Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Physical Impossibilities in the Zapruder Film  (Read 9031 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Physical Impossibilities in the Zapruder Film
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2020, 08:02:33 AM »
Advertisement
I know why it wasn't shown that day.  Because of the graphic nature of the film.   Besides, the contract Zapruder made with Life Magazine, stipulated that it not be made public.    Things were far, far different in 1963 than they are now, and stuff like this was far too graphic to show on TV.  Over the years, people became desensitized to such violence, so now it's not a big deal. It just shows how decadent society has become.   And i see nothing "suspicious" about what the film "actually shows".  May I ask what you expect it to show?

Things were far, far different in 1963 than they are now, and stuff like this was far too graphic to show on TV.

Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2020, 08:02:33 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2020, 05:50:58 PM »
Thumb1:

JohnM

Error in the narration of the motorcade reenactment: The fatal headshot occurred when the limo was about 85 YARDS down the road, not feet.  Sheez.

Please note that Tina Towner told Max Holland she recollected the limo's not swinging quite so wide as it's depicted coming out of the curve in the reenactment. If true, this would have placed the traffic light's mast arm more directly over JFK (from the assassin's POV) as the limo passed under it.

Also, I think the box FBI Special Agent Joe Howlett is sitting on was actually a bit farther away from the window, making it a perfect "stool" for the assassin to sit on (and lean foward from while monitoring the approach of the motorcade). Regardless, the assassin would have had to stand up to take the first, sharply-downward-angled shot, be it at 1.4 seconds before Z133, or closer to Z133, itself, as Vicki Adam's seems to have suggested to James Leavelle in February of 1964, and many years latter to Barry Ernest.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 06:12:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2020, 08:31:03 PM »
And then there is the very noticeable odd round black spot on the right-rear part of JFK's head, which appears in Z314 and for many frames afterward. I noticed this black spot when I first began to study the JFK case, before I was even aware of the debate about the Zapruder film's authenticity. You have to be blind not to be able to see the black spot. It is very noticeable. And notice how it contrasts with the rest of the head, especially with JFK's brown hair.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:32:50 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2020, 08:31:03 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 12:47:19 AM »
How Comez da Zapruder film looks lykeee someone PAINTED IT! How da feck  did they do it ?!?!?!?!!

Dis is supposedly frame 413 below

Pic above courtesy of Chris Davidson posting

God only knows!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 12:49:33 AM by Robert Reeves »

Offline Michael Christopher

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2021, 12:18:16 AM »
I cannot see how the film was altered or why.

The only place you could claim it was is the cut at the start. Zapruder said he stopped filming and that makes sense, There was nothing during that time that would have been worth editing out, would there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2021, 12:18:16 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2021, 11:39:15 PM »
I cannot see how the film was altered or why.

The only place you could claim it was is the cut at the start. Zapruder said he stopped filming and that makes sense, There was nothing during that time that would have been worth editing out, would there?

A somewhat larger GIF 9mb file at the end, but if you have the patience to wait you'll see the indiscreet paint job that was needed, in particular, beginning at the small white wall [on top] of the knoll should have been visible. Had Zapruder panned down Elm - following the limo - he naturally ... like all who've filmed down Elm from Z' perch follow the lowering gradient the limo was traveling down, which 100% brings the wall into shot. In 100% of every person who films the passage of a vehicle down Elm st they are forced to bring into shot the white wall. All except Zapruder!

But why? what was there to hide around this sequence of the 'movie'?

Maybe 'Black Dog Man' figure found in Willis 5 photo. (imo someone dressed in a Dallas Police uniform)

You can see Dark Complected Man on the curb of Elm in the very bottom left, and above him is your Black Dog Man (or cop in Dallas Police uniform).Whichever you want

So you simply paint it all out. Paint in some unrealistic size bushes, compared to reality. Enlarge the size of the limo, in sequence to the panning of the camera further down Elm. The purpose of the limo needing to be right up close, magnified in the foreground ... to easier paint out the truth about the little white wall and the man stood there.

5 days after the assassination the two FBI recreation films (black and white) with two filming zoom modes. It shows the obvious paint job done to the Zapruder film. There were NO corresponding high bushes in dealey plaza 22th November 63, as seen in the Zapruder film.

Frame 413 approximately below (depending if you believe Z-film isn't altered)

From frames 404 to 419 the Z-film becomes a joke. A painted mess. Hiding some considerable sins!