limo), as well as the recollections of NPIC Image Expert Dino Brugioni regarding his Examining/Viewing of the Original Zapruder Film on 11/23/63.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 03:17:04 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2018, 03:13:15 PM »